To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Music!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:36 - May 5, 2011

1860 posts

I do love the music of the old cartoons and soveystskih .. little Harley http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... H-STk6ATe8 )))

Slava - Expert

15:27 - 29 May 2011

225 posts

Creativity also love Bob Marley ... from childhood listening to his records.

And besides, I love and heavy metal music ... and all sorts of blues and jazz. During his melomanstva, amassed no small collection of CD and vinyl. Try not to miss our exciting concerts and foreign artists ...

Now I have a repair, and all the boxes raspihal ... can not sfotkat tickets. But there was to Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne and the 2007th. Hit and Wailers ... true original member there was only one person, but the concert was superb. Vocalist White! =)), But his voice, if not completely copied, but was very similar to Bob's vocals, and the beginning of the concert when the band came to the stage, even without a singer ... they started playing, and he sang from the wings. I was sure that just included with the voice recording Marley ... but no. White man came, and continued the song ... =) You close your eyes, and now ... you're at a concert of Bob, the 70-year kakomnibud =) Kaif!

On this subject, too, have a little dream ... to collect the composition of two things.

Number 1: It's lighter, similar to that exhibited legalize the previous post.

Number 2: This is the original album Wailers - Catch A Fire. Vinyl records, with the most cover.

And if it is not the original but at least the quality re ...

Sometimes appear on Ebay this babe. Basically, right now there are two options ... for $ 99 and a $ 492. The difference in price is caused by the publication. But unfortunately I have no experience of trading there ... still going to find out =)

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

14:01 - 30 May 2011

203 posts

Cool! You're our guy!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:53 - 13 August 2011

1860 posts

Message edited 0:31 - August 14, 2011 by Gorynych5

Long time no one here not unsubscribe. Today I was very surprised: for a long time thought that the song "Flying Home" belongs to the late guitarist Civil Defense D.Silivanovu, just rumors that it is an American-invented folk song ihnimi Air Force pilots. And everything was even more interesting, the authors of the Swiss)))

Litereturny translation:

A CE - translation:

BIRDS OF PARADISE

Who is you? Who am I?
True only weapon in my hand the sky?
"All of a mirage, but there is no truth," -
Birds of Paradise - at me.

I am afraid, the trouble is,
You are me - where?
"Soon he will understand the story" -
Birds of paradise - at me.

Course - home course - home
In the region, that was your mother,
In the calm that was true,
For young maiden he loved.
Vale of brick evil,
The heart is clear and free,
As it was meant to be.

How to burn up the road,
When the tears I look stagnation?
"Wipe them weep no trace" -

I lost hours of account -
How are we to fly yet?
"Month sits day - dawn" -

In the region, that was your mother,
In the calm that was true,
For young maiden he loved.
Vale of brick evil,
The heart is clear and free,
As it was meant to be.

I hear the song, the beam shines
Know we are on the right path.
"The morning night - clever" -
Birds of Paradise whisper to me.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:07 - 14 August 2011

1860 posts

Oh, how wonderful discoveries ... preparing the "Search")))))))))))) And the song really nice and sweet female vocals puts even more than Wilt punk voice under distressed guitar, and even with confused words ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:40 - 14 August 2011

1860 posts

Well so they do not sing in their native language, hence the clean speech, swallowed without endings, and more.))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:53 ​​- 14 August 2011

1860 posts

Serge, well, not my link in the network is a long time, so what kind of resolution is it? Listen and enjoy))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:19 - 21 September 2011

1860 posts

Left argument with a friend. He says the Americans are stupid and spiritless what mental Prison they do not. I say, how not? A "House of the rising sun"? But he surprised: This Enimalsy that singing? So ETOGES about love ....

The song is not really about love, but about a brothel, and Rising Sun is "klikuha" women's prison in the capitalist city of New Orleans, like for example our "Sailor's Silence". And the song, respectively navrode our "Taganka". And sing it well not zhYvotnye and VIA Geordie, led by Dyadenko Brian Johnson, who is now in the VIA AC / DC works)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:01 - 21 September 2011

1860 posts

Serge, So I said so, that folk-song pindosskaya originally executed on behalf of the "ladies", and later her rehash perelitsovyvali all and sundry, there's even a Russian version:

Peter is in raspberry,
What dubbed "Dawn"
There's the normal guy
Lost a lot of nothing.

Ma was a seamstress,
Katale a father
Cop from olives
He found his end.

Looking for life thief
Pero da suitcase
Only then he was pleased,
When he's in the ass drunk.

Tell me, mother, children,
Did not live so as I -
The "Dawn" this accursed
Lost my life.

They're taking me in the car,
Grating on the doors,
In bracelets my hands
A breast covered with domes.

Peter is in raspberry,
What dubbed "Dawn"
There's the normal guy
Lost a lot of nothing.

Translation SV Rosnovskogo.

But the song is not about love, what options are not considered ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:17 - 21 September 2011

1860 posts

I do not see that the translator messed up, such as their Pretty-woman is not our native vulgar whore? A black man in a fur coat and gouging Chevy is not native bychara on colored nines? Do not be ridiculous, Serge, Prison is the Prison, and instrumentally, but theirs Blatnjak melodic)))

Slava - Expert

14:07 - 20 February 2012

225 posts

In support of an interesting topic.

Yesterday was a concert Wailers, who do not know this group of Bob Marley.

Emotions a lot, favorite childhood songs in excellent performance =)) Vocalist changed, or rather two of them now. They sang well, tried, though already felt tired ... they have a great tour!

Musicians, too, were on top, though those old classic songs in new design is imbued with modern technology, the pipe on a synthesizer, guitar rhythm there.

Sure, no Bob, it's not the same ... and who then compares it all with a pleasant May, with an ever-changing band. Someone says that they just want to cut the money ...

Want of course, but they cut great. And it's not so often come to us reggae musicians playing this music so quality ... so that fans of the genre, strongly suggest, at least once they go to, if there is such an opportunity =)

A few of my photos:

But my Kupper autographed bekvokalistki (the one that in a brown sweater)

Yes, yes, nothing like I could not give her a ticket on hand ... was not ... and even any small pieces of paper, that I put it in my pocket what was =))) What am I going to do with it? Put on a shelf, or use next? Hmm ... have to think about =)

Slava - Expert

14:37 - 20 February 2012

225 posts

Message edited 14:55 - February 20, 2012 user Slava

Well, the video:

(Vibraii from bass badly affected the quality of the sound)

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

15:50 - 21 February 2012

203 posts

Cool report! Felt inspiration!

wgoose - Member

Peter

22:16 - 21 February 2012

Posts 17

Slava wrote:

tickets at hand was not ... and even any small pieces of paper, that I put it in my pocket what was =)))

At Efes Pilsner Blues Festival was a similar situation, though I held out O_o passport, well, a lot of beer was :) After a couple of sticking ULAI designed loss thereof. But where lies the home ...

God is with us, and two machine guns ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:56 - March 6, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 15:59 - March 6, 2012 user Kuryan

Decided to celebrate this thread :)

I listen to anything with a 75-year, listen to everything except pop and rap, well, somehow the "scoop" on the ear does not lie ..... The collection of audio-only sit (over a thousand), the MP3 music did not recognize at all! History in principle rather long, so I will not otegoschat members of the forum outlining its generally "sick" on his head. Much that was of course, and I think a lot more will be in this area ..... And nekotorhy since become more and audiophile, sooner or later it had to happen .... Though all listen, but the preference for such artists as Yes, Jethro Tull, Genesis, Van der Graaf Generator, P.Hammill, Dream Theater, Pink FLoyd, Matt Bianco, Fourplay, J.Loussier, and a lot of soul to someone else gravitates.

Their names must be understood that like different music .....

salonik - Member

13:42 - March 7, 2012

125 posts

I'm a fan of Scorpions mention of what kind of music they play I think you should)) was at their concert last year, there was waving Zipp, drunk and happy, well, and in the end a long burning spoiled wheel))) Now here came the idea to find a Zippo with their name, theme created in the section.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:20 - March 7, 2012

479 posts

SCORPIO I had once loved, even if just to say that in the period from 80 to 88 years old :) Then one has to them is cold, even for new products in their work should stop (I mean the new album). The same "take into account" suffered a AC / DC and Nazareth, in my collection none of their album, pall somehow still on vinyl .....

But respect for the above commands still is - well done them!

salonik - Member

14:40 - March 7, 2012

125 posts

These groups have become tired of eating dinosaurs and more than one generation. Over time, tired a lot, including the music. Even though I consider myself a fan of Scorpio, but listen to them, oddly enough, not often. And of course there are a lot of other music you like and listen regularly.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:51 - March 7, 2012

479 posts

The music I have not become boring for almost 40 years, rather stale performers on change which came others. On the other hand Floyd does not become boring for some reason :)

A concert SCORPIO I would like to go, too, did not give us :) But they will not come to Russia and go to concerts finances do not allow me .............

salonik - Member

15:09 - March 7, 2012

125 posts

Yes, in Uzbekistan, they were not planning to come, and this sort of farewell tour. But the old men still can light the full, so they may still change their minds, and yet will come to visit you)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:19 - March 7, 2012

479 posts

I've got a new album davicha Yes, that's where the old men came off in full, they say that this is their latest creation, although I was in this little hard to believe :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:09 - March 7, 2012

1860 posts

There is an opinion: "When the riots and protests 15-25-year-old boy - it's a drive! When engaged in the same bald, paunchy guy of about 50, is - insanity. This I what? Besides that old really, really deserved a new team, it is a sour ... Well, IMHO, of course.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:26 - March 7, 2012

1860 posts

Gyyy, flipped up .... Fucking my conversations with an imaginary friend Sergei Tfu look ... the hell ...

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:22 - March 7, 2012

479 posts

Well ... a moot point, I'm talking about the old and bald)))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:39 - March 7, 2012

1860 posts

Argued. Why not? It is in a dispute born truth.))) Forum on that and invented so that the dialogue and discussion guide))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:01 - March 8, 2012

479 posts

Well, how would rock - this is not necessarily a "rebellion" and "protest" against something ..........

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

11:40 - 10 March 2012

203 posts

Guys! Cool rock he can not pall! Unless you listen to a musician and togozhe kzhdy day and several times. Old rockers always give and give a head start young, and many dinosaur rock recent work just class. At the same NAZARETH - last two albums are great. And AC / DC last "Black Ice" voobzhe work of art. Friends have an interest in works of good musicians hear different artists to go to concerts, to communicate with the musicians live. And if you sit at home in his socks sometimes something poslushivat, certainly priesTsA!

I now regularly go to concerts of Soviet teams: Master, Aria, black obelisk, epidemic, Gaina, black coffee. Was at Nazareth, JLTurner, and this fall went to Whitesnake - is not transferable. Continuous positive charge. They Laban kakbudto them for 18 years.

In April, I'll go to Judas Priest.

So LONG LIVE ROCK'N'ROLL

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

19:57 - 10 March 2012

479 posts

dreamwork writes:

Guys! Cool rock he can not pall! Unless you listen to a musician and togozhe kzhdy day and several times. Old rockers always give and give a head start young, and many dinosaur rock recent work just class. At the same NAZARETH - last two albums are great. And AC / DC last "Black Ice" voobzhe work of art. Friends have an interest in works of good musicians hear different artists to go to concerts, to communicate with the musicians live. And if you sit at home in his socks sometimes something poslushivat, certainly priesTsA!

I now regularly go to concerts of Soviet teams: Master, Aria, black obelisk, epidemic, Gaina, black coffee. Was at Nazareth, JLTurner, and this fall went to Whitesnake - is not transferable. Continuous positive charge. They Laban kakbudto them for 18 years.

In April, I'll go to Judas Priest.

So LONG LIVE ROCK'N'ROLL

I agree! I used to go to concerts, to those on which he could talk to this day, I sent many of their albums for reviews on them at one time on one site yapublikovalsya progressive rock. Chat with some so far, Seva Novgorodtsev also awarded an honor writing letters :) It was a time in the years of the nineties, listening always something, is a consultant and a "supplier" of a radio station where there is transfer of the rock, the rock was going to write encyclopedia, but I was ahead, he was ahead, then Skem maintained a good relationship for a long time but a few years ago, we have grown apart. In the city I most certainly large and bulk collection of rock music, I would probably not even in the country and not in the city :)

So I like to tell what to do, certainly not sure :) :) :) :) Where does the positive guys in 60 years, I know, that I am somehow Peaslee music lover with a 75-year, and so I of -this is quite a poor musical material AC / DC just become boring, debate has no meaning, we seem to you just a little bit different notions about music and its perception .....

Nothing personal, just decided to make a few phrases, so it was clear that these groups become boring far not novices in music ........ If the Zippo I still can not figure out somewhere but the guitar of Steve Howe of Ian Anderson's flute, I certainly honors :)

(I think it is clear what kind of what Anderson and Howe question) ......

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:08 - 10 March 2012

479 posts

Sorry for the typos and mistakes, just had a fight with his wife and I am a bit, so to speak pyvil, now sitting at the computer ("avert my soul"), and currently listening to Sky, the second album .......

Sorry ....

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

11:36 - 11 March 2012

203 posts

All right! We are your :-))

And do you good! Lot of respect for people aged who are seriously addicted to rock music and never zdayut position! Not that some of my friends (from the older relatives) only on booze after a given dose of alcohol consumed remember that was once a long time listening to Deep Purple.

Of course, each different preferences and views on music, the main thing that rock forever :-)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2855 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))