Search
Search in forums:

Music!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:03 - 5 April 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 0:06 - April 5, 2012 user Gorynych5

Like a song about the pilots 'crackers' bribed that executed without nastoebavshego "anguish and tears" from which the girls swoon and never regained consciousness remove pants, and with a grim, war laugh

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:09 - April 8, 2012

1860 posts

Came across a clip on the cartoon about two crazy mechanics, "Werner kiss me ..", the quality is lame, who better to share a picture, that .. Thank you)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:13 - 15 April 2012

1860 posts

http://video.mail.ru/bk/ilyas- ..... a/2/4.html

Purely because, for starters, what everyone thinks about this hobby, buy UAZ and drown it in a suitable deep mire?)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:55 - 15 April 2012

1860 posts

Well, against the background of the last days, "conciliation" song of the late frontman Black Obelisk Anatoly Krupnova with footage from a little-known films "Scientific Section pilots" with his own participation "I'm staying!":

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:57 - April 16, 2012

479 posts

Robin Gibb is in a coma (((((((

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:56 - 16 April 2012

1860 posts

Kuryan writes:

Robin Gibb is in a coma (((((((

Sorry uncle. Explanatory! And, judging by the fact that the off-site is, you can tell that this view is shared by the thousands of fans and supporters ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:45 - 16 April 2012

479 posts

Yes, the site says that due to illness he was temporarily closed ...... Will one of them only ....

Yesterday, I just listened to the album 97th year, a lot of good they have created during his career, and many who have helped, even the same Genesis brothers dragged it to the general public ....

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:54 - 26 June 2012

479 posts

Today evening I'll go see a "monster," I once had such apparatik, and then accidentally hit one frame, which gives it for $ 20 ..... That's what I am:

SGL azazhigalka costs two to three times more expensive, I think to hell with it, let the house is worth, the more I have more in store roll reels of old stock, units 15-20 just is :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:23 - 26 June 2012

951 posts

Message edited 13:24 - June 26, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Gorynych5 writes:

Well, against the background of the last days, "conciliation" song of the late frontman Black Obelisk Anatoly Krupnova with footage from a little-known films "Scientific Section pilots" with his own participation "I'm staying!":

100,500 Black Obelisk - force! Hail Caesar and Wall - my favorite from him (read here and immediately turned =))))!

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:27 - 26 June 2012

479 posts

Yeah, "The Wall" - it was something at the time, now of course they have no affects their "weight", but still ......

chaa174 - Expert

14:09 - 26 June 2012

503 posts

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:21 - 26 June 2012

1860 posts

Oh no .. x which itself! This is not seen ... Club chtol?

"We will show them to the dogs besparooodnym sho Anarchy vsyahoo mother!")))))))

chaa174 - Expert

14:27 - 26 June 2012

503 posts

with ofsayta for 800 pe offer 0_o

conceive treba take ...

http://www.mongolshuudan.ru/shop.html

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:27 - 26 June 2012

479 posts

Message edited 14:28 - June 26, 2012 user Kuryan

Gorynych5 writes:

Oh no .. x which itself! This is not seen ... Club chtol?

"We will show them to the dogs besparooodnym sho Anarchy vsyahoo mother!")))))))

Fotozhopa it :) In the photo accurately assembling, moeet it at them as an example laid out a photo of the left?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:36 ​​- 26 June 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 14:57 - June 26, 2012 user Gorynych5

Yes. Some paltry price, and then Stas replica patterning cost twice as much. I suspect that the real figure, and lighter bullshit ... landmark on the price T-shirts - cover those 800 rubles. T-shirt itself is 100, plus thermal paper, ink in the printer, plus, plus power consumption, shorter cost 200-300 rubles. What quality and what will be lighter for tezhe dough? ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:49 - 26 June 2012

1860 posts

IMHO, buy them better 4 thick glasses for that amount. They do not have to repack wool and misfires by mouth is a reliable weapon does not.

chaa174 - Expert

15:09 - 26 June 2012

503 posts

yes I think everything is easier.

Riveted site long ago, the old prices ...

And since then - with ebayzippa 12.5 bucks ... on the idea if there is anyone in pendostane - This model is available for order with the application of an individual image. as I understand even beskoshtovno.

xs is shorter. there would Maskall can check in person, then it will be known with precision.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:20 - 26 June 2012

1860 posts

chaa174 writes:

yes I think everything is easier.

Riveted site long ago, the old prices ...

And since then - with ebayzippa 12.5 bucks ... on the idea if there is anyone in pendostane - This model is available for order with the application of an individual image. as I understand even beskoshtovno.

xs is shorter. there would Maskall can check in person, then it will be known with precision.

I Moskal, but check your wallet somehow no desire))) I am sure that it is easier to take with these shards tyrneta image and apply to life in the near Zippy shop.

chaa174 - Expert

15:43 - 26 June 2012

503 posts

I have residence with the intent to be missed once and then meet to phone first and see what kind of x. But there too, and take - not to take. And with this approach immediately say whether the original Chi no.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:47 - 26 June 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 15:51 - June 26, 2012 user Gorynych5

So you read the terms of delivery? This online storage shed. You send Grandma a week to receive orders, exchange and return NO.

Tyzh not stupid like a grown man, should understand that T-shirts, caps, T-shirts sitting there and makes no personally Valera Skoroded and cunning huckster who to shit and anarchy, and Mongolia, and purchaser of the product for you ....

chaa174 - Expert

19:01 - 26 June 2012

503 posts

I agree.

but!

many times to make sure that people are not as bad as it seems sometimes ... so many times hearing the phone call and talk or come and talk ... so much in my life would have missed if you do not spit on the horror of reason ... ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:13 - 27 June 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

Yeah, "The Wall" - it was something at the time, now of course they have no affects their "weight", but still ......

Well, do not tell. Good, really powerful thing - it sounds as always. The point is there's not only the severity of building guitars. And in this way, ask to pay attention - naiobschayshaya thick line between this music and this lighter! I noticed this one? =)))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

12:43 - July 5, 2012

203 posts

Guys, listen album 2012 "Dead Season" Black Obelisk - awesome job!

Winter was ihnem concert - super. Dima Borisenkov obelisk brought to a decent level!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:26 - July 5, 2012

1860 posts

dreamwork writes:

Guys, listen album 2012 "Dead Season" Black Obelisk - awesome job!

Winter was ihnem concert - super. Dima Borisenkov obelisk brought to a decent level!

Thank you, Yur! I'll have to try. Although I still Obelisk and A. Large inseparable concepts. With his death, the Obelisk has ceased to exist, and a new group with the same name. Anatoly was quite simply an extraordinary guy, on the background of the current front-man, more delicate, but jumping on stage and screaming into the microphone just as good, maybe even better))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:48 - July 5, 2012

479 posts

We must listen .....

Now while I sit watching (again already) Bocelli concert ("Vivere"), will have to be at home if I can find time today, look again Sarah Brightman in Vienna's Cathedral .......

DenOn - Expert

22:53 - July 6, 2012

212 posts

I will allow myself, my, so to say, two cents about the "Obelisk" ...

Yes, the big chelovechische was ... His musical horizons - great ...

Practically he ditched "Obelisk" himself, and the two-fold: first - when he went to the "Shah", the second time - when he went to Sukachev ...

And those people who stood at the origins of this team, and played with them later ...? Do they deserve this "alignment"?

So I'm all for a new project, especially as the musical and textual material they have is more than worthy of attention ...

Plus - a very sincere and sociable guys .. Personal experience confirms this ..

Because you can say, "No Waters Pink Floyd - Pink Floyd is not" ... although it is a very controversial issue ...

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

DenOn - Expert

22:55 - July 6, 2012

212 posts

And today I had a day of Dio ...

In the morning started watching it on DVD, then in the afternoon in the city in the car played ...

In the evening went on DVD ...

That is actually a lump in rock ....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:58 - July 6, 2012

1860 posts

Denis, about the "Shah" I do not know, but that's about caring for Sukachev, like he did not leave, and worked in two teams, the Obelisk frontman in The Untouchables on bass. If you know some details, the voice, I think not only I would be interested ... And about the fact that the musicians are not to blame the Obelisk that Anatoly damaged his health drugs and died, then I absolutely agree. And they did not have to go to another world after him. Continued to play your favorite music and rightly so. I just wrote that it was another obelisk, and whether he was better or worse, I did not say .. Just another ...

DenOn - Expert

0:14 - 7 July 2012

212 posts

Igor, here http://www.blackobelisk.ru/ban ..... istory.php is ..

Brief: obelisk formed in '96m in 98m Krupnov stepped Shah as they were planned tour of Germany, etc. Well, sort of trash-topic it seemed interesting .. podinamichnee .. challenge for themselves, that is .. he is able to play or not .. Obelisk guys go overboard ...

'90m again revived in Obelisk. Mosquito killed instead came Vova Ermakov .. and after a few years, a prominent left to Sukachev + solo works some ... Obelisk virtually ceased to exist ... was theoretically and practically - no ... and so on until his death ...

and Anatolia - cherished memory ... not much we have such musicians and people appeared on the scene ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:24 - 7 July 2012

1860 posts

Thanks for recalling escape read-educate themselves ;-)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2851 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))