This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Speed ​​of the site

kypexin - Administrator

18:09 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

Colleagues, as a result of emergency surgery is now the site should greatly poluchshet and its speed should be increased several times compared with the previous brakes. Please rummage around and give your opinion, was it run faster. Thank you!

KIR - Member

Ufa

18:23 - 18 March 2010

110 posts

Yes, significantly speeding up the work site! This afternoon, the way he could not enter at all.

You should not cave in to a changing world, it's better he sag under us ... (c)

kypexin - Administrator

18:24 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

Yes, the day of his general strike barely saved enough ... :) :) had to quickly handle

KIR - Member

Ufa

18:38 - 18 March 2010

110 posts

And what happened? )) Wordpress apparently is not designed for such loads, as zippokolektore. You did not think to move to E107 for example? Or on what some other CMS.

kypexin - Administrator

18:42 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

No, not thinking. And how do you imagine that you see such monsters move along with its contents to a different CMS? :)) It seems to me unrealistic. But now that's all should be much better. Pooptimiziroval little internal database.

slay - Expert

19:37 - 18 March 2010

458 posts

got better! The very day trying to get here - the page does not want to boot

yours_truly - Moderator

19:40 - 18 March 2010

1214 posts

kypexin writes:

Yes, the day of his general strike barely saved enough ... :) :) had to quickly handle

the operation was successful, apparently! thanks, that would not let him "get away"! :) Thank you!

anttir - Member

20:40 - 18 March 2010

107 posts

Well website now the aircraft, compared with previous versiey.A afternoon thought that kirdyk saytiku.No salvation come ... Cheers.

anttir - Member

21:54 - 18 March 2010

107 posts

Message edited 21:55 - March 18, 2010 by anttir

What then again a little sluggish, we can. just me ....

faust - Maniac

Moscow

22:27 - 18 March 2010

674 posts

I do not know, I kind of like the earlier works ... I mean slow as ...

kypexin - Administrator

22:32 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

faust wrote:

I do not know, I kind of like the earlier works ... I mean slow as ...

I happen to thee internet dial-up? :)))

anttir - Member

23:13 - 18 March 2010

107 posts

Vladimir, I had noticed that the critical constraint on pages where a lot of pictures-hsien watched "collection members of the forum" for '09, there's just parking tormoza.Mozh abesku connect il turbo ... (remember the course of nehv.vremeni and forces)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:15 - 18 March 2010

674 posts

no, not the modem. I 2com
Well maybe a little bit more bright work, but in general, in my opinion as well ...

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:17 - 18 March 2010

674 posts

incidentally, is also beginning to slow down vintazhlayters

kypexin - Administrator

23:25 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

faust wrote:

incidentally, is also beginning to slow down vintazhlayters

Listen, I do not know :)))) I have everything just flies, and I checked in two different places. Vaughn and the people confirmed :)

kypexin - Administrator

23:27 - 18 March 2010

1670 posts

anttir writes:

Vladimir, I had noticed that the critical constraint on pages where a lot of pictures-hsien watched "collection members of the forum" for '09, there's just parking tormoza.Mozh abesku connect il turbo ... (remember the course of nehv.vremeni and forces)

Ah, well, here it is, on some pages of the forum pictures are not local, and foreign, in particular, there are many pages on the forum who suck pictures with radikal.ru - here, of course, I can not do anything :) There will be brakes as they were.

yours_truly - Moderator

1:18 - 19 March 2010

1214 posts

by the way I sometimes difficult to assess the performance ... maybe when you come to the site several times a day, every day, until you get used to the slow and let the site, which sometimes did not even pay any attention to it.

anttir - Member

4:19 - 19 March 2010

107 posts

kypexin writes:

anttir writes:

Ah, well, here it is, on some pages of the forum pictures are not local, and foreign, in particular, there are many pages on the forum who suck pictures with radikal.ru - here, of course, I can not do anything :) There will be brakes as they were.

And what is the name of the page that can not be there very interesting smotret.A zippy.Ne see, I apologize, it logiki.Mozhet Elders Forum and founder, no longer interested in watching these collections, but for all they must be available, otherwise lost essence, the meaning of the site.

anttir - Member

5:27 - 19 March 2010

107 posts

But if it is fair, razgovry of lack of time and ... this is an excuse for bednyh.Klikni cry prof.ITmenedzher needed, ready to assist free of charge (with your contacts and then dating) site in temporary tech. difficulties, there is ALWAYS varianty.K Unfortunately soovsem work in another profession .... One man, with all professionizme and energy, can not long haul vse.Eto already passed and examples Cueva cloud.

kypexin - Administrator

9:02 - 19 March 2010

1670 posts

anttir writes:
And what is the name of the page that can not be there very interesting smotret.A zippy.Ne see, I apologize, it logiki.Mozhet Elders Forum and founder, no longer interested in watching these collections, but for all they must be available, otherwise lost essence, the meaning of the site.

No, you do not understand, I mean board page. Well type someone comes to the forum, wrote a post he able to deal, and upload your pictures here, or they had already long been downloaded to another photo sharing site, and he publishes them here through external links. I have nothing to do with it I do not have :)

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

9:22 - 19 March 2010

391 posts

Yes, it became much faster, osbennno when the forum opens.

Merqury - Member

Samara, Russian Federation

9:29 - 19 March 2010

141 posts

About speed certify became better. Not to say, of course, that flies, but not in agony, as the last time. :-) Just say, I have a thick channel. :-)

Thank you, Vladimir, for "acceleration", but sometimes, chesslovo, no nerves did not have to wait ... :-)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

10:27 - 19 March 2010

674 posts

here today, and I have become hustlers! and yesterday was not such.

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

12:13 - 19 March 2010

1323 posts

Maybe I'm missing something ... but I go to and from work, where the Internet is called "without a tower," and at home - such as bezlimitka, but is updated quickly ... then as usual .... )))))))))

So I will look further to try ...)))))

slay - Expert

12:18 - 19 March 2010

458 posts

I understand the essence of the matter is that the forum was not work faster than ever, and faster than say the week before. Am I right?

kypexin - Administrator

12:19 - 19 March 2010

1670 posts

Right :) faster than before :)

KIR - Member

Ufa

17:40 - 19 March 2010

110 posts

All that matters in the very beginning CMS `ke. I believe that now need to decide on a new CMS, and in parallel to work with her to set, to determine the design, optimization, etc., moving all the existing articles on the site, quietly dragged to the forum users of existing assets that are constantly sitting here . The Forum eV. Customer service area of ​​345, it's quite a bit, I think they would not be problematic to spend a minute to register. It's all a gradual process, and this site will continue to operate. Just if the site is in the future plans to expand the audience, need to change the system now, and maybe it's in our case, only that method, about which I wrote above (ie, a gradual transition). If the audience for the most part has been formed, then it is even easier. I think so. I'm just 17 years old he was engaged in such affairs, led a few fan sites, and met with such things. Well would IPB (Invision Power Board), whose base can convert virtually any engine, Wordpress is rather amateurish design, blog, but zippokolektora it's too small. )) Something I still have just the earlier we start to do it the easier it is easier and less all losses realized.

kypexin - Administrator

17:46 - 19 March 2010

1670 posts

Thank you for your professional opinion! :) As for scalability, all right, but the fact that the resource is very specific, slow growing and, in general, many thousands are unlikely to ever be. Right now we're living on a virtual server, and then manually dopilivaniya and optimize mysql seems to finally get by with the speed. WordPress certainly partly nakolennaya thing yet to convenience, in my opinion, has no equal, and is confident that the growth of website traffic and online order even all this construction will withstand without a problem, especially since I became a guru in his tuning , and former colleagues from the hosting provider I have a great help. Maybe, I think of a transition somewhere, but it is unlikely now.

anttir - Member

16:41 - 14 December 2010

107 posts

Poster hangs today, so very thoughtful on.Volodya, adjust pzhlsta.Nekotorye str.foruma sleep up to 3 minutes ... or current I?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

17:13 - 14 December 2010

391 posts

I also like this, but now seems to be the best steel.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2750 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))