To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Who the works

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

9:07 - 9 July 2012

203 posts

Oh! Denon our man! Long Live Rock'n'Roll!!!!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

19:44 - July 9, 2012

246 posts

Well, I'll accomplish your goal! I live in Belgorod, a construction worker on itself. We are a small team
from spring to frost build houses, and in the winter we leave on the finish! Work like a lot of interest, especially interesting to see how from scratch grows house! And what is his own man, a big plus, not before keam gneshsya not, I do not like it! Zippo plzuyu long time, but seriously interested after reading this resource, and as it so happened that for 8 months already bought 15 pieces! Well, a couple of Ronson bought by Stas (thanks to him)! Well it is!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:03 - July 9, 2012

1860 posts

Well, perhaps it's time to me .. A bit of modernization, and not imagine ... I live in the city of Moscow, the age of 32 years, I am working as a driver, working on cars legkotonnazhnyh category B, recently purchased for personal use used car, before plowing on strange uncles and aunts ... From hobbies can call rally (well coached, both in theory and in practice), Zippo lighters (surprise right?) and decorative rat ... Something like ..

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:06 - July 11, 2012

951 posts

dreamwork writes:

And what music lovers?

Of course first of all the "classic" - Pink Floyd (is everything, always and everywhere!!!), Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, ZZ Top, Heart, and many others. others, some of which the heavy metal - DIO, Judas Priest (not much), including ours - E.S.T. Master, Black Obelisk, a little black coffee. Very tightly sitting on Death and Doom metall, Gourmet serious old school Black metall. I love that sort of extreme power metal ala Advanced Member Pantera ... So a lot of music I like and listen to different, but the basic outline, I think, is clear =)))

By the way, we were on the south of Russia, in the fall are going to come Therion (if someone says that it is the name ;)), now also going to come to them, to their concert, the legend still, style-founders, of sorts. Probably, they will travel across the country, I think.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

17:18 - July 16, 2012

203 posts

mean sister!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:25 - July 16, 2012

951 posts

dreamwork writes:

mean sister!

;) Rock-n-roll - Live!!!

DenOn - Expert

22:11 - July 16, 2012

212 posts

we all - "Rock-n-Roll Children!" (a) Dio

:))

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:39 - July 18, 2012

951 posts

!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2865 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))