Search
Search in forums:

Who the works

gritsaenko - Member

21:25 - 30 October 2010

Posts 30

Message edited 21:25 - October 30, 2010 by gritsaenko

Hi all!

I'm 26, a photojournalist, a photographer well known in Moscow on financial newspaper. Zippo flame ignited five years ago, about two weeks ago just obsessed with them! In addition to photos terribly keen on music, the 60-70gg. Noticed bikers somehow not steamed lighters. But music lovers for 50 so they have at least one of every Zippo!

Sibur - Member

23:42 - November 6, 2010

Posts 7

Hello!

My name is Alexander, 43, has been working to acquire stroitelem.Zhelanie Zippo was

davno.No was mainly China, as well as working on a construction site (you know the conditions)

they quickly broke down, bought teryalis.Seychas normal and not much I do not regret

a great thing.

serg - New member

0:45 - January 12, 2011

Posts 2

Hi!

Topic podugasla something ... But really interesting ...

My name Sergey.Menedzher in the sale of spare parts for nenashemarok ...

Recently, I have seen many changes in my life ... and hobbies change ...

Just like fire ... And what ZIPPO he's something special.

Truckdriver - Expert

1:51 - January 12, 2011

206 posts

Almost Romance and Germanic Philology :)))

But it so happened that a 90-year work truck driver, and more than that, I love his work insane.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

19:09 - 12 January 2011

203 posts

Truckdriver writes:

Almost Romance and Germanic Philology :)))

But it so happened that a 90-year work truck driver, and more than that, I love his work insane.

And you own a car? And what?

Truckdriver - Expert

0:04 - January 13, 2011

206 posts

Its been two ... crisis! His mother!

Truckdriver - Expert

0:09 - January 13, 2011

206 posts

Tti-880. three years have never been broken (radio).

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:12 - January 13, 2011

1860 posts

And as for big-nosed Volvo in Europe? There is a sort of bourgeois train length restrictions or she intermeddle in the frame?

Truckdriver - Expert

0:16 - January 13, 2011

206 posts

Message edited 0:17 - January 13, 2011 by Truckdriver

For what Evropah :))) Previously went to Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Moldova ...

Now tread slowly "native swamp" :)

And in Europe, yes, her way ordered.

Truckdriver - Expert

0:21 - January 13, 2011

206 posts

Message edited 0:26 - January 13, 2011 by Truckdriver

oniks1 writes:

Great! Had not thought that it is interesting - and going without a phone can talk to a few people ...

On M-10 Peter Moscow is not great :-( We are working in 15-m channel, grid C, if you want - listen. Such a mess on the air, perhaps it is peculiar to our mentality.

M-10 gave the example of how the most "talkative" track.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:30 - January 13, 2011

1860 posts

Oh well, at novorige also "talkers" enough, not a negotiation, and transfer Baby Monitor))

Truckdriver - Expert

0:31 - January 13, 2011

206 posts

No, noise is not to blame. Just when both man says 60, not even save mode Local.

And the talk is not about the flowers and the birds usually can all say in one sentence: All pi ..... race, and I said D'Artagnan. Plus ads every minute in the big cities, in general, a madhouse, mate, and less constructive.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:27 - 13 January 2011

1860 posts

Well so, Serge, you infusions for by "vnutnenie" conversations, purely to not lose if you go to a column in the example 2-3 cars, and Edward writes about the "long-range" wave it in the long run in order to ask for that XXX ahead, should not turn into a detour, warning of radar ambush in NP, help in the end to ask ... Before it was useful to listen to information rules the world ;) but now aired heavily zasrat, continuous complaints from the category of "the eta zhyguly voosche sybe think? under the feet krutitsa-krutitsa .. "

buma - Expert

8:54 - February 2, 2011

181 posts

Hi guys! I am new to the forum. This site is the bomb! Learned many interesting things. Fellow creator!

I myself am from Ukraine. Working foreman dressers. Experience using Zippo is. All had to go through. Now, thanks to the site will be easier to survive damage and find an interesting model. Here's my krasava.

buma - Expert

8:56 - February 2, 2011

181 posts

Slava - Expert

19:16 - 28 May 2011

225 posts

Hello

I live in St. Petersburg, I study, I work in the laboratory of powder metallurgy. Lighters collected mainly in childhood ... gather up a lot of things, but really interesting models is probably not. Recently erupted again interest in the case. I hope he does not go out =)

Thank you for the site, learned a lot!

Hartman - Guest

22:07 - 28 May 2011

gritsaenko writes:

Message edited 21:25 - October 30, 2010 by gritsaenko

Hi all!

I'm 26, a photojournalist, a photographer well known in Moscow on financial newspaper. Zippo flame ignited five years ago, about two weeks ago just obsessed with them! In addition to photos terribly keen on music, the 60-70gg. Noticed bikers somehow not steamed lighters. But music lovers for 50 so they have at least one of every Zippo!

Rays take envy ... :)

I am a 40 year old guy, who obroten in uniform (I can deftly turn corpses, if that - us), but now with a dogovrilsya that photo - one of my favorite things to do, and once they take a deep breath. This is despite the fact that I got the first camera itself in seven years.

After bothered to turn corpses - znanimalsya weight classes, all sorts of business, than do not fucking priuspel, but traveled a plenty ...

Who is stupid - office hamster under 100 kg weight fotografiye practicing, shooting, endorsing the Bush policy and razvedshego already three feline at home.

Such cases, Cho.

kokopy - Member

7:35 - October 3, 2011

Posts 8

Sorry for any incorrectness ............. eeeeeeeeeee who the werewolves in uniform?

Hartman - Guest

13:17 - October 3, 2011

kokopy writes:

Sorry for any incorrectness ............. eeeeeeeeeee who the werewolves in uniform?

Satraps master torturers, cops, we cook babies in their mothers' milk, to a morning coffee toss around a kilo of heroin in the pockets of unsuspecting nice guy, to dinner knocks recognition in criminal cases have Nemenov than a dozen innocent people, and in the evening, the samovar tea complacently observe the continuous succession of rapes, murders, robberies and looting. Zapyya, dreaming about how to violate the civil rights of all. What a turn around, as without it. As a full moon, so any of the opera immediately climbs his bestial nature, he howls, koryachitsya, shit bricks and turns into ... probably a cop. :)

kypexin - Administrator

20:25 - October 4, 2011

1670 posts

Hartman, why, erm .... "Deftly turn the corpses?" :))

Hartman - Guest

0:20 - October 5, 2011

kypexin writes:

Hartman, why, erm .... "Deftly turn the corpses?" :))

Any craft requires specific skills ... :)

Truckdriver - Expert

15:27 - January 2, 2012

206 posts

Heavy and clumsy ... :))

Truckdriver - Expert

16:01 - January 3, 2012

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Yeah ... I think that the road should be a little wider ... :) Video about "the children do not go ..." even cooler ... already sweaty palms ... :)

When I was in the Urals that day, then the palms, ass was wet, even wanted to remove the stress :))

And then, the second video should adjust and toy edited by whiskey, forgot to write the name of the editor :)) on the site (in my signature) often come up questions: I want to become a truck driver, and A's ... le there, blow yes Push etc. So this video is for them, let them think.

Sibur - Member

21:33 - January 7, 2012

Posts 7

The truth of life!

wgoose - Member

Peter

23:49 - January 7, 2012

Posts 17

Hello, take :)

Sergey, 34, Peter. Electrician power and lighting networks. Smoking experience as close Zippovladeniya approaching 20 O_o ​​Now he long believed, and did not understand.

In the presence of a dozen lighters, slowly gathered me is in a chaotic manner, without any theme.

God is with us, and two machine guns ...

kypexin - Administrator

20:53 - January 8, 2012

1670 posts

wgoose writes:

Hello, take :)

Sergey, 34, Peter. Electrician power and lighting networks. Smoking experience as close Zippovladeniya approaching 20 O_o ​​Now he long believed, and did not understand.

In the presence of a dozen lighters, slowly gathered me is in a chaotic manner, without any theme.

Welcome :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:13 - 12 March 2012

479 posts

Well, I'll accomplish your goal, time on the site are almost always :)

Oleg, 43 years (March 24 to 44), living and working in Tashkent, in the moment of "Nikita", the Russians think the name of the content provider should be familiar. How do you spend a lot, but the biggest passion - music, music lover with a 75-year, for some time now and has become even audiophiles, fond of chess, football, on-line managers (football, hold a forum on your domain. A profile is a link , and if you click on the nick once get there), Renju (even on the World Team Championship played in 2004, the year in Santiago). The driver with the experience of 15 years (professional), there is still a couple of hobbies. Computer Itself, besides this I also work .... This here kratenky rasskazets :) All told very, very long time .....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:51 - July 2, 2012

951 posts

Well, I did accomplish your goal =)

Paul, aged 30, in August will be 31 =)))

According to a clinical psychologist. Worked a radio announcer, TV host (my favorite job). Then editor of the paper, the current member of the Union of Russian Journalists. He then worked as a sales manager of low-rise buildings, then head of sales, etc.

Then he threw it all fucking spit on all the chiefs, who for that pay you a penny fuck the whole ruble. Sent all na.uy and went to work independently on itself, now I am working finisher. Work itself, money is itself arising, God forbid, the same problems are solved itself. In short, my own boss and employer. Not much, perhaps, is stable, all the same work is mostly seasonal, but more money and nerves sooooo good =)))

In addition to gradually collect Zippo Soviet model cars 1:43, gave Deagostini start with my collection =))) Once upon a time music lovers, collecting royalties CD with your favorite music, and, except in the summer wearing Cossack =)))))))))) ))).

Here, in a nutshell like this =)))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

12:38 - July 5, 2012

203 posts

And what music lovers?

DenOn - Expert

23:48 - July 6, 2012

212 posts

A few words about myself ...

By profession - military ... specialty - a social psychologist ..

After graduating from the military school he served in the army four years, until the cut ... (Yeltsin and the gang, bitch, "thank you" ...)

Then a senior psychologist penal colony 2 years ... he left ... s / n 100 $ was even funny ... Captain ... (1000 - special contingent and 300 - in uniform + HIV-squad on me, etc.).

I work in sales. Now - Managing Photoshop. I enjoy a living. :))

I love technology Denon (nickname match :))), listen to hard-n-heavy ... Iron Maiden, Dio, Scorpions, AC / DC, post-punk like Green Day and the Offspring into the topic, I like Pink Floyd (especially animals, and I want you were here), Sting very soul ... a lot of things. And Russian, too .. (Nikolsky, Mitya, Trofim Chaif, Obelisk, cream) ..

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2722 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))