To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

help determine what kind of ZIPPO

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

23:01 - 20 September 2012

327 posts

Well, even with a very clear polish stamp each line, but Coy FAQ missing. Cant in manufacturing? of the double mirror stamp hell knows, now forgotten shtampanut mesyatsok? ))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

23:06 - 20 September 2012

391 posts

It seems that something like this ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:08 - 20 September 2012

951 posts

Damn, by all accounts - merikanka. But the letter could wear out the bolt if the bolt on the other side is? ... If only it purposefully erased zachemto Bolt ... if I erased - that only the figure of release ...

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:31 - 21 September 2012

1860 posts

evenk writes:

That's it, would have been 85 or 86, then all yasno.Ee, however, polished twice, probably letter and spolirovali.

It looks like your version is close to the truth. For drop bolt knocks on the bottom bulge, I have the the "Venetian", and for polishing the letter and could whittle down tightly, then the author of the most common (but much zadrochennaya) replica 37)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:40 - 21 September 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Damn, by all accounts - merikanka. But the letter could wear out the bolt if the bolt on the other side is? ... If only it purposefully erased zachemto Bolt ... if I erased - that only the figure of release ...

You forgot about the inverted stamp)))) There's a bolt right on pounding shaped as letters indicate the month))) Look at pictures of my jig in the topic "My serial veterans" ;-)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:59 - 21 September 2012

327 posts

Message edited 17:04 - September 21, 2012 user xidemonix

in this case the stamp is not a turncoat and a bolt thrashed by year IX and he strangely looks great

Zippo do not know what happened in the month :) my question posed to them in facebook-sitting head scratching as such can be ha ha

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:38 - 21 September 2012

1860 posts

Colleague, and what do you think of the letters "PP" in the word Zippo in the top line of the stamp?

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

20:01 - 21 September 2012

327 posts

Message edited 20:05 - September 21, 2012 user xidemonix

only that it is P or izdetsRoddelka or :)

and still looks like the original with paragraphs okay

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:41 - 21 September 2012

951 posts

Herevoznaet guys, if a month was polish - loved though as that would be affected by the letters above and below - clearly, that is, it was used it is clear that there is to do something. If the bolt hit the inside (although if this is not Changeling - this principle can not be), and then still polish - traces from all this would still have been even more explicit. Only one thing - the letter Nicado there was not, but the fact that the author seems to be like trying to make out what remains of the Koi letter E, so it could easily be from a great desire to see what is out there, and even fanned our umnyakami with you about the that this letter there simply must be =)))

It turns zippovsky proeb factory. Offered lighters with shoals - select a single line and an independent collector who will collect these "flawed" Zippo, as some call respectively =))))))))))))))))))))) )))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2326 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))