To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

About the Forum

Alexandr-Melan - Member

Tyumen

3:39 - September 5, 2009

Posts 65

Question. no immediate plan to change the script forum? I climb on this, the original course but very uncomfortable. for example I can not write phone. Besides, the forum and the site is quite weighty it is very strong effect on the traffic.

Golden-Joker - Maniac

13:21 - 5 September 2009

856 posts

And I'm here I can write to the phone :)

Alexandr-Melan - Member

Tyumen

14:03 - 5 September 2009

Posts 65

Well, what next? In terms of details of interest. How Makar? What's the phone? Which program cost?

kypexin - Administrator

14:06 - 5 September 2009

Posts 1670

Message edited 14:07 - September 5, 2009 user kypexin

Alexandr-Melan writes:

Question. no immediate plan to change the script forum? I climb on this, the original course but very uncomfortable. for example I can not write phone. Besides, the forum and the site is quite weighty it is very strong effect on the traffic.

No, change the forum I do not plan - it would be too much effort, it is easier to start from scratch a new one. Concerning the "weight" - yes, and the site and the forum razoslis, information has become a sea, so in terms of all seriously enough. I'm trying to periodically (and successfully!) To optimize the speed of the site (in terms of site now flies to its limits), but with the volume of traffic is unlikely to do anything I can, especially on the forum.

What about "write a number" - there is such a feature of the forum, in this version, it does not do, on occasion, I'll take the question of upgrading to a new version of the engine, and may be there is this feature somehow oboydena.Sledite the news ...

kypexin - Administrator

14:53 - 6 September 2009

Posts 1670

I worked for this issue - alas, can not nothing to please. Forum uses a lot of java-scripts, which few are compatible with mobile browsers. For this reason, it never originally was optimized by developers for mobile devices, and in the future will not be optimized. Alas, it is absolutely universal solutions in general few people could.

Alexandr-Melan - Member

Tyumen

7:20 - 7 September 2009

Posts 65

I for their sites using phpbb, well it is, digression. Who picked himself unlimited internet on this until all the rules. )))

yours_truly - Moderator

22:00 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

And you can learn for the future which is why there was such a shift in the other topic? Well, most do not like to nachudit ...

kypexin - Administrator

22:06 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1670

Raspolztis forum page may or because of the very long image that does not fit in the width of the forum, or because of a long set of non-breaking HTML-elements, in this case, the earrings tkuda something in the code of posting there very long tsepochta-breaking spaces

To avoid this, do not copy postings in the forums nothing but the bare text, and do not place very long inseparable elements. A HTML-code you can check HTML buttons on the top of the panels.

yours_truly - Moderator

22:10 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

kypexin writes:

Raspolztis forum page may or because of the very long image that does not fit in the width of the forum

image preferably not more than 600 pixels wide forum to spread, perhaps?

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:11 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1323

Well, what are you swearing by some unfamiliar words? .. )))) Tell me just what buttons to press is not necessary! ))))

yours_truly - Moderator

22:14 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

oniks1 writes:

Well, what are you swearing by some unfamiliar words? .. )))) Tell me just what buttons to press is not necessary! ))))

it happens, I had sometimes, though I immediately corrected it when you copy somewhere in the picture and embed it directly into a text message, which is then sent to the forum ... probably better to do the old fashioned way, first on the computer to save, then adjust the size with By what - any program, and then insert into the message box, as usual.

kypexin - Administrator

22:20 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1670

You all can reap earrings :) I'll fix eslicho :)

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:21 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1323

No, for me and so all the pictures on your computer (and where else would they be), and the size of the editing ... I always knew where mistakes when I crept ... I have some sort of adjustment in a computer nenastroena - or rather, does not work Enter-key , when printing text (forums, e-mail). That's when I put the picture under it and tried to write a text, then he could not go to the next line, and when I wrote all through the gap, the picture was jumping all the time and changed the lines in different ... In the final version, something like the mood that the screen looked all right ... Well, I did not steamed - posted ... And it turned out - get it as ...))))

yours_truly - Moderator

22:21 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

Message edited 22:22 - March 3, 2010 user yours_truly

kypexin writes:

You all can reap earrings :) I'll fix eslicho :)

and I, too, can all push as many buttons interesting? :)

kypexin - Administrator

22:22 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1670

Vashche skrpit offline automatically reduces any inserted image so that when you get out, they are large, and show a decrease in postings. But for some reason it is buggy and sometimes it does not reduce the picture :)

kypexin - Administrator

22:23 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1670

oniks1 writes:

No, for me and so all the pictures on your computer (and where else would they be), and the size of the editing ... I always knew where mistakes when I crept ... I have some sort of adjustment in a computer nenastroena - or rather, does not work Enter-key , when printing text (forums, e-mail). That's when I put the picture under it and tried to write a text, then he could not go to the next line, and when I wrote all through the gap, the picture was jumping all the time and changed the lines in different ... In the final version, something like the mood that the screen looked all right ... Well, I did not steamed - posted ... And it turned out - get it as ...))))

Yes, that's "a space to write all" is certainly not worth it :)))

yours_truly - Moderator

22:24 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

Message edited 22:33 - March 3, 2010 user yours_truly

kypexin writes:

Vashche skrpit offline automatically reduces any inserted image so that when you get out, they are large, and show a decrease in postings. But for some reason it is buggy and sometimes it does not reduce the picture :)

Well, yes, by the way, I noticed that the pictures are small, but if the next mouse click on the icon or on the picture itself, it increases :)

yours_truly - Moderator

22:29 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

oniks1 writes:

I have some sort of adjustment in a computer nenastroena - or rather, does not work key enteritis, when printing text (forums, e-mail).

but it's tin, does not work enter, I would have it made to think, I think I am without this key anywhere at all, and not only me, maybe ...

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:34 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1323

And what is there to think of something ...))) This is from the company again ... I have two years of computer scientists say that I brought the computer to see them ... and I still can ...)))))))))))) Yes, and already used ... The most interesting thing is that in e-mails enter works once out of fifteen downloads ...))) And in a Word - and it works ...))))))))))))

yours_truly - Moderator

22:40 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

oniks1 writes:

Most interesting is that in e-mails enter works once out of fifteen downloads ...)))

Oh my Godable! Well, you're a hero! :)

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:33 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1323

Godable? Now it's you talk to anyone? )))

yours_truly - Moderator

23:38 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

oniks1 writes:

Godable? Now it's you talk to anyone? )))

:)))) Yes it is a joke in English! :)))) Type oh my god just not quite right, or rather wrong at all! :)))

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

23:45 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1323

And I thought it was from the French ...))))

yours_truly - Moderator

23:49 - 3 March 2010

Posts 1214

oniks1 writes:

And I thought it was from the French ...))))

Well, there's something in English so many French words that when - that were made to it by the French, with the time change only the pronunciation and spelling, and so many words in the English of French origin ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3282 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))