Search
Search the forums:

Forum in the people

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:45 - 5 August 2012

951 posts

=)))))))))))))))

That all or still were noted in mordopokaze?

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

shturman1998 - Maniac

8:09 - 6 August 2012

791 posts

I do not remember what the topic was raised this question but I then gave a female galaxy note so here is to write to the site can not BH?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

8:47 - 6 August 2012

Posts 1860

shturman1998 writes:

I do not remember what the topic was raised this question but I then gave a female galaxy note so here is to write to the site can not BH?

Stas, the solution is elementary, flash the firmware fascist LRK (Android 4.0.4). The link to the necessary ingredients for the preparation of manuals and ladies.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

8:58 - 6 August 2012

Posts 1860

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php ..... pic = 339770 Actually here you will find everything you need, right forum likely to require registration, Spend 10 minutes and you're ready, you'll need to read a manual, download one service prog on the PC and the actual firmware itself. In the header topic a lot of things, so if you decide to do it, then do not be shy to ask, I shall prompt to choose from the diversity-Softovaya-ugliness ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:29 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

I also sproshal on this topic - I identity can not write on this forum, I have a HTC HD2 WM 6,5. I analar?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:36 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

Pasch, you can not help, though at the link I gave Stas, different Soup and vedroid, and Windows, and simbayn, and ... With Stas we have the same phones and I found the right tool. And there you have to look for the answer yourself ...)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:41 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 10:41 - August 6, 2012 user Zvonkoff

And ...

By the link above I registered. Only I have such a device, in the sense of touch device, first, before such was not, so I'm not alone climb inside his stuffing until you get used to it 300%, do not even try any programmok yet to put, just put kvip =))). In short, it is a glitch vehicles, and not a forum? Or not?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:48 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

This is a bug forum, IMHO, we've got some old java or neutered, and not all devices understand it, the newer the device, the less understanding, because the technology galloped ahead, and the site at the same level. Exit update the site (it is highly expensive), dig nose technical forums and look for patches and pills that worked exactly on your phone ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:50 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

Clear = (((

I'll dig then if enough patience ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:55 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

Clear = (((

I'll dig then if enough patience ...

It's not easy (at first) a lot of unfamiliar terms, the guru sent fucking stupid for (in their opinion Gursky) Issues advise newcomers complete garbage that could ruin the machine ... But when get a grasp-mastered, then all the fears seem ridiculous ... ;-)

chaa174 - Expert

16:04 - August 6, 2012

503 posts

and then buy Ipohon and calm down :)

all ... silent, silent ... =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:19 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

I ipohon too small, after his "entrenching tool" on the 5.3-inch ipohon took hold of one acquaintance, has called shameful device nokloy5800 and made himself a mortal enemy))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:41 - August 6, 2012

951 posts

my identity he nravitsa I love XTC and imine old hd2 ... generally resisted for a long time and did not want to buy any sensors ... until recently went with my faithful N73, but damn she did Kick prishol almost, of what is now a button - Only slag, there is nothing to choose, so painfully had to search among the "enemy" camp - among sensornikov, many studies led me to the touch, but with a few fizcheskimi buttons, also on T-Mobile =))) Here's trudge now and in the soon not going to change, if only for the exact same

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:10 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

By the way, once I started talking about ipohonah, one uncle, Walter Isaacson wrote a very bad book, Steve Jobs. I'm a cool Apple products, but the head of the office was a legendary figure, so that the book would strongly recommend to the reading ;-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:45 - August 6, 2012

479 posts

I agree! I would be honored!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:47 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, Duc download and read it, I will not give a link, I read long ago, just can not remember where pulled off)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:04 - August 6, 2012

Posts 1860

What I liked about Jobs: the book was written during his lifetime, he was a mischievous guy, you can tell pizdanuty, and his biographer, angry, offended, but nothing out of their way of life did not require striking out, it's great courage, IMHO, is to recognize yes! I'm a ....

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:16 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

Xs, then why I like the book as a pathologically object ... is not that is not drawn to read, and just absolutely do not see the point in it ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:34 - 7 August 2012

Posts 1860

And for good reason))) there is a lot of laughs, such as Jobs vegaterianstvom got carried away and was completely sure that those who do not eat meat do not sweat, respectively, they do not need to wash))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

3:40 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

Message Edit 3:42 - August 7, 2012 user Zvonkoff

To learn this, and neighing, it is not necessary to read the books of the late ... I've got quite a lively fellow, as gritstsa "One of my friend friend" who having lived up to 31 years was convinced that man has two of the liver and if one of its liver fall off from tserroza from alcoholism - a person he is, the second picks up immediately over its function and nothing will happen to him ... And you say ... Jobs ... Life vegetarianism - the most funny and scary book! ;)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

3:44 - 7 August 2012

951 posts

And, by the way, on the subject - who has not pleased the forum the lites?? Moving, guys, do not hide under your computer desk, we need to know whether the conversation intelligent and noble conduct! =))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:28 - August 7, 2012

Posts 1860

gee, I do not like to be photographed all citizens, I am here to satisfy your curiosity of the people had to swing with the heavy archive pictures from the meeting in Moscow telefonovodov.)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:35 - August 7, 2012

Posts 1860

Gyy found another utrubah:

idiot in camouflage pants, waving toilet paper, this is your moderator))))

DenOn - Expert

20:26 - August 7, 2012

212 posts

yes, that's 5!

"Just trash! only burn "(c) ...

:))

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:41 - August 7, 2012

Posts 1860

DenOn writes:

yes, that's 5!

"Just trash! only burn "(c) ...

:))

Well, something like that, and we rest ... On weekdays, I'm polite, intelligent, and even know how to spell the word "Sabbath", and on the rest of his comrades, after drinking alcohol, acting like a fool, which is not too shy))))

DenOn - Expert

20:52 - August 7, 2012

212 posts

propose to shift the focus somewhat in terminology.

namely to replace "like a fool" to "very liberated" ... :))

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:15 - August 7, 2012

Posts 1860

One word of Romanians!

But he is Bulgarian!?

What's the difference? (C)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:28 - 8 August 2012

951 posts

DenOn writes:

propose to shift the focus somewhat in terminology.

namely to replace "like a fool" to "very liberated" ... :))

On the contrary, I suggest not to dismiss any of accents, and be ourselves, as we are. One of the sites of our colleagues, I smoderirovali, replacing in my story (which you can read and have a branch Stas) the words "piss" to "pee", and completely out of topic, especially since they themselves no no yes and has used strong language, and obscene and quite ... So, let's not let those remain who we are, especially as long as our cool cool modernization and admin for us as long as it does not make the comments (thank God)!

;)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:34 - 8 August 2012

951 posts

Cool video, Gorin, cool for densing! =)))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:00 pm - August 8, 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

Cool video, Gorin, cool for densing! =)))))))))))))

Pasch, never shy about his drunken antics, and danced at the end (given the lack of hearing) at zachotnye))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4058 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))