This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

True to light?

Naftel - Member

23:32 - 29 August 2012

Posts 15

Hello! I have a question, whether it is the original and the lighter ZIPPO. Photos can be viewed at the link below. Thank you all in advance. With SW. Alexander.

http://radikal.ru/F/s011.radik ..... 6.jpg.html

http://radikal.ru/F/i049.radik ..... d.jpg.html

http://radikal.ru/F/s017.radik ..... e.jpg.html

[Image removed by the user]

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

23:42 - 29 August 2012

391 posts

The original.

Naftel - Member

23:47 - 29 August 2012

Posts 15

Thank you.

evnian - Member

23:51 - 29 August 2012

Posts 51

yes, it's zippo replica 1937

Naftel - Member

23:53 - 29 August 2012

Posts 15

Message Edit 1:32 - August 30, 2012 Members Naftel

Prompt please orienterovachnuyu its price! It is advisable to Rs.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

0:17 - August 30, 2012

391 posts

Well, let's say, somewhere maximum 1,000 rubles, about 250 USD.

Naftel - Member

1:33 - August 30, 2012

Posts 15

For the B / y?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

8:56 - August 30, 2012

Posts 1860

Gee, and you can credit-SMS trojan infected. Be careful)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:17 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

Normal replichka, November 1995, February 1996 insert.

Only such a perspective can cheto - Kresalo kakoeto Nitak, transverse incisions, rather than oblique. Or is it I strongly fluttering already ;)))))))))))

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:45 - 30 August 2012

479 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Gee, and you can credit-SMS trojan infected. Be careful)))

There is no Trojan, antivirals you prone to false positives))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Although the first two ssylochki I have not opened for some reason .............

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:13 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, when when the link comes out instead of the lighter window telling: "Your browser Opera Mini (which I do on this device he has never been) is out of date, and to view page you need to download an updated version of" I know without any anti-virus out there that downloaded. To clear my conscience still shook and drove antivirusnikah. As you would expect it is))))

chaa174 - Expert

18:54 - 30 August 2012

503 posts

so radical that other rapid speeds - old garbage with the function of the zoo. Dumb on the forums already and warnings for their use are given. with the entry so to speak :)

and there's a lot of free and usability of services ... that the people of this misunderstanding lasts so? ..

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

18:55 - 30 August 2012

479 posts

If talking about the Opera-mini, then you come with mobile phones, right? :)

If from your mobile phone, then there is a lot of nuances :) And if you jump out a window with a request yotpravit SMS to such and, Therefore, it is now practiced by a bunch of sharing services, and to press for such antivirals can credit without any clear it is not necessary: ) Just an ordinary computer immediately clear where advertising comes out and where the real links ..... But there are many details that need to be discussed on the spot, which unfortunately I did not get :)

Do not worry too much if this is garbage, it is not otkruyvat such links, although a "radical" viruses such as I had never seen, the problem is clearly with either mobiles or with the browser on your computer, or rather to say (write) can not ......... ..

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:23 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, I somehow just do not worry. To me, this Trojan is known for more than two years. I warn other users on that particular link is SMS Trojans, which affects phones running Android OS, so they do not fall for the bait scams (it's kind of like my job if not forgotten). It's okay not there, just if offered, download something, then do it inappropriately. In this figoviny is, incidentally, more advanced species, it begins to swing automatically when entering the page. But here it is enough to be careful if the body downloaded the unknown that it is not necessary to install it. Better yet, make antivirusnik, because this garbage usually is found on any faylopomoyki if at the same time dragging files 4-5, then another once may not be noticed, and then just forget what the app and try to install, and voila - Welcome to the brutal world of the negative balance for a couple of thousand)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:32 - 30 August 2012

479 posts

Clearly, it is a "droid", well it is like a Trojan and not at all, and Galima advertisement that catches inexperienced users :) Obviously, no question :)

Yes, it is necessary to warn of course, but on the radicals often pops up this garbage, I think even the inexperienced people have experienced this more than once .......

But that's normal antivirals are not yet on the droid and put Casper there - it inhibit OSes nepodetstski ......

The most important thing - it's still a head on his shoulders, the rest will ....................... though ........... Why am I ............... many it (the head) and does not appear unfortunately))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think you understand me))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS By the way I can credit now open all Replica real :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:51 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 22:00 - August 30, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Oleg looking than you open a link, if the droid, the "hype" as you call it is full screen, and on a button in advertising real Trojan believe in the word, in the droids and their software I understand better than Zippy ;-) As for anti-virus, then Dokhturov Web perfectly on on modern and not-so devices running slow down can only miraculously survived the dinosaurs and quite a cheap tube-byudzhetochki)))) About the same head, we've got a special fool no, but inexperienced androidovod- a novice can turn out so that my case was to warn them that in every byaku not poke))) itself is not dangerous link, because until now sits quietly on the forum and no evil adiminy and modernizing its not removed. :-)

ZY And add very briefly, will come with a user pritentsiey:

"I'm here on your forum on a reference moved, and in the morning grandmother disappeared from the account .."

And I'm such a beautiful answer:

"And I fucking warned neher poke to not have to!"

)))))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:04 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

Lord kommunikatorovznatoki. And tell me, please, so we just went on a HTC HD2 WM 6.5 is kakoynit whether antivirals, and worked so efficiently (not forbidden to open the files that I want to put myself as the same Casper for example) and the body shipped to a crawl litter? And I'm still in the world of handheld "only uchus ..."??
=)))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:18 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Pash, I vinmobaylom for you, take time to get acquainted with the axis of spitting on the brakes and barely sold, look at the reviews 4pda.ru, there is certainly something sensible prisovetuet ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:36 - 30 August 2012

951 posts

Yes, I was there sidyu periodically and there zaregany tozhe only often do not find the answer to your question (right now I'm not about Antivir), and there are too many smart, who do not even know where are they with their umischem then disappear, but people like me sovvetom help - they zapadlo umischa ... because, you see, nedyuzhy ... =))))))))))))

Naftel - Member

22:41 - 30 August 2012

Posts 15

ZIPPO on sale.

We offer price!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:51 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

Yes, I was there sidyu periodically and there zaregany tozhe only often do not find the answer to your question (right now I'm not about Antivir), and there are too many smart, who do not even know where are they with their umischem then disappear, but people like me sovvetom help - they zapadlo umischa ... because, you see, nedyuzhy ... =))))))))))))

Well, at dimonvideo.ru convergence, the people there a little easier, and forums on the subject a few smart cataloged)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:28 - 30 August 2012

Posts 1860

Naftel says:

ZIPPO on sale.

We offer price!

New cost $ 16 + shipping. Your 1995 edition and visibly worn. Just think how much it will offer and whether to sell it at all ...

Naftel - Member

23:52 - 30 August 2012

Posts 15

Um ... unsure about 16 bucks ...

http://rozetka.com.ua/zippo_19 ..... 5/p131282 /

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:15 - August 31, 2012

Posts 1860

Select - I do not want http://www.amazon.com/Zippo-Li ..... B001I3ZLHK well, plus the road. When Evenki you posted about the price, it probably figured that you want to buy, well, considered together with the postal costs. So it will come about 1,000 Russian rubles. And with reference to a remark you made in 1935, made them smaller, harder to find, and the 37th Mountain with rivet 1988)) You do not think that I force down the price or something, I'm not going to buy it at all))))

Naftel - Member

0:46 - August 31, 2012

Posts 15

Price: $ 39.91

But as 16. + Shipping 20 bucks more.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:03 - August 31, 2012

Posts 1860

Alexander, did not read, in the first picture the price for the two "bulk", below, all for the price of 14 to 17 bucks. And of course + shipping. And it is for neyuzanny product without a scratch, and your some time used. How to cut down the 30 bucks for it? Set up on the Ukrainian auction))) Or if you just want another, the wait can someone offer some kind of return for the model that you like.

Naftel - Member

1:08 - August 31, 2012

Posts 15

You guessed it. This really bothered me) I want another one) I want to sell, buy and add a new one) But the exchange also interesting)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:16 - August 31, 2012

Posts 1860

Then just wait, who can look at a collection of 37th and offer something interesting. Well, the post office will have to clear the degree to both spend))))

Naftel - Member

1:45 - August 31, 2012

Posts 15

It's not scary)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:37 - August 31, 2012

327 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

and 37th rivet mountain since 1988))

Igor, will correct: since 1985 :)

Naftel, not worth it to sell the building up to the new, leave a memory, and buy another one

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3237 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))