Search in forums:

Music!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:49 - July 30, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 13:23 - July 31, 2012 user Zvonkoff

shturman1998 writes:

Yes, I watch everything in the subject)))) just prus by dimmu borgir looking anything like death cult Armageddon or at least not as well puritania

Of course, right here it is difficult to get accurate, unless you explore creative thread which cover bands. But here goes:

For, example:

Mayhem 1997 Wolf's Lair Abyss

Mayhem 2000 Grand Declaration Of War - it is generally complete ass, demolish the tower from the first chords

Mayhem Chimera 2004

They generally order the material - the sound of dense and pure, like the blade shimmers in the light of the moon =)))))))

Hecate Enthroned after 99 years may suit some

may be suitable:

Antestor 2005 The Forsaken - cool Christian Blacker, they only listen to it is =))), this album identified as the most suitable of theirs under your options

Dark Fortress Ylem 2010 can be like to have something in common

2000 Morgul The Horror Grandeur - olbomets interesting, very unusual

Old Man's Child 1998 Ill Natured Spiritual Invasion - rabid demons, good album in full in the spirit of Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

Sigh 2007 Hangman's Hymn - yaponchesky sinister black metal =))) may not be very close to the desired, but the velocity should be fine, but just uskoglazye enthusiasm, as always, however, knocks down, generally very funny and cool!

Cor Scorpii 2008 Monument - not quite what you wanted, but just try to be popret. Truth Scandinavians, sorry, that one is only released one album and pipets. Average speed, but pure souls AT chadyat boys. If they like, even throw in which that interesting ;)

Well, something like this, almost without thinking of what is on the hard, boobs too lazy to open ;)

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:54 - July 30, 2012

951 posts

But listen now, just because of the above =)))))

Mayhem 1997 Wolf's Lair Abyss

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:28 - July 31, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 12:31 - July 31, 2012 user Kuryan

shturman1998 writes:

Yes, I watch everything in the subject)))) just prus by dimmu borgir looking anything like death cult Armageddon or at least not as well puritania

Stas, if you're going on a burger, you have to shove and the Cradle, especially the last album burgers :) I also prefer :)

Mayhem thing lots of fun but it is not a burger, they do not have a symphony, in this respect they are more straightforward and similar to the classic black metal.

Now I generally listen to Bee Gees - 93 "Size Isn't Everything". It is a pity that there was only one of the brothers (

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:22 - July 31, 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

Stas, if you're going on a burger, you have to shove and the Cradle, especially the last album burgers :) I also prefer :)

Mayhem thing lots of fun but it is not a burger, they do not have a symphony, in this respect they are more straightforward and similar to the classic black metal.

Now I generally listen to Bee Gees - 93 "Size Isn't Everything". It is a pity that there was only one of the brothers (

Certainly not the burgers, and those albums that I wrote too far to the classic black, but you should definitely listen to them for a very cool dude with a very steep muse. True black (as we now say) this Darktron, for example, but it is not just able to listen =)))

Cradle not love at all for some reason, just do not digest ... While Dima Borgir drags nipadetski ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:23 - July 31, 2012

479 posts

I'm not saying that it is the labor of black, I said that those close to him :)

A Cradle strange that not stomach :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:05 - July 31, 2012

951 posts

Yeah, he surprised ... Well, as it so happened ...

If the choice is between, say dhimmis Borgir and Meyhemom, I definitely choose Mayhew, I will gravitate towards a cleaner, chtoli black metal than to confusion with every symphonic, ambient, etc ... with what there is in the way. Although almost every branch has a very decent teams.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:40 - July 31, 2012

479 posts

Support! Each has a direction worthy representatives! :)

But I just gravitate more to black metal with symphonic elements, perhaps because I listen to everything, and I prefer more music, so to speak, "fancy", I love the art-rock, progressive, but now can be called progressive and burgers too :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:10 - August 1, 2012

951 posts

Well, I'm about a more pure black metal mean that it is in the black metal music such passion, without him I'm still subject to many destinations: death, doom, grindcore, thrash metal, art rock, hard rock, and a lot more then ;)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:14 - August 1, 2012

951 posts

and in the morning I generally listen to or watch Lighthouse online ... =)))))))))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

10:19 - August 1, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 10:21 - August 1, 2012 user Kuryan

Zvonkoff writes:

Well, I'm about a more pure black metal mean that it is in the black metal music such passion, without him I'm still subject to many destinations: death, doom, grindcore, thrash metal, art rock, hard rock, and a lot more then ;)

Yes it is, it is clear :)

Of art you like more?

PS Now I sit listening to Fourplay, very good jazz quartet, and very famous.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:50 - August 1, 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

Yes it is, it is clear :)

Of art you like more?

Naturally, Pink FLoyd, love to collect all sorts of tributes to them. As well: King Crimson, Yes, Paolo Ferrara, in a sense, be partly attributed here Doors, there is such a cool less modern team RPWL - Germans, I think, interesting art rockers / cheaters, obviously on kicks rose =))) This is he remembered once so backhand, just more until nekada remember - run away. Come even chat even used it ;)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:57 - August 1, 2012

479 posts

In art you guys mentioned (except for Yes) come with a huge stretch, except that the Crimson is more or less there can be attributed, and it is more psychedelic, but their work in general can not enter in any frame in one direction, but like many others. But the Doors even partially in art or what place do not fall :)

Listen, if Camel, Jethro Tull, Van der Graaf, early Genesis, Marillion, Arena, Eloy, ELP? That's who can be called art proficiency shamelessly :) Yes, and many, many more ........

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:37 - August 1, 2012

951 posts

You know, I really, really do not like all of these categories and divisions, I, since its first introduction to this music, so 15 years ago, has set itself some T. s. names of genres and still these definitions and their use, and how someone relates to this, Thou honestly do not care. Well I do not want to call the Pink Floyd rock art - called differently, but for me the essence of this band does not change. Even bargain recently, an incredible number of various sub-genres and sub-sub-species, various-fatal-cows, etc. crap that annoys me even more, so I deliberately distancing himself from this whole "nomenclature." I like to say ... not for the purity of the genre in literature and napisatelnom equivalent, and for the influence of each individual group on my life personally and against what is actually very true genre of a band called and where it is possible to include and where, you should not. The rest - blank ;) maybe it's not right for me well =)))))))))))))))))

Of listed you, Camel, Jethro Tull, Van der Graaf, early Genesis, Marillion, Arena, Eloy, ELP, on an ongoing basis not listen to anything, to review some of the artists heard, necessarily, of course, but then I live quietly and without . But those that I mentioned - no way to live without them, I can not at all ... =)))))))))))))) As it so intricately

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:53 - August 1, 2012

951 posts

Now:

Colosseum 2007 Chapter I Delirium

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

0:46 - August 2, 2012

479 posts

For the most part you're right, I'm the same, I do not like to hang "shortcuts" on styles :) I practically live without it I can not, from the fact that this collection, and of course without Flodov - too :)

PS Who can not hear, but it was secured home from work: ((((

Check these highly nervous chatter, but when you consider that I still suffer compression, then all the horror ........

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:03 - August 2, 2012

951 posts

Well tady rest, of course. And what is our light, Stas was gone. We told him there developed a whole discussion about the music, and he became quiet ... no good!

And I just looked nashenskie uzhos - Trackman, I love the genre, right trudge =))) Maximum once more look and I think the dump him ... But the descriptions and reviews read that pipets what cool film, almost the only cool Russian-made horror ... Oh ... even normal slasher can not do, = (((

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:05 - August 2, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 1:05 - August 2, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Right now, I will look overseas uzhos - Glass House, can he even scared.

By the way, I think one also has a theme of the movie we do that all in one pile here is not to blame, I think about the film, too, as to communicate and share.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:30 - August 2, 2012

479 posts

Yes, yes, and the theme is something like about museums and not kinoshka))))))))))))))))

By the way I do not really horror .......

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:47 - August 5, 2012

951 posts

Something I was drawn to the black straight ... day of doom sweetens Nargaroth, now here:

Inquisition 2007 Nefarious Dismal Orations

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:07 - 8 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 1:11 - August 8, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Horna 1999 Haudankylmyyden Mailla

Stas, you give us something to react to our kuryane reasoning on choosing your black metal =))))))))))))) And here we have time to arrange a whole discussion, and you do not have all the ... Disorder =))) )))) Black Metal - Live! =))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:44 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Vreid 2006 Pitch Black Brigade

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:27 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Stumbled when digging at an interesting album of 2000 creation of the album Diabolical Masquerade Death's Design OST. This album - the soundtrack. I think Stas just fine ;) I'm just wild delight. If interested I can throw in a link to a page where rutrekere sobsno and shake. Who's supposed to say.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:20 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 1:10 - September 19, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Demiurg 2007 Breath Of The Demiurg

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:59 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Dilution of your "tezhelyak" spoon "pop", which is typical, author and singer does not drink and is not sticking to it:

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:18 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Good fried! Already cheto wanted spring, summer sick of it ... = (

chaa174 - Expert

17:52 - 11 August 2012

503 posts

that it may help me ... wine ... pulled off the beaten track on a characteristic song ... Hmm ...

chaa174 - Expert

18:01 - 11 August 2012

503 posts

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

18:50 - 11 August 2012

951 posts

And I was drawn to the Japanese melodic rock ...:

Tang Dynasty in 2008 Knight of Romantic

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:25 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

Damn, dug Iranian rockers! Cool cut instrumental in the good tradition of the successors of the legendary Ekseption, do not copy, of course, but the music is very serious and tightly played. Although, as far as I know, in Iran, with similar musical directions's pretty hard to wriggle out of the law ... ...

Kahtmayan 2009 Virtual Existence

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:16 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

Stumbled on damsels from England, the daughter of a famous father. Nice clean modern English pops =)))

2009 Lily Allen It's Not Me, It's You

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2863 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))