This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Our collection - quality and quantity

shturman1998 - Maniac

7:07 - 13 March 2010

791 posts

Lord collectors would like to know about the most expensive for you copies of your collections and the total number of all we had a zip in collections RUSSIANS

shturman1998 - Maniac

7:28 - 13 March 2010

791 posts

this is the most expensive I Lighter

it is connected with my past and present life, its me and my future beloved wife bought in late 1996 on the ship when he came on an official visit to the city of Vladivostok, as of today, I have a collection of 53 zippo lighters and plan another ten for many

kypexin - Administrator

19:47 - 13 March 2010

1670 posts

Yes, all the instances in their own way :)) Or do you mean in terms of money? :)

I once bought a Zippo for ~ $ 230, this is probably the most expensive purchase was. By the way, is very sorry later, because is some overkill in my opinion. In general, it is usually more valuable such items are found and bought at a much lower price relative to their real value - this is the passion of the collecting :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

3:50 - 14 March 2010

791 posts

Vladimir agree with you completely, that with regards to price, I am currently negotiating with an American friend to buy Zippo USS THRESHER hope for success in this matter, for, as has already been discussed here, this is not out of the lighter deshovuyu, and will be a great addition to the collection

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

11:23 - 14 March 2010

1323 posts

shturman1998, http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... Ippo / botas

Beautiful avianososets our colleagues botas. Subject A.Linkolna also versatile ... We, probably, and I disclose it in anything ... In the next hour can ...))))

shturman1998 - Maniac

10:31 - 15 March 2010

791 posts

I will be very happy to see this beauty)))

anttir - Member

5:21 - 16 March 2010

107 posts

With all due respect to everyone, speak for, maybe, a seditious mysl.Nemogu understand kollektsionirovnie by Zippo Zippo kartinkam.Ved beauty itself, in the original version, this is the beauty ... They are raznye.A collect the inscriptions and probably something val. someone at the pictures ... you can collect pictures, and then glued on zippo.Uveren that showered on me from isstinno collectors, but it's my subjective opinion and should not izmenit.I vet, no matter the price tag, anyone can afford to buy Zippo, unusually beautiful in options at a price moskoskih (no offense) Magazov selling ordinary, respectable zippochki with kartinkami.Prostoy example (with all due respect to collectors) excellent series with the ships of the Navy, but after all, smotrish ships and Zippy is one and tezhi, standart.Proshu accept my opinion, not an accusation, just an occasion for debate.

kypexin - Administrator

8:51 - 16 March 2010

1670 posts

Eeeee. Those guys do not understand :) What is "collecting the pictures?" Zipp all the same, in any case, it is quite true. But your idea does not get it! :)

slay - Expert

10:18 - 16 March 2010

458 posts

Anttir for collecting this gathering different models Zipp such high polish chrome, chrome Street, brashd chrome, armor, replicas and TE in all their diversity at a time. That's as far as I understand, the author wanted to convey =)

A Zippo collecting the drawings on them - for example, to collect Navy ships, the ships are painted different, but the model on which they are applied are the same - high polishd chromium and chromium brashd =) Here it is Che =), and the author, and not to understand

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:10 - 16 March 2010

791 posts

anttir writes:

With all due respect to everyone, speak for, maybe, a seditious mysl.Nemogu understand kollektsionirovnie by Zippo Zippo kartinkam.Ved beauty itself, in the original version, this is the beauty ... They are raznye.A collect the inscriptions and probably something val. someone at the pictures ... you can collect pictures, and then glued on zippo.Uveren that showered on me from isstinno collectors, but it's my subjective opinion and should not izmenit.I vet, no matter the price tag, anyone can afford to buy Zippo, unusually beautiful in options at a price moskoskih (no offense) Magazov selling ordinary, respectable zippochki with kartinkami.Prostoy example (with all due respect to collectors) excellent series with the ships of the Navy, but after all, smotrish ships and Zippy is one and tezhi, standart.Proshu accept my opinion, not an accusation, just an occasion for debate.

to be a little careful what pomomo polish chrome and chrome vrashed can see after looking and satin and solid brass, and if I learned that the name and sapphire available there, as for the theme collection is here again kakzhdy creates interest and abilities sorry but I am not even in the 1000-ku FORBES to a single motion to buy himself some sort zip 300000000 immediately, of course this should aspire, and in view of its direction rabotyi collect the most interesting to me, and the main line of which is by the way the Coast Guard are rare Zippo even e wah, go try to find at least one lighter with such symbolism in Russian stores))))

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:14 - 16 March 2010

791 posts

forgotten and even titanium coated.

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:16 - 16 March 2010

791 posts

and if one doubts their nalmchii so what can I say tickets to Vladivostok and back pieces 20 from Moscow is come show

yours_truly - Moderator

12:18 - 16 March 2010

1214 posts

shturman1998

You, by the way, has a very good collection, probably one of the rare occasions we have in Russia, when collected lighters on operedelennuyu topics. of course, that are going to need something like that, attracts the eye. Here I am, for example, is to say about myself, unfortunately, I can not. I collect Zippo in disagreement, thematically does my Zippo unrelated, maybe even, I have no taste in this matter, do not deny it, I just like the different models and all ... and you have all the right rational and "right." Volodya, by the way, too, if I remember correctly, Zippo was basically all on the same theme - trucks and construction machinery. but that such cases I have seen not so much of our collectors, so a colleague you great respect! keep it up!

but at the expense of pictures, I do not really understand the subject matter, no offense will be discussed anttir.

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:23 - 16 March 2010

791 posts

to be honest, on a human shame, because everyone of U.S. Navy ships and not only this country produced Zippo and not a single instance take a closer look)))

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:40 - 16 March 2010

791 posts

yours_truly writes:

shturman1998

You, by the way, has a very good collection, probably one of the rare occasions we have in Russia, when collected lighters on operedelennuyu topics. of course, that are going to need something like that, attracts the eye. Here I am, for example, is to say about myself, unfortunately, I can not. I collect Zippo in disagreement, thematically does my Zippo unrelated, maybe even, I have no taste in this matter, do not deny it, I just like the different models and all ... and you have all the right rational and "right." Volodya, by the way, too, if I remember correctly, Zippo was basically all on the same theme - trucks and construction machinery. but that such cases I have seen not so much of our collectors, so a colleague you great respect! keep it up!

but at the expense of pictures, I do not really understand the subject matter, no offense will be discussed anttir.

unfortunately I do not know the name))) Stas my name but I am very respectful attitude to any collecting Zippo they are in their good and for the frequent myself thinking of purchasing another kind of lighters, but passion is to the Navy, it perebaryvat all)))

faust - Maniac

Moscow

15:03 - 16 March 2010

674 posts

shturman1998 writes:

and because of its collecting area rabotyi me the most interesting

and if one doubts their nalmchii so what can I say tickets to Vladivostok and back pieces 20 from Moscow is come show

countryman and colleague, you might say.

anttir - Member

4:43 - 17 March 2010

107 posts

kypexin writes:

Eeeee. Those guys do not understand :) What is "collecting the pictures?" Zipp all the same, in any case, it is quite true. But your idea does not get it! :)

Yes, all of you, dear Vladimir, understood ... And tovarisch slay, all clever and diplomat, for some reason, understood skhodu.Net sense to discuss, in turn subject zakryvayu.Vse gut .......

slay - Expert

8:05 - 17 March 2010

458 posts

Thanks to a colleague, I'm flattered =) Although I only played in a cameo as a translator =)

kypexin - Administrator

10:11 - 17 March 2010

1670 posts

anttir, well, now I understand everything, but I also do not argue at all. To each his own :) I personally Zippo (almost any) collecting was just bored when the world existed and there are thousands of other interesting models lighter :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:31 - 17 March 2010

791 posts

yes anttir very carefully you see in the collection has, in the presence of almost the entire range of ippo except replicas and then on the road to date six replicas of aircraft carrying the U.S. Navy fleet, and with regards to that picture, then you can easily understand the stick not only ships tits and even Britney Spears)))) Well ahead))) successful pictures

anttir - Member

13:47 - 17 March 2010

107 posts

Yes of course, anyone can collect, what he like more, this is the beauty of the diversity of the world, including all zazhigalkov.Eto undeniable as aksioma.Ya just gave his version of what is happening - for this, and there forumy.Tolko long and detailed debate, there is no let-nikokogo meaning each will remain in his.

anttir - Member

13:51 - 17 March 2010

107 posts

Stickers on the Zippo is not fond of, spasibo.Tem more Britney pirsami.Udachi.

yours_truly - Moderator

14:00 - 17 March 2010

1214 posts

interesting question, you can, of course, limited to a simple phrase - to each his own! but I'm not quite sure, as in collecting Zippo can ignore and neglect such factors as the image on Zippo! agree that the pictures are different, but the "body" of one - Zippo Lighter! but it turns out that Zippo featuring the USS Zippo with advertising and what - something Nestle - the same thing, because the surface of the two - brushed chrome??? in my opinion, it sounds a bit delusional! based on the images occurs n - th number of series and collections Zippo lighters, so I do not understand, how can you ignore such fatorom like the picture on the Zippo! Colleagues, you imagine what will happen if we Zippo with various pictures will become the same?

On the other hand, we can, of course, collect Zippo by Zippo or coverage options from various metals, but only if they collect on these criteria, the range of collectibles ssuzov again - the same in the n - th number of times! such lighters meet a lot less than if you collect Zippo with different pictures.

regard to collect pictures, and then they - glue! well, it may not argue! but that I personally engage in independent as - do not smile, I prefer Zippo often those that are released officially, not handicraft! On the one hand, I can put on a Zippo, and I want a Zippo will only have one, but then again - I do not see this much interest. I prefer the official Zippo, which are included in directories that Zippo made directly or through their official or airbrush artists, instead of doing it yourself! for me it is uninteresting and meaningless collectibles!

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:01 - 17 March 2010

791 posts

you little vpimatelnuyu version suggested I repeat that the collection in stock all models except the replica armor unfortunately with my subject I have not seen an e-wah, or on yahoo, and the rest are options koolektsii present, but so what Pictures on the lighter so it is certainly a personal decision

yours_truly - Moderator

14:09 - 17 March 2010

1214 posts

shturman1998 writes:

you little vpimatelnuyu version suggested I repeat that the collection in stock all models except the replica armor unfortunately with my subject I have not seen an e-wah, or on yahoo, and the rest are options koolektsii present, but so what Pictures on the lighter so it is certainly a personal decision

Stas version is unlikely to be careful or not careful, rather it is more or less pravdobodobnoy, and no doubt, with a version you can agree or not. I understand you perfectly, well, everyone is entitled to an opinion, so there are no questions! :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:15 - 17 March 2010

791 posts

no no I was not properly written attentive version! people meant that in my collection of standard lighters polish and brush. so I suggest yuyt carefully when browsing and the proposed version

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:23 - 17 March 2010

791 posts

http://zippoenthusiastnetwork ...... km1oetmliq

here's a link to the album, my American friend (who Vladimir promised to interview by the way) just appreciate the scale, and it is the main direction of the Navy oblratite Zippo attention to the model, only a bit closer))))

yours_truly - Moderator

14:23 - 17 March 2010

1214 posts

shturman1998 writes:

no no I was not properly written attentive version! people meant that in my collection of standard lighters polish and brush. so I suggest yuyt carefully when browsing and the proposed version

Aah ... but the message:

"You little vpimatelnuyu version suggested I repeat that the collection in stock all models except the replica armor unfortunately with my subject I have not seen an e-wah or the yahoo, and the rest are options koolektsii present, and only what pictures the lighter so it is certainly a private matter "

who were adresovno? I just do not quite understand :))

yours_truly - Moderator

14:25 - 17 March 2010

1214 posts

shturman1998 writes:

http://zippoenthusiastnetwork & ..... km1oetmliq

to view your link, you must log in to start there, I'm still can not get to that, but what I will do, be sure to take a look, thanks for the link! :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:25 - 17 March 2010

791 posts

Yes of course, anyone can collect, what he like more, this is the beauty of the diversity of the world, including all zazhigalkov.Eto undeniable as aksioma.Ya just gave his version of what is happening - for this, and there forumy.Tolko long and detailed debate, there is no let-nikokogo meaning each will remain in their

response

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2718 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))