To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Who the works

VolFF - Member

10:03 - 28 October 2009

Posts 20

Message edited 10:05 - October 28, 2009 By VolFF

Just wondering what kind of people, young maniac pyromaniac or borodattye dyatki bikers or millionaires who are or vaschsche kollektsionEry zazhYgalok Zippo? In connection with this offer piat who is who by profession or occupation. Start with yourself:

I am a consultant Assistant Mayor for Legal Affairs in one of the rural districts of the Irkutsk region.

Who are you?

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

14:05 - 28 October 2009

115 posts

About Me I will not write, unnecessarily just neudobno.Vse users of this site adult wealthy people, and I will somehow slightly off topic, so that my occupation will be known only to myself.

long_boy - Expert

Ukraine, Zhitomir

18:35 - 28 October 2009

236 posts

Message edited 18:36 - October 28, 2009 By long_boy

Captain Murphy writes:

About Me I will not write, unnecessarily just neudobno.Vse users of this site adult wealthy people, and I will somehow slightly off topic, so that my occupation will be known only to myself.

Come on you Captain Murphy I've just "gray" hunky and nichrome not wealthy, so lay your proffesiyu.

************************************************** **************************************

I am:

In 15 years, got a job as a mechanic to repair the boiler equipment - about 6 years old.

Then acceptance metal later private oil lamp fish - about 6 years.

After! ADMINISTRATOR! :) Comp. Club - 3 years.

Then the operator of the machine and photo fotolabaratorii, and later simply photographer - now.

yours_truly - Moderator

19:09 - 28 October 2009

1214 posts

Captain Murphy, I agree with you, is awkward!)) Is not understood fellow forum!))

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

20:16 - 28 October 2009

115 posts

long_boy writes:

Captain Murphy writes:

Come on you Captain Murphy I've just "gray" hunky and nichrome not wealthy, so lay your proffesiyu.

************************************************** **************************************

I am:

In 15 years, got a job as a mechanic to repair the boiler equipment - about 6 years old.

Then the operator of the machine and photo fotolabaratorii, and later simply photographer - now.

I, if I may say so, right now, I do not work, well, I uchus.A not the topic to be my age, it is smaller than most people on the forum: (

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

20:16 - 28 October 2009

115 posts

long_boy writes:

Captain Murphy writes:

I am:

I, if I may say so, right now, I do not work, well, I uchus.A not the topic to be my age, it is smaller than most people on the forum: (

yours_truly - Moderator

21:13 - 28 October 2009

1214 posts

Captain Murphy writes:

Well, perhaps it is not so deadly, what's this?

yours_truly - Moderator

21:15 - 28 October 2009

1214 posts

Captain Murphy

You may learn and know a lot about the Zippo! And your name is on a par with the best authors of the site!))

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

22:56 - 28 October 2009

115 posts

yours_truly writes:

Captain Murphy

You may learn and know a lot about the Zippo! And your name is on a par with the best authors of the site!))

Thank you, I am very pleased to slyshat.Vse their knowledge of Zippo I got through this site and multi-user, for which he thanks a lot!

yours_truly - Moderator

23:00 - 28 October 2009

1214 posts

not for that) I am the way, too much of the knowledge about the Zippo got here.

VolFF - Member

8:39 - October 29, 2009

Posts 20

Well damn nafludit emae ...

Golden-Joker - Maniac

14:42 - November 6, 2009

856 posts

Hello :)

Well, I'm 21 years old, nicknamed Dennis :) I work really loader in the third year of plastic windows and doors, with the freight forwarder go to Moscow I cause the windows and doors to customers in the apartment on the floor. In general, Dirty Jobs, who can and watching on Discovery Channel this peredachku :)) Hobbies is lighter, 90% of it is lighter Thorens, and of course very fond of girls ;) Here I am such a young, not with vintage chelovechik ZippoCollector =)

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:33 - November 8, 2009

791 posts

Well myself I can only say that I can))) look at my collection of topics (not all navy zippo) and immediately understand where I work))) Stas, 33 years fascinated for a long time, but seriously probably about a year and there was also the completion of the main In the same period, as soon as there was a good computer, major acquisitions made directly to the United States or during visits to ships in the capital city of Beijing, despite the bulk of the U.S. Navy lighter, the main preference is given to all the same it is the Coast Guard (see above)) )))))))))

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

20:48 - 11 November 2009

Posts 19

Hi everyone.

My name is Nikita and I'm from Riga (Latvia)

Here found your site very interesting, at this point I am not by the user Zippy, but now I want to take a look narrowly miracle for daily use, eyeing more classical. And in the future got in mind to join you in collectors potehonku =) Now while eyeing what's what. =)

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

23:24 - 11 November 2009

Posts 19

Russians dislike the Balts =))

kypexin - Administrator

23:25 - 11 November 2009

1670 posts

Nikita_Riga writes:

Russians dislike the Balts =))

But why all of a sudden :)

yours_truly - Moderator

23:30 - 11 November 2009

1214 posts

Indeed, why suddenly! Zippo brings people))

yours_truly - Moderator

23:32 - 11 November 2009

1214 posts

yours_truly writes:

Indeed, why suddenly! Zippo brings people))

and zippocollector.ru too!))))

yours_truly - Moderator

23:44 - 11 November 2009

1214 posts

okay colleague do not, do not start!)))) I was embarrassed in front of Vladimir, but it still thinks I'm really begs!))) No, I have enough that I am a member of the forum, for me it's already done. , if it certainly is ....)

yours_truly - Moderator

23:50 - 11 November 2009

1214 posts

No, do not miss!)) I just was not sure at all two hundred that is)

kypexin - Administrator

23:51 - 11 November 2009

1670 posts

Spokuha! We are all members simply Gosspodi :) :) :)

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

23:54 - 11 November 2009

Posts 19

oniks1 writes:

This is not so! I am in the Baltics (Riga, Jurmala) was in 1984 (note, was still the Soviet Union), it is noticeably felt some evil attitude toward us, not vice versa. Since then, much has changed, but my attitude has been good to all of the Baltic countries, and left! And happy to talk to people, friends, who live and work there.

Yes, you are correct indigenous Latvians did not like Russian (not only Russians) I though he and rights of citizenship but not proud of it, but few people recognize the Latvians, most bad people if we say, gently and without Russian mat =) even though I am a citizen and I in my country, where I was born called the invaders and even some "copies" sent to Siberia =)) is such a wonderful country we have.

Welcome all!

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

23:55 - 11 November 2009

Posts 19

oniks1 writes:

This is not so! I am in the Baltics (Riga, Jurmala) was in 1984 (note, was still the Soviet Union), it is noticeably felt some evil attitude toward us, not vice versa. Since then, much has changed, but my attitude has been good to all of the Baltic countries, and left! And happy to talk to people, friends, who live and work there.

Yes, you are correct indigenous Latvians did not like Russian (not only Russians) I though he and rights of citizenship but not proud of it, but few people recognize the Latvians, most bad people if we say, gently and without Russian mat =) even though I am a citizen and I in my country, where I was born called the invaders and even some "copies" sent to Siberia =)) is such a wonderful country we have.

Welcome all!

yours_truly - Moderator

0:02 - November 12, 2009

1214 posts

kypexin writes:

Spokuha! We are all members simply Gosspodi :) :) :)

Oh damn I can not!))))))))))

yours_truly - Moderator

0:17 - November 12, 2009

1214 posts

support! there are bad people everywhere! can only hope that they are less than the good people ...

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

0:43 - November 12, 2009

Posts 19

Yes, you're right =)

Nikita_Riga - Member

Riga.

1:30 - November 13, 2009

Posts 19

That's fucking eye on yourself Zippo Zippo "Lucky Ace of Spades" Lighter, Low Shipping, 24011

we have such costs at least $ 50 ito not in every store Inet, thought to order with ebay, how many there were sellers of this model one is not dostovlyaet to Latvia)))

kokopy - Member

8:39 - 8 October 2010

Posts 8

Message edited 8:46 - October 8, 2010 by kokopy

My name is Alex I am 12 years old (and this is no joke), perhaps the young visitor

no one working (no passport) as soon as the passport so DEVICE assistant bartender in some sort kaveshke

Zippo keen about polgoda.ne Drinking

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

22:02 - October 8, 2010

203 posts

and do not smoke ever! Zippy is a class! I do not smoke, and Zippo collector.

kokopy - Member

10:22 - 11 October 2010

Posts 8

thanks for the advice dreamwork

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2744 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))