Search
Search in forums:

Forum in the people

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:17 - 8 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Pasch, never ashamed of his drunken antics, and danced at the end (given the lack of hearing) did zachOtny))))

It's five! And do not say that you are there drunk, thou fair. Judging by the fact that the meat was roasting only, a party was just beginning. Or are you already at that time had to oppose abstinence works?

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:27 - 8 August 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 1:29 - August 8, 2012 user Gorynych5

I have "experience," because I had a long look like sober, and then abruptly "fading like the winter" (C), on the submitted video and just above the photos (these are different rallies), I posed as hellish faces, danced and talked all nepotrebschinu but Hoof did not fall, and behaved with dignity))) Well the truth in the video attentive viewers may have noticed Labrador theme (by paspotu Tamerlane), we had a closing banquet blows)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:33 - 8 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 1:35 - August 8, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Yes, the dog luser =))))))) I also have "experience" ... = (which is why I left off, alone and happy =))))))))) Well ... now happily)))

Subject:

Well, well, well! Tovarisch Potalok! Kindly note in the topic you want to see ;)))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:45 - 8 August 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 9:47 - August 8, 2012 user Gorynych5

Information for Stas, 10th August (presumably), to be released the official Russian firmware "Andreyko" 4.0.4 for SGN. If you have a machine RSm, it will fly through the air and you can not dance with a tambourine, a computer, cables and manuals)))

shturman1998 - Maniac

10:11 - August 8, 2012

791 posts

Why is this such a device? ))) I Galxy note 7000

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:16 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

I beg your pardon, I forgot that not everyone understands Zippovody Slang smartovodov))) SGN - is short for Samsung Galaxy Note, but it is a Russian RSm certified version of this machine)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:29 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

If the unit does not Rostest, you have to do by hand, it's not terrible, I have very Hungarian))) link I gave you a page back where poking and chago download prompt, there is a will))

shturman1998 - Maniac

10:36 - August 8, 2012

791 posts

and how to determine what kind of scattering it belong? rostrest or glavtrest

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:40 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

You break off the back cover, battery pull a sticker under the battery look, if you can find her logotipchik PCT's exactly three bukovki, the STE Russea and if such an icon was not found, then the Europeans, the English, Indian, anyone) )

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:54 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Colleague Truckdriver, what you want to write? I do not see a human ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:05 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Stas, can penetrate the country to market the device is released here, enter the product code IMEI, http://www.numberingplans.com/ ..... sub = imeinr

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:09 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 11:21 - August 8, 2012 user Gorynych5

Zvonkoff writes:

Edward wanted to say something, then changed his mind, so it is two in the morning (it is Moscow time, and what time zone crossed it nosed Volvo at the time of writing and cancel the post is unknown to me)))) And as to remove the post altogether, normal user can not, Edward simply rubbed text. I kept waiting, he restates his idea and edit the message, but apparently no luck)) Now I will take away ..

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:37 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Maybe let's put him on the big-nosed Volvo kakoynit priborchik, which will be sent to this forum automatically posts like: "We passed the Equator," "We stopped at the gas station in the village of Upper Sleigh Bells" =))))))))))))) And we will then know where colleague travels =)))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:53 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Maybe let's put him on the big-nosed Volvo kakoynit priborchik, which will be sent to this forum automatically posts like: "We passed the Equator," "We stopped at the gas station in the village of Upper Sleigh Bells" =))))))))))))) And we will then know where colleague travels =)))))))))))))))

Dalnoboev and bikers love freedom, to the wind in your face and trigger the floor, and you offer him an electronic collar to fasten))) At least not understand)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:27 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 13:31 - August 8, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Yes no collar, plate, and just a cool device, clean Kobita - what would please us, and reminded that his master-zipper, always in touch with us!

Especially as far as I know, the Americans simply packed to capacity all kinds of monitors (and not only), electronics, friends dalnoboev even told about the illegal business was built on this property of the machine is under constant control of the satellite. Perhaps then, try, of course, off this yoke reset and swap out all of these devices, but that there is something there ...

PS: Are you saying that in addition to bikers and truckers - all others are born slaves podnevolkniki? ... Nu nu ... ;)))

Truckdriver - Expert

13:39 - August 8, 2012

206 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Message edited 11:21 - August 8, 2012 user Gorynych5

Zvonkoff writes:

Edward wanted to say something, then changed his mind, so it is two in the morning (it is Moscow time, and what time zone crossed it nosed Volvo at the time of writing and cancel the post is unknown to me)))) And as to remove the post altogether, normal user can not, Edward simply rubbed text. I kept waiting, he restates his idea and edit the message, but apparently no luck)) Now I will take away ..

Guys, it's fine :)) I just read up about your ordeal with vedroidom, and wanted to write with him. I SGS-2 with firmware 4.0.1, but nothing happened (and earlier with him, I said, only on the old firmware 2.3.? For the sake of the "happiness" of course I will not reflash, so Igor, thank you deleted the post , there still was not anything clever :))

By the way, the delete button used to be like fasting?

Truckdriver - Expert

13:42 - August 8, 2012

206 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Zvonkoff writes:

Dalnoboev and bikers love freedom, to the wind in your face and trigger the floor, and you offer him an electronic collar to fasten))) At least not understand)))

I do not understand :)) Exactly :))!!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:50 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Edward, confused, did not have such a button, all the way or as you yesterday rubbed text, or turn to modernization, to retire. ))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:46 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Truckdriver writes:

I do not understand :)) Exactly :))!!

I think it is clear that this is a joke humor and no offense!

"... Not for personal gain, but merely by the will of his wife poslashey me ..." (R)

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:48 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

And help me to make a user bar like Truckdriver like, well, the other current image and text as well? Swoop I know there must chase him through photoshop as that, and I do not even shopom "you" ... = (

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:52 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Message edited 13:31 - August 8, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Americans are packed to capacity every possible track (and not only) electronic familiar dalnoboev even told about the criminal business was built on this property of the machine is under constant control of a satellite. Perhaps then, try, of course, off this yoke reset and swap out all of these devices, but that there is something there ...

PS: Are you saying that in addition to bikers and truckers - all others are born slaves podnevolkniki? ... Nu nu ... ;)))

Do not know where in the Americas, and Russian are installed where GPS-module and clothe him aluminum pan, and fucked up, you do not see the satellites))

About freedom and slaves, I did not say, I'm not a biker and trucker, not free themselves do not feel ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:54 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

America, I mean the truck came to Russia from America ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:56 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

And I mean that satellite otslezhka decided the easiest way, here we have, but in America pans toli toli brain deficit)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:05 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Message edited 15:07 - August 8, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Well, the fact that the American death - our man's always good. Indian's always present everywhere nishtyayayayayayayak (R) =))) I do marvel at their innate stupidity on the level of the gene pool ... The best friend lives in the U.S. Khokhlushka married merikantsam. Told. Here's how it turned off over there in connection with the next hurricane Gennady toli toli Peter, it does not matter, all utilities - electricity, gas, in particular. It is necessary to eat ... Our wench collected cans bottles, kastrulki, took the right products, and went into his backyard to cook soup on the fire Barbecues or something like that. Prepares himself murcit Th is under his breath, all is well, my husband is already used, the wife will not let the gap. Then accidentally looked at your fence - all the neighbors dragged to their site, stuck it on all sides, and as chicha dol.oeby bulging stare at her, as any military or the National Guard, who they have out there in the fashion that came immediately to rescue from hunger and cold ... None of them have even the shadow of thoughts flew that you can cook over a fire and warm up from him, the more so that each and every one of these courts, barbecues barbekyurniki are ... What is there more you can say, artificially bred a nation that will die instantly when her deprived even of what that minimum creature comforts, I stress - at least part of the benefits, and not all ...

But, bitch, lighters, cigarette machine and do good ... I think it's love - without immigrants has not done =)))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:07 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Only in Russia with emergency ignition gasoline Lada sold in parts for Gazelle, because it turns out great, "reel" for the speedometer to steal gasoline. I once such baryzhil because AZ costs 80 rubles, socket adapter 5, well, still a bundle of wires and solder the case. At the output we have "top secret device" that push for 1000-1500, the percentage of profit is easy to count)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:09 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

=))) Well done. I am confident that everyone in Russia immense MUST steal from the state - it is our valiant Most Lucent civic duty! =))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:13 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

And I forgot, housing Priborchik must be broken with a hammer and wrap fee nintendo tape to your less savvy fellow driver thought I was not bullshit enthusiasm closed their eyes all night payal-build, not in a nearby store bought)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:35 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Edward, something I blunt, at a friend's menyazh smart maniac just SGSII, I lured him here to test for able-whether his phone to write here, well, if he can, then the numbers should flash and hde steal)))

Truckdriver - Expert

16:57 - August 8, 2012

206 posts

I do not know how this multitsitirovanie intended, but I want to answer all the questions after my last post.

You should not think so bad about Americans. I'm aware that a contribution is made zomboyaschik his rotten propaganda, and the airplane people Zadornov played a role, which is often, apparently on the orders of our local "Goebbels" played on the same zomboyaschiku.

Americans certainly do not die like flies, and not only after turning off the light or gas, accounting test and fall abruptly: tornadoes, typhoons, floods. And I must say, they honorably overcome these challenges, and the state in that it helps. And interestingly, usually within a few weeks, the effects of floods and typhoons are not a trace remains, no broken glass to you, nor you ripped planks with protruding nails on the road, and the only ... flowers, lawns and neatly tonsure grass, new asphalt and fresh lines in the road.

They just have a different mentality, and believe me, they will also have something to be proud of! Yes, and they would never be proud of what they do out of shit candy or anything've stole from the government (by the way is fraught with here and there, just sit out here 5-10 years seemed not zapadlo!), And will proud of established infrastructure, timely compensation insurance (yes! there are citizens pay damages, and not all insurance companies are aware that you can grease the officials at the state level and do not pay at all or pull the payments for years), the actual state aid and more fuck knows how benefits.

Frankly, in the states I was not, but if I had the case of execution, please be visited. But I was in Germany, in October of 2002, I recall that there was a great flood in September. And now I'm going on the most affected by the disaster areas, and what do I see? Wrote above - flowers, bushes and neatly arranged paving slabs. By the way, the Germans dunce at the same level as the Americans, so we YES! is another matter, genius! Even there, it was before we are now much more of these spans, it is we navel of the earth, not America, the citizens of the Papuans, do you not see it?! And just because we're so smart, we have for years and decades cope with the consequences of accidents, disasters and internal wars with undesirable regime. Remember, fires of 2010, Chernobyl, Ossetia, Chechnya, Crimea, Transnistria ... Nowhere still not have put the order, although in some places already, and decades have passed since the events. Well, of course, who will clean up the whole country - solid with clever wit in all spheres of life? Now, if at least part of the population was stupid, then yes, is another matter.

Finally, I want to say about the GPS and theft. Of course, who is not a trucker, you will not understand what the dick consignor or consignee are calling every ten minutes, and at any time of the day or night, with one very annoying questions: - Where are you, where are you? So, who is tracking system, a 50 percent free from such molestation, believe, calm the nervous system affects many factors that work.

With regards to the theft of the state. It seems reasonable to question, and that he (the state of our) now have? Savings? Natural resources? And what else? So I do not remember. Today, in Europe, in America, that we have long since all private, in different forms of ownership. Therefore, even if there is a strong desire to steal anything from the government, TS to compensate for a difficult childhood or future poverty-stricken old age, do not work it out. So steal from the same as we are, but with higher wealth.

But if the GPS is connected to meter fuel in the tank, pot it can no longer wear (by the way the new GPS system pans are not afraid), even if the subject is off line, then you can see all the movement of fuel or the vehicle, up to the minute, liters . That's it.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:07 - August 8, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 17:09 - August 8, 2012 user Gorynych5

Actually this answer I was expecting! Good for you, Ed! I'm proud of you! And because Recently, working on his car and refuel at their own expense, the fuel is not profitable to steal me))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3027 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))