This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Social web of Zippo

Sergey G. - Guest

13:56 - 16 January 2011

Hello

First, I would like to thank you for such a valuable resource that has helped me find the answers to many questions.

It has long been brewing the idea of ​​developing a social network enthusiasts Zippo. Do you think it will be a resource for useful and interesting, with a good approach? Will there be people to talk to him, or enough now existing resources, and the community at LJ.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

slay - Expert

14:09 - 16 January 2011

458 posts

meaning the establishment of a formal group vkontakte for example, or a separate site? If the former, then in principle per se can be done, but that's how it will be in demand, I can not say, without this complete similar groups. But the individual site in the form of social network apparently assumes that there will be people having or wanting to buy zippo, then I think it's too much. Basically enough available resources.

Sergey G. - Guest

14:23 - 16 January 2011

No communities in social networks, and so lacking.

I mean a full-scale independent resource of interest.

Discussion of rare items, interviews with collectors, etc.
Many projects, but to call them with a cleaner qualitative point of view is difficult.

Sergey G. - Guest

14:23 - 16 January 2011

slay writes:

meaning the establishment of a formal group vkontakte for example, or a separate site? If the former, then in principle per se can be done, but that's how it will be in demand, I can not say, without this complete similar groups. But the individual site in the form of social network apparently assumes that there will be people having or wanting to buy zippo, then I think it's too much. Basically enough available resources.

Thanks for the feedback!

kypexin - Administrator

15:29 - 16 January 2011

Posts 1670

Sergey, thanks for the kind words about the site :)

All communication takes place Zippo fans on this site and a few other forums. Sense ozdavat yet another social network, I do not see any, because it will be essentially duplicating what is already there. Unless of course you do not want to invest a lot of time and money in its promotion :) But even in that case, the meaning is still not see much.

Sergey G. - Guest

21:22 - 17 January 2011

Thanks for the reply. We have for you a different understanding of the social network)

I mean seriously large-scale project with personal messages, ratings, groups, each user could create and evolve your blog zaruzhat photos into albums.

Existing resources will certainly valuable, but only at the expense of content, funktsionnalsti not enough, in my opinion.

I was thinking to develop Bitrix "Business" , there just is minimalny neobhoimosti in my view functionality.

But, thank you, really timely response can save a lot of time)

I do not regret asking.

kypexin - Administrator

23:59 - 17 January 2011

Posts 1670

Yes, no, I understand what a social network. Just a lighter topic is so specific and it is quite a small audience (in comparison with other subjects) that the creation of a network polnotsnennoy simply not enough participants. Everything has been hanging out here :)

Sergey G. - Guest

6:26 - January 25, 2011

Thank you!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3248 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))