To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Music!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

12:28 - 28 July 2012

203 posts

Kuryan. I also bought half of what you have listed.

What do you say about Santana, Iron Maiden, Accept, Megadet, Overkill (these albums that you have listed.) That is to say make a brief review, if not difficult.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:37 - 28 July 2012

479 posts

Message edited 12:39 - July 28, 2012 Members Kuryan

))))

Santana - albomchik genius in his old spirit, I sometimes napomniaet Abraxas its 70th year, it the way I have company, and English. Has received and still get an awesome thrill listening to this disc, though in my opinion there is one thing seems to be a stranger ...

Iron Maiden - keeping pace with the times! I have one fan of them, so he did not like this album, because he loves the 83-84 years old, and there are already hints of progressive traced, and he was about a year can not "enter" in this their program)))) ) And I just right! Such a kind of Dream Theater in the face of Harris and co. Excellent!

Accept? What is there to say? Awesome! Found a good replacement Udo, though at times vocal nedotyagivaet to his level, but obeys the same breath, especially the title track - Stalingrad. Follow their traditions and how you wrote about the Creator - keep the brand! I would like the last two albums Udo find, but they are not available .....

Megadeth - did not have time to release "End Game" came out "Thirteen", which by the way was better for me than the "End Game", Mustaine at all interesting fellow, I have them all in the collection, but like many others. Like, beautiful, strong, fun, there is something to listen to ....

Overkill ........ when he left the penultimate album "Ironbound" I was happy old men burned in full, but here again, and suddenly there is also "The Electic Age", skzat I honestly did not expect such a fuse, and on the next album, I crudely put - ofigel! They not only keep the brand and still manage to find new approaches to seemingly deliberately limited thrash. Well done!

Well, something like that)))))) There is nothing wrong in these albums mozhdet because I myself am taking only what they like, what do I have everything I like, so I have bad reviews on these discs will not give :) ))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:55 - 28 July 2012

951 posts

Yes-2011, ..., Ozric Tentacles-2011

Oh! It's cool! How to relate to King Crimson, actually to Pink Floyd, once it touches the art / prog rockers?

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:54 - July 29, 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 0:55 - July 29, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Kuryan writes:

And to describe who and what you can listen to in principle and there. I kind of already written that I listen, I can once again ...

It may be that I do not properly written, but I can and again: I propose to share the fact that someone is listening at this particular point in time, rather than taste in music as a whole and the general ;) ...

Well, if you want here, let's share here.

Now - a charming and high-quality funeral doom, very serious and philosophical disquisitions on spodvigaet:

Ea Ea in 2012

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

10:19 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Message edited 10:20 - July 29, 2012 user Kuryan

Zvonkoff writes:

Yes-2011, ..., Ozric Tentacles-2011

Oh! It's cool! How to relate to King Crimson, actually to Pink Floyd, once it touches the art / prog rockers?

'm Perfectly all plbomy collection :)) Not only that, also a lot of any projects Fripp available, some feel his personality out of this world ..... And you can do about Floyds pista long.

Ea are you listening to what? In terms of the source of what? CD or mp3, flac, ape?

We have a writer, Vitaly Menshikov, author of two rock encyclopedias and founder of the website progressor.net, so he believes that the founders of the style of doom - is Black Sabbath. I am with him in this do not quite agree, although the first signs was probably just in their work, early. But for me personally, the founder of this style is Tiamat, especially their albums 91.92 years, well, I think this is a classic of course their "Wild Honey" 94th year. Ea heard a couple of things to like.

And yesterday listened to jazz, most of the day playing "Matt Bianco", a rare group, we find in Uzbekistan is almost not real. Their first album, we have one of my friend, does not want to sell to any :) Sam bought a pretty expensive:

I want to find another solo album of singer from the disc, Barbara Trzetrzelewska, very interesting girl, both in terms of vocals and in terms of appearance :)

Now of course already postavrevshaya, but his voice remained the same ...... Stage name Basia.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:51 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

About the Council, rather divide your opinion about fellow Black Sabbath, Tiamat is likely developers of threads chtoli, they naturally in the cage the most important groups of the genre. But Tiamat was never in the same place in terms of musical development, and did not differ consistently - compare their earliest works - almost pure Death Metall with a touch of doom, and compare their recent work - almost rock-pop on which it =)) ))) Wildhoney is just one of the most mature of their work, of course, the best among them, though there is a very steep albums of those that follow him. Even when it was at their concert. But the founders thought they could not identify. IMHO, of course.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:52 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Listen now mostly in mp3, buy only the collection with diabetes. The logic is simple - I simply do not have any money to buy all the things that I want to =))) very much and constantly discovering new and a lot of young bands, many only to be found in the net, and only in mp3, so all I swing to MP3, then gradually and slowly ochchen duplicate in DM - that is, buy the discs. Flake and all sorts of eypy ... I'd say that I think really, but I do not want to offend anyone. In general - either CD or MP3, the rest - bullshit that someone invented himself and yells to the whole world that he alone is right and ochchchen steep. like softer tried to say =)))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:19 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Message edited 11:20 - July 29, 2012 user Kuryan

Zvonkoff writes:

About the Council, rather divide your opinion about fellow Black Sabbath, Tiamat is likely developers of threads chtoli, they naturally in the cage the most important groups of the genre. But Tiamat was never in the same place in terms of musical development, and did not differ consistently - compare their earliest works - almost pure Death Metall with a touch of doom, and compare their recent work - almost rock-pop on which it =)) ))) Wildhoney is just one of the most mature of their work, of course, the best among them, though there is a very steep albums of those that follow him. Even when it was at their concert. But the founders thought they could not identify. IMHO, of course.

Not the first and only first :)) 90th year .... went further thoughts, then they started to develop and progress, and rightly so, still make good and great albums ....

Yes, I agree that the Sabbath became the starting point.

It is necessary to listen to either the Sidi either on vinyl, mp3, too, bullshit))))

A flak much better than MP3 with a bitrate of 320)))) itself is checked, the sound is different ...... But the real sound on vinyl, sit down - it's a little something ....

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

11:31 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

I simply do not have any money to buy all the things that I want to =)))

I agree, but I still try to find the money for the CD, if you count how many I vbuhali, the general horror. Yes, even in our hard life here, many a finger to his temple twist ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:40 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

I agree, but I still try to find the money for the CD, if you count how many I vbuhali, the general horror. Yes, even in our hard life here, many a finger to his temple twist ...

=))))))))))) 100500

As well as the twist at the temple mogie about the disease Zippy =)))))))) Also try whenever possible to find the money in a CD, but your 1500-2000 pieces I still very far away, because Zippy is also necessary to buy everything else too =)))))))) It's in my odoklassnikah status of this "I promised myself that someday necessarily buy all the music downloaded ..." =)))))

And then, slowly but surely, I fulfill the word.

As for formats, once again suggest not to discuss, because it's still nowhere rivedet, but I will say that I'm downloading mp3s only for reference and the entry into the blanks discographies, because even the most favorite bands there are albums that I never do not buy it. And in the blanks let lie, you never know where and when to come in handy, I just dabble sometimes even audio editing.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

12:00 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

I, too, MP3 ONLY read the new album a thread group, and many do I buy is not even listening, because I know that there :))))))

Yes MP3 - tdelnaya this topic but for me it is - sucks, sucks everything but the CD and vinyl, better yet nothing came up :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:28 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Message edited 12:29 - July 29, 2012 user Zvonkoff

At this holivar leave this alone and stay in their views =)))

this is now: interesting enough, death-doom team (although I think a bit too much, rather death), on the album is a curious cover of more familiar to us in the group Animals - House Of The Rising Sun.

Scum 1994 Mother Nature

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

13:37 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Incidentally twice :) 1. Scum - the name of the first album Napalm Death :) 2. "House of the Rising Sun" who not only sang already, I like the team's performance on the album Ever Eve '99 Regret, she's there in two versions, the remix is ​​a bonus, but not the remix advise you to listen, I think you will find in the net :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:38 - 29 July 2012

791 posts

But I'm like that at all Moonspell yes on Kreator)))))

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:38 - 29 July 2012

791 posts

and the King and the Clown last taraschnul

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:40 - 29 July 2012

791 posts

and let's not Graveworm - loosing my religion

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:19 - 29 July 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 14:20 - July 29, 2012 user Gorynych5

"House of the Rising Sun" is a folk song, thieves, because someone called her rendition of a cover of a little wrong. Cover it when there is a specific authors of music and text, and someone to rehash the case on your own. If, however, discuss who is the first known muzykatov did the arrangement for "Murka on pindosskie" I mulberries already spread to the movie team, who performed the song before, "Animal" and in my opinion better. Although the song has gained worldwide fame thanks to "Animal". Something like that.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:32 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

shturman1998 writes:

But I'm like that at all Moonspell yes on Kreator)))))

I agree :))) Both teams - super!

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:33 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Message edited 14:20 - July 29, 2012 user Gorynych5

"House of the Rising Sun" is a folk song, thieves, because someone called her rendition of a cover of a little wrong. Cover it when there is a specific authors of music and text, and someone to rehash the case on your own. If, however, discuss who is the first known muzykatov did the arrangement for "Murka on pindosskie" I mulberries already spread to the movie team, who performed the song before, "Animal" and in my opinion better. Although the song has gained worldwide fame thanks to "Animal". Something like that.

And I did not call a cover :) Yes, it is in execution, it is best known for Animals.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

21:36 - 29 July 2012

203 posts

Wow! Here is a discussion arose!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

21:41 - 29 July 2012

203 posts

Kuryan writes:

Message edited 12:39 - July 28, 2012 Members Kuryan

))))

Santana - albomchik genius in his old spirit, I sometimes napomniaet Abraxas its 70th year, it the way I have company, and English. Has received and still get an awesome thrill listening to this disc, though in my opinion there is one thing seems to be a stranger ...

Iron Maiden - keeping pace with the times! I have one fan of them, so he did not like this album, because he loves the 83-84 years old, and there are already hints of progressive traced, and he was about a year can not "enter" in this their program)))) ) And I just right! Such a kind of Dream Theater in the face of Harris and co. Excellent!

Accept? What is there to say? Awesome! Found a good replacement Udo, though at times vocal nedotyagivaet to his level, but obeys the same breath, especially the title track - Stalingrad. Follow their traditions and how you wrote about the Creator - keep the brand! I would like the last two albums Udo find, but they are not available .....

Megadeth - did not have time to release "End Game" came out "Thirteen", which by the way was better for me than the "End Game", Mustaine at all interesting fellow, I have them all in the collection, but like many others. Like, beautiful, strong, fun, there is something to listen to ....

Overkill ........ when he left the penultimate album "Ironbound" I was happy old men burned in full, but here again, and suddenly there is also "The Electic Age", skzat I honestly did not expect such a fuse, and on the next album, I crudely put - ofigel! They not only keep the brand and still manage to find new approaches to seemingly deliberately limited thrash. Well done!

Well, something like that)))))) There is nothing wrong in these albums mozhdet because I myself am taking only what they like, what do I have everything I like, so I have bad reviews on these discs will not give :) ))))

Thanks for the review! My thoughts and feelings on this album coincide with yours! You wrote exactly what I wanted to hear.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:50 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Kuryan writes:

And I did not call a cover :) Yes, it is in execution, it is best known for Animals.

This I call a cover, in the hope that everything is understood that this is a folk song, the best known version belongs to Animals, and will not dwell on this vnmaniya, I think the default covers of all the songs perepevki-world opulence, Why clog the brain definitions =)))))))) And by the way, when suddenly someone had not noticed it and I wrote - "... on this album, there's a curious cover of more familiar to us in the group Animals - House Of The Rising Sun ... "But the subject is still gone! =))))

2 Kuryan: about Scum Napalmovskogo too aware of my grandmother wrote =)))))))) Hard album, one of their favorite creations.

As a lover of Tiamat pay attention to Lake Of Tears and My Dying Bride, what they were going one way, some Anathema albums can be there too.

There is still such a lovely team of Mystic Charm only they dumili spirit of black metal, but very high quality, and wish only released one album but what! ;) Here:

There are also interesting project tovarischa founder of Celtic Frost called Triptykon - sooo cool pridumovannaya music on his harsh. Covers course masterpiece =)))))))))))):

Changing genres - who refers to as Stevie Ray Vaughan?!

---------

If we get to tyurmu for downloading pirated music, we were seated in the genre ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:14 - 29 July 2012

479 posts

Message edited 23:15 - July 29, 2012 user Kuryan

Lake Of Tears (also Swedish) started with the fact that things were singing Tiamat, then went their creativity, is very good and has been its face, well done!

My Dying Bride were some other way, the British still doom and they have very different, but also "lay down on his ear," I have great pleasure :)

Anathema too early British and tvorchesvo's not like Tiamat, '97 I love, and the last album - the same is true doom can not call it, a kind of dark music, which still does not lose its beauty.

Mystic Charm no comments, good guys, only heard one album, and I do not remember which one, maybe it is this, if it has one.

Stevie Ray Vaughan do not like for some reason :)

But the project is the founder of Celtic Frost somehow have to search, I do not know anything about them yet and have not heard a single thing ....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:50 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 0:03 - July 30, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

Thomas Gabriel Fischer, here's his name, flew out of Baska ... In obschemto Triptykon, in my opinion - is the continuation of Keltikov, but fresher chtoli pure doom call, of course, is impossible, but to detu or even what I'm not going to take it for I rather dumatelnaya muse.

And I Stevie Ray Vaughan-on the contrary, it is respect =))))

---------

If we get to prison for downloading pirated music, we were seated in the genre ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:54 - 29 July 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 0:03 - July 30, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

Such a thing as KYPCK not heard? Dumer, Finns, sung in Russian with a touch of his ektsentom, but also by his own rough translation))), and the theme songs - mainly Russia under Stalin, in general, cool to ugliness. An amateur. of course, but I am delighted with this strange hash =))))))))

---------

If we get to prison for downloading pirated music, we were seated in the genre ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

6:57 - July 30, 2012

479 posts

KYPCK not heard, we must look in the catalogs can not immediately available .....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

9:22 - July 30, 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 9:25 - July 30, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

They have two albums, at least until more sluchsae I did not find. But better to just listen first, download and listen ;) And then just think to buy or not. And then I'll be more extreme =))))))))))

---------

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:35 - 30 July 2012

479 posts

Well the EU, but, but that's not soon, the house will not swing, traffic is a pity, but at work I can not yet .........

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:51 - 30 July 2012

Posts 1860

I like the Swedish Sabaton with their cycle of the victories of the Red Army. I remember a neighbor brought the song to hysteria Panzerkampf))). They loudly Verka Serduchka listened, I was napping, I got the kerf on all cylinders, and the Swedes texts something about how the Russian won, but the music is stylized under Nazi marches)), the guests quickly dispersed)))

shturman1998 - Maniac

16:26 - 30 July 2012

791 posts

Yes I watch everything in the subject)))) just prus by dimmu borgir looking for something like a death cult Armageddon, or at least not as well puritania

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3428 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))