To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Forum in the people

Truckdriver - Expert

17:08 - August 8, 2012

Posts 206

Gorynych5 writes:

Edward, something I blunted, menyazh at a friend's smart geek just SGSII, I lured him here on the subject is able to test the phone, whether it is there to write, well, if he can, then the reported numbers and firmware hde steal)))

Igor, I can not say that I'm smart fan, but this gadget makes life easier and helps in work and leisure. I drew attention to it only when I got my Android.

By the way, on the other forums I am free to write it, the dog is buried here somewhere :))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:18 - August 8, 2012

Posts 1860

Truckdriver writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

Edward, something I blunted, menyazh at a friend's smart geek just SGSII, I lured him here on the subject is able to test the phone, whether it is there to write, well, if he can, then the reported numbers and firmware hde steal)))

Igor, I can not say that I'm smart fan, but this gadget makes life easier and helps in work and leisure. I drew attention to it only when I got my Android.

By the way, on the other forums I am free to write it, the dog is buried here somewhere :))

Ed we're already scratching their heads than plugging in and came to the conclusion that our site java old, and that in some firmware support "pensionErov" is, but not in others)))

Truckdriver - Expert

17:24 - August 8, 2012

Posts 206

So update your already awake :) Something in connection with the recalled: "Java, Java, I took it for free!"

I have to say, Gaza Strip I do not listen and do not even understand. But ... that's such an association :)) can be converted into a blunt? :)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:34 - August 8, 2012

Posts 1860

Ed, read the above, the update is deneh though Vladimir like something came up and gets back to contrive dancing in modernization, the issues I Support site have nothing to do, my concern: if someone sent you fucking explain who sent it acted badly and ask for an apology)))

Truckdriver - Expert

17:38 - August 8, 2012

Posts 206

Gorynych5 writes:

my problem: if someone sent you fucking explain who sent that he acted badly and ask for an apology)))

Tell you what, you keep, and I'll blackmail :)) (c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:42 - August 8, 2012

Posts 1860

Truckdriver writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

my problem: if someone sent you fucking explain who sent that he acted badly and ask for an apology)))

Tell you what, you keep, and I'll blackmail :)) (c)

Shit-question, comrade)))

Truckdriver - Expert

19:58 - August 8, 2012

Posts 206

Zvonkoff writes:

And help me to make a user bar like like Truckdriver

Here is my damn thing too is not working properly, it must be active and lead to a page of my certificate.

Igor, if you have the opportunity, please fix it. Here is link to my page, there are different codes, but no one here does not work on other sites without problems.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:20 - August 8, 2012

Posts 1860

Edward, yes, I have no such possibility, computer-illiterate, the phones understand little by little, and in the layout of the website in any way at all, it's just, I have the right to interfere in the very, very limited is two. The most that I can delete the incorrect position. I even he can not always lay out the picture, do not know how my new kaputyr be friends with this website fully)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:56 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Amerikantsaf about - we can not continue dikussiyu, each will remain in his uniquely ;))))))

but I also hachyu userbar!!

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Truckdriver - Expert

15:02 - August 9, 2012

Posts 206

Zvonkoff writes:

Amerikantsaf about - we can not continue dikussiyu, each will remain in his uniquely ;))))))

Does not matter! And the debate is not about.

All Russia is too politicized. And if the other areas we require experts of professionalism, the policy can seriously engage even K.Sobchak. The issue is available in the bubble, and the ways and means of multiplying - all good.

As in the summer of '93, I took his wife with him to Moscow, and as she was there for the first time, gave her the grand tour with a visit to all the values ​​for the Soviet people (just a couple of years since we were not Soviet). Imagine her surprise when she saw that in Moscow, in contrast to the native of Odessa, people on public transport were talking exclusively about the political process, up to serious quarrels, defending in disputes of a "doer" of those times. I want to remind you, "figures", then fucked the whole country, and not even once!

And one small illustration. I have a friend, Cyril. He is originally from Sevastopol, a city made up of 90 percent of Russian, grew up in a military family sailor terribly interesting (also because the definition of a purely Russian!) Source. So when it came time to choose a young man, he decided to enroll in Odessa tower, formerly known as OVIMU, Odessa Higher Marine Engineering College on navigation faculty. Well, they accompanied him without pomp and guests, almost funereal mood. As well, a native of this legendary city, comes from a dynasty of sailors, was brought up in the spirit of patriotism, and suddenly the decision! Accompanied is not that like not a patriot, but as a traitor!

It took about two years, he was not at home, and standing at a tram stop, he heard about such a dialogue.

- Sonia, and Shaw either Juzik? Somewhere you did it?

- Oh, Rose! What are you talking about? We are there too, and here we are, so that sheep never take! I had to hand over to a military school.

- That you sho?! Wow, I thought you sho at least somewhere to attach it ...

Stas, if you read this, please do not take this personally :))

Since then, Cyril felt better, at 43, he is 13 years old how goes the captain, now on a large container ship. About his choice he regretted never in my entire life.

Of course, everyone will remain unconvinced. Only someone it will be his, and someone vdolblennoe at the subconscious level of the state propaganda, which is not yet time naebet its patriotic citizens.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:27 - August 9, 2012

Posts 1860

That's why I strongly recommend to political themes do not speak. Here we have gathered here, Muscovites, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Jews, Uzbeks, and tryndi about Zippy. Sometimes we quarrel over trifles, but we continue to be friends. And if we begin to speak about politics, then quarreled with each other and that's our wonderful site over. Here's comrade Ulyanov-Lenin believed that every cook can govern. A fellow Dragon believes that the cook has to cook a meal, sailors sea surf, drivers turn the steering wheel, the players score goals, in general, everyone has to do their job and then everything will be fine)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:32 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Amen! =)))))))))))))))

Truckdriver - Expert

17:06 - August 9, 2012

Posts 206

Gorynych5 writes:

That's why I strongly recommend to political themes do not speak ... That fellow Ulyanov-Lenin believed that every cook can govern.

Not entirely true, something more akin to prvdu is here

And about the statements on political issues ... so I am so far from politics, I do not see the difference between its figures and circus performers.

But people who believe that all the motherfuckers, and we d'Artagnan I'm sorry about how drug addicts and alcoholics.

And yes, the forum "It's not about Zippo"

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:25 - August 9, 2012

Posts 1860

Edward, I've made an atonement for the position of moderation here, just announced that it is possible to discuss everything except politics and sexual intercourse with a minor))) What is the greater of two evils, even the hard to answer))) Talk to the good policies do not lead, not checked again on other sites, which are not modernizing nipped it in the bud right away ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:41 - August 9, 2012

Posts 1860

I laid out what for it? Yes, because the song is remarkable words: "We have one of those boys that Soviet kindergartens, after casseroles, podtyavuvshi shorts ..." Let's stay out of those boys Soviet kindergartens)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

18:25 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

I laid out what for it? Yes, because the song is remarkable words: "We have one of those boys that Soviet kindergartens, after casseroles, podtyavuvshi shorts ..." Let's stay out of those boys Soviet kindergartens)))

Cool. But I just casserole with Sadikova times and nelyublyu =))))))))))))))))

;)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3426 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))