Search
Search in forums:

Music!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:25 - 11 March 2012

479 posts

I fully support! :)

I have one friend only when the drinks, starts listening Napalm Death))))))))))))))))

And I have them and so sometimes poslahivayu, nothing interesting team, Mark Greenaway vocalist certainly a stretch. but his voice out of the common ..........

Thank you for your kind words! A really rock - forever, I like can not imagine my life without music, although in recent years I have become more than audiophile music fan. I'd rather listen to a good quality Chilly, than in a bad Pink Floyd, but in truth is in poor quality Floyd I just left, all si di kites in a good performance (license) or trade ..... The last Chinese was the 77th year ("Animals") but he's already a license .... And the video has a lot of things in this area. Modern rock - it is a little different category ...... boshkovityh lot of guys who play and make music an interesting and attractive. That is all I listen to rock and classical music. Jazz - is a different story, recently enjoyed as a child when it was the last album Vitoria Tolstoy, by the way great-great-great-granddaughter of Leo Tolstoy, Victoria Chelberg to mount :)

Well, in general a long history ........................... Music for me - EVERYTHING!!

Slava - Expert

16:53 - 12 March 2012

225 posts

Kuryan, I want to thank you for the "tip" on the last album, "Yes''. Great stuff ... so versatile, lively and juicy! I took the head of course.

I've wanted to ask you. You say that they have become audiophile, but I wonder what that means in your performance, so to speak? =) Just in my opinion a person with such experience will be very difficult to breed, to the brand or "gold-plated" contact in the system 1 ... 0. ) Or do you just want it to have a very good sound?

Now CD is almost ... well, I do not buy very often. I was born when vinyl was already on the decline, and so when I got to the age of self-purchase records, of course I bought the CD.

Then he tried the old record player, and then another ... well, feelings are not transmitted. So soft and seem to live sound ... even on a system that is called the secondary and language does not turn. So then I was thoroughly hooked on vinyl, on nemerenno bought it, and then my player departed this life ... now all I can not buy a new one. I did not want to choose ... and reliability, and sound better ... but if you look at the forums, the systems that people recommend, I do not pull, and all the other modern, in their words do not sound ... well it is necessary to look =) )

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

18:41 - 12 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 19:33 - March 12, 2012 user Kuryan

Do vinyl sound that can not be compared with any of the Sidi, but EU-meaning quality vinyl and iego player with a good phono stage .....

Yes - this is YES! )) Album is very good in all respects!

Audiofilizm in my own, and not only in my mind, means that I will listen to Enya lushche in excellent sound quality and sound information, rather than the left, Chinese, Uzbek, and so Jalen Pink Floyd 73rd year :)

I just got very picky about the quality of the recording and the sound quality on this recording ........

Council system by people I do not pull, bought recently for $ 800 baksikov acoustics, so recently only calculate for it in full)))))

I have such a system:

Amplifier: Pioneer A-504R ($ 250)
CD: Pioneer PD-S504 (take $ 100)
Speakers: Dynaudio Audience 42 ($ 800)
AC stands for: self-made (about $ 50)
Ears: Zennheiser HD 280 Pro (140 ;)
Speaker Cable (which goes to the speakers): Van den Hul Royal Jade Hybrid (about $ 100-200 but I got over 40)
Mezhblok: Monster Cable 400i ($ 35, set on a tape recorder, amplifier), IXOS - XHA806 - 050ic (about $ 100 but I got it for 50, is set to sit player - amp)

Well, I have said nothing about all sorts of tweaks with marble, network cable, and so on)))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:20 - 12 March 2012

479 posts

Sorry for some mistakes, but I now have an Internet glitch is terrible ((((((

Slava - Expert

22:03 - 12 March 2012

225 posts

Naborchik nice, do not say anything ... =)

I like for example acoustic amplifier Jamo E350PDD not have a receiver from Sony. All this to the computer from him and the music and CD. I'm such a facility is enough ...

That's if I'm there and when I add vinyl, just be good. In fact, from advice from people on this issue does not become easier ... firstly recommend expensive, second all speak differently. So try to find out here what's what. Who decided for themselves to take a player that has the potential to grow. And then see if I will not need a good phono stage, etc. The main thing, what would it be with a cartridge that really get it on sale, but you see, I would have the old radio equipment purchased, or any other more Soviet player, but where is it now to find a needle? =)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:45 - 12 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 22:46 - March 12, 2012 user Kuryan

To find a needle Soviet no problem unitrovskie mf-ki on sale there, even for us :)

And I naborchik below average ..... There would be financial opportunities - would buy much more interesting modelki. but alas .. not yet able to, and probably will not ever be able to))))

Naim me interested, but it's like, they say - not about our honor ..................... only thing that I currently like - a Danish speaker, still Dynaudio - this thing! ) Well, your ears will still, more or less make a decent sound, though I rarely use them, usually the wife.

Ladnenko, good night, I went bainki)) to get up early, and even check on our work, nerves chatter much ................

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:48 - 15 March 2012

1860 posts

Kuryan - respect you and uvazhuha! (As they say). Temko animated musical! If you feel like it, write here more often, links, personal considerations, news anything. We're more like the Chukchi from a joke: not writers, and readers, but read I think everyone will be happy ;-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:21 - 15 March 2012

479 posts

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Except that no writer of me, for all time to just physically not enough, the index registered a pile, a forum, playing football on-line managers, listening to music, work, home, wife, son, and so on :) Well EU-no vodka, beer ......

Well, let's say a picture (photo) of their deveysov musically put me exactly want to do now would be from an Internet photo-EU but not of the house ......

This here is the photo mezhbloka who stands between the recorder and the amplifier:

This is a photo from Sidi mezhbloka unit to the amplifier:

This is a photo of silver speaker cable, where and for what probably is clear:

It is clear that:

I think it is too, but in reality, they look much more impressive:

This is a tape that costs more for Beauty:

This audio player Sit:

Well amplifier:

So I'm a little clogged theme music still pictures :) :) :) :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:36 - 15 March 2012

479 posts

Well another acoustics are marble slabs, 6cm thick, as if pressed against the speakers to the stands for a more collected and clear bass, to exclude all internal body resonance of this. Plates pasted leather, for a scratch acoustic desire not :) Still can not find the time (ie there is no time, the money at the time when I have time) to take a stand marble slabs, that is on the floor .... Much more desirable tviknut, but a lot of things and tunic (price). While the target number one - this is this marble on the floor. We will continue to think in a different direction. Network Cables kinditsioner want good and the network to deliver, but they are expensive bastard these filters, one friend will collect myself, myself and I at the same time .....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:36 - 15 March 2012

1860 posts

Why is clogged? All that sociable welcome. Anything that causes quarrels and conflicts, no. ))) It's still not an online auction with a rigid framework, and the club, attended by citizens on the basis of interest in lighters Zippo. However, a citizen interested in the lives of only a "spherical collector in a vacuum"))). With such talk is dangerous, suddenly bite)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

16:37 - 15 March 2012

479 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Why is clogged? All that sociable welcome. Anything that causes quarrels and conflicts, no. ))) It's still not an online auction with a rigid framework, and the club, attended by citizens on the basis of interest in lighters Zippo. However, a citizen interested in the lives of only a "spherical collector in a vacuum"))). With such talk is dangerous, suddenly bite)))

I agree! )))))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

17:07 - 17 March 2012

479 posts

I decided to add one photo, photo of devaysa buyout homemade - it stands for acoustics ....

Made of iron and pipes of 10 mm., Inside the small tube filled to substrate, in the photo on top of the acoustic is just that a marble slab in the skin, which I wrote above)))) Acoustics cheteryh stands on legs which tightens as the balance old Soviet, that balance .... below also have rezbovye settings under which lie the steel pyataks ... that under these pyataks then I'm going to put a marble ..... Yes! And more! I apologize for the quality of photos taken by me, camera down far better quality, and trying to squeeze out of him, what he can do ....

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

10:07 - 18 March 2012

203 posts

That's fucking remember the youth through this pictures. I have exactly the same posters were. Journal of hard rock and this great poster METALLICA

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

10:25 - 18 March 2012

479 posts

Yes, yes it is from this magazine, how many years they have a nightmare ........

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:24 - 20 March 2012

203 posts

I only have a poster motorhed of all of the same magazine was - hanging on the balcony

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:24 - 20 March 2012

479 posts

There was once I have it)))) But, like AC / DC with Nazareth, I "engines" somehow very much pall, and when I started listening to Genesis Generator Hammill + Jess, the aforementioned teams were relegated to the plan, there is nothing in the collection ........ But still do not understand what could svyazovat Lammy and Samantha Fox))))))) Lammy - it Motorhed if anyone does not know)

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

17:29 - 22 March 2012

203 posts

What do you mean, how makarom there Samantha Fox?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:10 - 22 March 2012

479 posts

She is his girlfriend)))))) What is the long-known fact ..........

shturman1998 - Maniac

8:56 - 23 March 2012

791 posts

Message edited 8:57 - March 23, 2012 user shturman1998

Damn well you zhzhesh)))))) that can bind)))))) the answer is in sight!!! Tits!!!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

16:03 - 23 March 2012

203 posts

Because bassist Lemmy and Samantha Fox probably likes a long neck, a wide intonation and thick strings)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:05 - 23 March 2012

479 posts

Message edited 19:05 - March 23, 2012 user Kuryan

Well in prinitsipe - YES! ))) Boobs, Basuha, Neck, Beard, Mustache, rock and so on, we will not go into the offensive, but it is clear that they feel ............ But seriously, I still do not understand ................

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:12 - 23 March 2012

1860 posts

In philosophy you hit!)) And what is this ... well, it? Philosophy under the slogan: Beer, tits, rock 'n' roll? So either live fast, die young?))) No it is either violent pressure and outrage, or imitation and show business)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:24 - 23 March 2012

479 posts

To some extent, agree))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:38 - 23 March 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 20:40 - March 23, 2012 user Gorynych5

Well recall John Lydon (Rotten `a). Until now, such as jumping and screaming, "I want Anarchy in the British Kingdom," but thank punks SexPiStOlS, it ended in 79godu Sid Vizhets died, Nancy whore down and out, the scandal died down around the group and play as in 1976 and did not get))) Yes, Steve Jobs, IMHO, was until his death, remained large informal than most rockers))) This is my IMHO, clear eyes)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:13 - 23 March 2012

479 posts

I agree :)

While in about slavvy Sex Pistols, I would argue, for me like punks do not authority, but still their fame was at its peak in most 77th year, they are even with the "Queen", I think it is clear what kind of things in question :) )) By the way this song is very interesting Megadeth performed on the album of the 88th year, it's probably the best thing on the drive would advise to hear something different in it brought Dey Mustaine, who in principle and Metallica made something of themselves, On the other hand it is good that he's not play on, but there Megadet :) Their last CD I just flabbergasted by its freshness, although the team has thankfully many years, the first album came out like in the 85th year ........

Yes ............. Music is an interesting thing, and yet only seven notes))))))))

Slava - Expert

23:41 - 23 March 2012

225 posts

About Lemmy shot a cool movie called Lemmy - The Legend of Motorhead. Despite the fact that the film is like the biography, he looks like a work of art. A lot of humor, jokes ... stories. In general, looked with great pleasure, and I advise you! I hope enjoy =)

The gun in their modern form went a few years ago. As it is not hooked ... much more interesting to look at the audience. Of nowhere suddenly appeared many trushnyh guys ... and here you punks, as if from the pictures, and the guys ala "Spirit of '69", is also very pleasant.

British love of "Sham 69", especially their early work. Too, as it came and they live like me much more current pistols. Although both projects are now completely commercial, and the composition of groups are far from original, Sham do not look so ... they're snickering more sincere. True to the end of the concert not dostoyali. Very motley crowd gathered, and the atmosphere was tense. Perepalo and my friend with a T-shirt Ramones, allegedly for what they were all such "Anglomaniac", and here he is an "American" ... but this is no commentary, the words are still to be found.

A still from the old British want to mention Joy Division. Very they certainly an acquired taste, but undeniably cool. Long time no longer play due to death soloist.

Maybe someone saw Anton Corbijn film "Control"? Is dedicated to just this group, the film is very good advise.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:01 - 24 March 2012

1860 posts

About fame Pistols is indisputable, it was a godsend for their producer, the children shook the whole world, and not "anarchy" and "God Save the Queen" and not even a dirty sound, guys just do not fucking know how to play, and their outrageous antics ... Type, as almost no one can tell what B.Moiseev sings, but we all know that he is "pidaras")))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

0:10 - 24 March 2012

479 posts

In-in, did not know how to play nichrome))) That's right! There is even a movie about them, the art ....

Joy Division - I agree, the good guys!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:22 - 24 March 2012

1860 posts

But I Dzhoydivizhn not stick ... That's when the radio suddenly include Pisloletov or Motorhedov, then "make a point", and more than any other yawning surfing on the shiny, caramel and Ivan Kuchin)))

"Come to me, my metallic rose!"

"Andrew, well, what do you want this job? You or svihneshsya or you shoot .. the smartest you did in life, is that a child was a punk .. "(C) x / F Arbitrator))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:43 - 24 March 2012

479 posts

Joy Division, I would not say that I was just like that too much, but sometimes posluhivayu, although the collection does not any albums at all :) Now here, so to speak in the morning, loaded into the player John McLaughlin, sitting rest))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2703 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))