This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Impressive prices on zippo ebee

Dikar - Member

20:18 - 28 September 2011

Posts 20

Verified prod bullshit does not trade prices even more interesting. http://stores.ebay.com/wannali ..... 4340.l2563 he bought, very happy!

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

21:18 - 28 September 2011

327 posts

I know him - Matthew Jonhson - 3 stores (wannalight, lightersandpapers and poketqueens) Great prices on standard zipari and accessories + Shipping 1m class (combined shipment would be at less) Poketqueens in my opinion the best price without free gift

Cool theme name - Impressive prices nor Ibee. It is necessary not to speak about the meager prices and spread really impressive prices for sold zippo (conductive strip off some screenshots)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

21:31 - 28 September 2011

327 posts

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

21:39 - 28 September 2011

327 posts

shturman1998 - Maniac

23:54 - 28 September 2011

791 posts

it is an expensive store by the way))) is cheaper))))

Dikar - Member

14:38 - 29 September 2011

Posts 20

shturman1998 writes:

it is an expensive store by the way))) is cheaper))))

You forgot to add very much. I also want to try something Shvetsatskogo like "IMCO" There is something in the auction at reasonable prices?

Atila - Member

16:37 - 4 October 2011

Posts 48

Guys, help me understand pliz! Can not understand what is funny shopping on ebay ..? Choose an inexpensive lighter, and then begins a calculation of the cost: The cost of goods + shipping + delivery to the U.S. Russia $ 30 + pprotsent ebeyu and this is not to mention the risks of prepayment and possible shoals in the mail ... and the output is on the lighter is not a modest price which still have to wait and get it.

Maybe I do not understand or know, but not so ..? , (

Dikar - Member

17:21 - 4 October 2011

Posts 20

Atila wrote:

Guys, help me understand pliz! Can not understand what is funny shopping on ebay ..? Choose an inexpensive lighter, and then begins a calculation of the cost: The cost of goods + shipping + delivery to the U.S. Russia $ 30 + pprotsent ebeyu and this is not to mention the risks of prepayment and possible shoals in the mail ... and the output is on the lighter is not a modest price which still have to wait and get it.

Ebay is an auction and do not always work out cheaper just to look ottorgovanye items at a good price, and not all vendors are sending in Rush, not to vporotsa see the ratings of your chosen vendor and everything will be OK,

Hartman - Guest

18:20 - 4 October 2011

Atila wrote:

In the calculations crept powerful error.

Should be considered as follows:

- The cost of the auction

- The cost of shipping (the seller wrote it in the shipping)

Ebey percent from the buyer does not take delivery within the U.S. and hellish 30 Becks (damn, is she - a kilo weigh?) ​​For forwarding lighters - it's something mythical.

It is necessary to have a bank card normlano tied to PayPal and knowledge of the English language.

This kagbe times.

Two: a little to find the "zero", never tucked and "nechirkannuyu" Ronson Premier Varaflame 1960, in full kit and check the store in Russia? And how much it will cost here? Original Shorttimers Gustav Hesforda first edition? A book on the history of Chevy Corvette? Magpulovskuyu handle to the AR-15? Makspedishinovsky backpack? If there - two or three price tag.

Three: no freebies. I buy on e-Bay or online store clothes, shoes, every photographic loot, sometimes specific "glands", all sorts of bells and whistles like the active tactical rifle headphones - is cheaper than us, but it's not a freebie. Wines that odezhka made not for the Third World, bought by the seller of the Third World and Aboriginal vtyuhivali three prices (and therefore the third world, by the way) - why then the quality is very different from the "native"

when you see the local magaze Timberland boots for 11 sput (they cost a hundred bucks on ebey a market day) and you see what that majors, with a serious look of their mete - is fun ...

About the "ah, prepayment" - there is just bastard our fellow citizens to have their swollen, damn, staged at the time hemorrhoid - bought at ebey, then declared non-delivery were obtained from ebey by the seller "money back" and had a fucking loser gesheft . Why is a very large number of sellers now does not want to send goods to Russia and Russia is often listed among the "who will not send" along with such glorious countries like Somalia, Liberia, Iran, Turkey and other. Ebey protects the buyer from kidalovo - much stronger than protects the seller from the bastards buyers. And sellers, if not with the Brighton Beach / Little Rush freak or any Frenchman - do not throw. From the French - easily, pay and get nothing, 99% of all paid and non-receipt of items with ebey in my practice. And so - and lenses come and watch very expensive repeatedly received and use them with pleasure.

Mail ... well - mail. Fools and roads in the same organization. But generally - comes. Through the ass for a long time, gimorno, but - comes. Outright theft of five years - is not met. The fact that the post office mongrel - well, what to do? We'll have to put up ... or pay exorbitant prices here.

kypexin - Administrator

20:19 - 4 October 2011

Posts 1670

Dim Sum, well, can a person buys a lighter through an intermediary, which pays a percentage, and then sends it to the first Shipito, and then from there sent to Russia via EMS :))))))))))))))))

Atila - Member

21:29 - 4 October 2011

Posts 48

With regards to this kind of auctions, I am not in the subject and language, unfortunately I do not own. Looked at the site http://ebaytoday.ru/ , there when buying a footnote Calculate the cost to Russia, where specified Delivery Priority, EMS 26-29 $ and the Commission Ebaytoday is calculated from the price (bid + shipping USA). Still looking at http://taobao.online-ch.ru , there is written Upon delivery from China, crossing the border, all the goods that came to Russia are subject to customs clearance and is the case for buying lighters, too somewhere 30 $ + 3% commission.

So I   I judge based on that ... I'd like to understand how things are-still the case really is and how many will still have to pay in addition to the cost of the product itself??

kypexin - Administrator

21:35 - 4 October 2011

Posts 1670

In fact, it's horrible razvodilovo calculated on those who can not or can not use ebay. Understandably, ebaytoday is simply middlemen, hence the price and cheating and interest. With that, to ebay they generally have nothing to do!

Directly on ebay deal with the prices is not the case, but as written t-sh Hartman above.

Atila - Member

22:19 - 4 October 2011

Posts 48

And last nyuansik and http://global.ebay.com is also the mediator ..? Дополнительные расходы (таможенные пошлины, сборы и налоги) не включены. Since it under cost: US $ 9.99 - United States of America, finely written Additional costs (customs duties, fees and taxes) are not included. Whether these "additional costs", not what I wrote above?

kypexin - Administrator

22:23 - 4 October 2011

Posts 1670

1) No, it is itself ebay

2) it is not the extra costs, which you wrote above. it's like if you buy a $ 5,000 antiques - then of course incur additional costs for customs clearance. in the case of cheap little things that should not concern you. limit duty-free entry to Russia (for international shipments) = 1000 Euros (in the sense of the assessed value on the declaration). small packets with lighters penny finally one at customs do not care.

Atila - Member

22:33 - 4 October 2011

Posts 48

Thank you friends, for your comprehensive answer, now everything is falling into place! Actually bred nesmyschleny people need urgently to learn languages! ;)

Very grateful for the lesson!

Hartman - Guest

0:16 - October 5, 2011

kypexin writes:

Dim Sum, well, can a person buys a lighter through an intermediary, which pays a percentage, and then sends it to the first Shipito, and then from there sent to Russia via EMS :))))))))))))))))

EMS - the service is so named because the word "hemorrhoid" has already been taken. :)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3304 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))