21:01 - 14 April 2011

199 posts

I always better - now. :)

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

13:51 - 15 April 2011

203 posts

Correctly Serge! All the time. Vseravno for each person the best time is when I was young!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

14:17 - 15 April 2011

391 posts

dreamwork writes:

Vseravno for each person the best time is when I was young!

Just golden words!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:47 - 15 April 2011

1860 posts

Earrings, do not be silly)) that late? stupid teenagers do? or enthusiasm of the pioneer, as in 13, when the only "forbidden adult world" knew?))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:16 - 15 April 2011

1860 posts

Jewish leg will not feel old - out of the way))))) * rummages under the bunk in search of a crutch and a clip from the 74th lightning movement famously fastens false teeth *)))

Hartman - Expert

23:57 - 15 April 2011

199 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Jewish leg will not feel old - out of the way))))) * rummages under the bunk in search of a crutch and a clip from the 74th lightning movement famously fastens false teeth *)))

For Neh! :)

On good then - 40 is only a beginning. Already know its value, and is cut in how all this shit is mixed in a centrifuge, is not wasting time and money on a show-off - it.

Yeah, I'm at 18 on a motorcycle made out otbrakovynyh strollers rassiralsya to 160 km / h, yes, a little later - danced by the bullets, so, it seemed that all this dashing ahead and just all otkryto.A ptom just cashed some experience and there was knowledge of the consequences, had to pay the bills (well, that went bankrupt, pancake), had to put up with something, causing it to give up, but ...

Hee hee, I can listen to their music not to hell cassette in the 18th up to the analog tape MC-60, and now I can read the King in the original (and still - Hesforda, Gibson, etc.), I can watch TV shows and movies in the original, I can collect my M-4, I can bladzhd, collecting solar lighters all over the world have their own photo studio, one and a half to buy lenses Bachey mower, go to the desert and cap Converse Blackwater in the city, I complain that the books do not fit and wrinkle your nose when choosing their pants in the U.S. store, can reap the turkey on the 4th and on Thanksgiving Day, I do not need to learn more pidorskie vysery Ulyanov and the history of fucking party, do not have to hear Swan, his mother, the lake from all slots, when the next old fart of rudders spill over into the box. No need for some dates Chapala system and herd with a rag on a stick in front of the podium with fat bastards. I do not have to stand in line at a fucking Professional Committee for the right to buy vedrische, called the machine. I can shoot a housing that I can afford ...

No, life is good. Can I borrow money from the patriarch of Russian rock and send it then fuck until they give up. I can sleep in on Saturday until edovische not otlezhu. And I can then go to the shooting range and shoot from there CheZeta Glock and the shit, and then, Having dried - out of AR-15 English manufacture. And oskresene I can go in and stir stdiyu photoshoot with modelka. I can now turn on the telly and see the top, his mother, Gere.

I am pleased that the Soviet Union was before I went. :)

slay - Expert

0:55 - April 16, 2011

458 posts

Ladies and gentlemen, you have just heard pros today)

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

11:54 - 16 April 2011

203 posts

Hartman correctly said, straight to the point. And to the children say - you so much old as you feel. I have a friend, he was 50 (the old rocker), his wife, two children, a daughter, a decent job. But when we meet, so we pulled away, going to rock concerts and ignite abruptly 16 - 20 year olds. And can meet him or me, listen Muzychka, drink viskarika or rum, smoke a cigar and talk on any topic from religion to sex.

Yes, I am glad to be alive at this time and that I was not 16 years old. And all sorts of difficulties arise, as they have been and will be on it and life, it is no wonder we come into this world.

Hartman - Expert

14:25 - 16 April 2011

199 posts

Even thrown over - in sane countries zhenitstso begin in 30-35 years - because it is only just beginning life is normal, with a decent job. That is, do not get married when there was a ding-a-ling, and when he got to his feet. This kagbe times.

And things with you begin to code too serious to you soroketu.

But it is the taste and color, of course - I often happens that I think much older man himself, and then it turns out he is five years younger. He just drank more beer and sat out front of the TV more than I do - that draws on all fifty. And tightly stuck there, in the very beginning of cirrhosis and ischemia - and hair and brains and habits ... liver grows, and people - clinging ashore in the flow of life ... bald already, there would be shaved skull and walk-smile - not-a, all Volosenko trying to grow a la VIA "Verasy" damn ... :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:38 - 16 April 2011

1860 posts

Hartman, the two sides of the coin, the more so if they were all so smart and enterprising, the trash in the yard would be no one to take. Well, who will be driving a garbage truck when all successful businessmen?)) A corporate policies have bred Western companies they abruptly Party meetings and studying the party line will be)) only in the cursed Soviet power plant built slave mode, and now the station as a crumbling house of cards, because slave trade and iPhones to their constructions of communism. Well this is what I promptly inserted for the sake of discussion ;)

Hartman - Expert

1:02 - April 17, 2011

199 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Hartman, the two sides of the coin, the more so if they were all so smart and enterprising, the trash in the yard would be no one to take. Well, who will be driving a garbage truck when all successful businessmen?)) A corporate policies have bred Western companies they abruptly Party meetings and studying the party line will be)) only in the cursed Soviet power plant built slave mode, and now the station as a crumbling house of cards, because slave trade and iPhones to their constructions of communism. Well this is what I promptly inserted for the sake of discussion ;)

That's what I always deliver - so it is very convenient logical skachechek this - hop and "now." The fact that now - the roots grow out of the fact that the "then". No one brought from Mars all these and no one has stolen all those on Venus. That's from what it was - something that is growing, "single break" - all the fruit and direct cause and effect, it is so obvious and right, that already uncomfortable to see and become a bit tricky with the "then" and "now." People - all the same, the very children and grandchildren ever. And the people around you all create from what's inside them - from libraries and hospitals to concentration camps and garbage dumps.

And the Soviet Union, damn it, never was the only country to build power plants. And never was the only country where you had to take out the garbage and never was the only country that sells homophony. Enough countries, where power and roads and homophonic and all the beam - and without any of the USSR. A crumbling reason only here, damn overgrown and debris to the skies unhindered. Do not visible - why and why not?

Get fruit poseyannoego, sign.

Everyone is responsible for what, where his ass sits. They say - so Pharaoh said. And he told you - if friends with thieves - they are the same and you obnesut. It's amazing is not it?

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

10:39 - 17 April 2011

203 posts

oniks1 writes:

And you can pause the music? On the topic of the USSR? :))

Earring, put vinyl firm "Melody" :-))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:52 - 17 April 2011

1860 posts

A good break, Serge. Listened with undisguised pleasure.

Hartman, in fact of the matter is that people cover those most willing to work only with a stick and it's not only about the "proletarians", but also of major leaders. If earlier thief embezzler woke in a cold sweat, crying, "Mommy, Mommy!" What a dream angry mustached man poked his side tube and said: "Shoot!", He now sleeps peacefully because the worst thing that can happen is the "loss of confidence" and a ticket to samotet to any country in the choice of where already waiting for millions of accounts))) Well, it's all the lyrics, you can live and be at all times and prilyubom structure than the currently actively engaged in and other desired ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:51 - 17 April 2011

1860 posts

That NIII, earrings I convinced Stalinist or rabid Democrat reformer. Asked the plus-minus periods, and to provide them. And my most accurate attitude to the whole is reflected in the last sentence, my previous post ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:17 - 17 April 2011

1860 posts

I agree!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:25 - 17 April 2011

1860 posts

I have time to sit down zavsegda))

Hartman - Expert

22:12 - 17 April 2011

199 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

A good break, Serge. Listened with undisguised pleasure.

Hartman, in fact of the matter is that people cover those most willing to work only with a stick and it's not only about the "proletarians", but also of major leaders. If earlier thief embezzler woke in a cold sweat, crying, "Mommy, Mommy!" What a dream angry mustached man poked his side tube and said: "Shoot!", He now sleeps peacefully because the worst thing that can happen is the "loss of confidence" and a ticket to samotet to any country in the choice of where already waiting for millions of accounts))) Well, it's all the lyrics, you can live and be at all times and prilyubom structure than the currently actively engaged in and other desired ;)

Of the stick. In reality - did not change anything. Here was a military man - Meretskov. And once his Army General and Hero of the Soviet Union took so gently and arrested, before the war. Of the world with the messenger, cars, great food and nachaslstvnnostyu - straight to hell. And in the process of communication with him in hell - broke his ribs, leg thrust of stools in the ass, hammer toes were broken, his teeth knocked out, and when he lost consciousness - a true security officer Schwartzman Ssali general face. And then, suddenly - right in the prison washed, removed from the stool asses, and put into a new form and submitted before Dzhugashvili bright eyes: "What is integer nevazhno look, comrade." - He blamed Stalin ...

Vlasov through this, incidentally, is also held in the same way. Almost all of the generals was selected so.

And Meretskov message of sucked, was the surest such indoor dog, curry favor a marshal, was a member - but I am sure that he always remembered what it is - taburetochnaya foot in the ass. Because the tube poked him and got to ...

A Schwartzman - the one that pissed - he also got into a hell, it was in 1951, and also probably fucked his stool and Ssali in the face. Later, however, still shot, already under Khrushchev.

This is also part of the story itself, by the way. The secret to success, kagbe. It was then and still is. You could suddenly find yourself with a stool - five minutes before the first of 221 Mercier and Oban, and Cho is it for me there ... and then I can wash, give new Clift and allow more to do for the good. To remember - who runs stools.

With leaf tale about a thief afraid - it is an urban legend - you can just google the name Pavlenko and DPS-1, for example.

Stolen so that the ears food. Could not go, yes - but they did not have to, and then it was good. Stealing is not by one, but all kagalom - whole plants were "underground."

Although - pohrenu, actually. Many can ask, for example, about how the fate of those who created the "Katyusha" - very funny, I assure you, had the ...

And so on - the history - a thing very entertaining, osoboenno when you know what happened then - and you could poke a tube, just to remind, from whose table crumbs klyuesh. As an inevitable price of "soft sleep, nourishing to eat." And a great joy for the accomplishment of a sudden could be overshadowed by the pain of the stool, or even from any method of verification of allegiance.

Nah this topic. I choose to be happy and stupid to remember - that I could not, and know that I can now. I do stupid chuvachok.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:22 - 17 April 2011

1860 posts

To each there own ass stool. And what exactly I can not argue, so that the topic should be collapsed.

buma - Expert

23:54 - 17 April 2011

181 posts

The curtain fell, and all began to go quietly. But each had a stool in front of his eyes.

The difference is that some are sitting on a stool, the other to pop in for ... Everyone chooses his own version.)))

The end.

danil112233 - Guest

20:29 - 27 April 2011

And any of you had zippo in those years in the Soviet Union as it then cost in rubles? How much did, in 1985?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:56 - 27 April 2011

1860 posts

Cool question))) According to my sources in the USSR, they were not on sale, all Zipp came then with Intourists or our sailors.

Hartman - Guest

11:32 - 28 April 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Cool question)))

At exactly. In the same vein would be fun to ask how much cost to the USSR in the store W116-th Mears, how much in "Kultsporttovarah" sold Denon deck and zarulivaet whether Krušovice pubs in the Old Miller ... :)

Let's just say - import lighter I saw was so in 1987, it was a one-time deep frantsusky Cricket and the ruble was worth it - they are "out" in a haberdashery in a fight, squabble, in turn. I was lucky and I was able to get himself such. When the gas in it was over - I ran back to the Soviet valve lighters. And then this whole cricket lit (body went small cracks) and exploded in an urn, where I had this lighter pulnut. To my then-girl is made Strong impression.

PS. Let me remind you - jeans in the store then worth $ 100. They were going to turn cleaner than the crowd of football fans in the deciding game. Students work part-so took place, there were, and then want to sell all for 10-25 rubles a vicious screams of other challenges. Jeans then resold with it for 150 - it was an adventure, because - a criminal offense. Well, for comparison - zryaplata then was where too stadvadtsati dollars from ordinary people.

Jeans not bought a season, and a very long time (even though they were made in such a way that is easy to live for five years), the machines were bought, if there was such an opportunity - to buy - for life. Often the cars drove on the very same tires, which were shod with the plant - parts just was not buying.

/ Used machinery sold more state prices - because of the new car had to "take part" in the trade union - years so for five to ten ...

kypexin - Administrator

11:42 - 28 April 2011

1670 posts

I do not remember the exact numbers, but I remember that the first real Zippo appeared in Moscow in the sale, in 1994 (I was a 2 year uni) and cost about Zippo was equal monthly stipend. That is, it is not a fortune, but still quite large (for students).

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:34 - 28 April 2011

1860 posts

Yes somewhere like 93-94 years old, and suddenly appeared everywhere, along with a sharp-nosed cowboy boots "Cossacks" who dragged and hairy and shaved metal rolling, gently tucking them sporting sweat pants "adidas" and "Reebok"))) )

Truckdriver - Expert

13:10 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

along with the sharp-nosed cowboy boots "Cossacks"

Cowboy boots and "hide - a little two big differences :))

http://www.sheepman.ru/posts/1 ..... 7T01: 54:09

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:48 - 28 April 2011

1860 posts

Thanks for the link, Ed! Read with pleasure, even though in those days knew that the difference between the "jaws" Saluro, and these "cowboy" boots-approximately the same as that between the present Zippo and its Chinese clones ;)

Truckdriver - Expert

15:01 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

10 years is a dream to buy something from this , just on the specifics of my work. But ... shy :)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:07 - 28 April 2011

1860 posts

Why be ashamed of something? Good comfortable shoes! And on some wretched grin: What are you doing in "kirzachi"? You can always reply: So I kamazist! and wave your hand in the direction of its track ;)

Truckdriver - Expert

15:20 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

Oh! Kamaz driver - it is almost a diagnosis. The site even truckers topic is relevant.

A "shy" is not for this reason, meant that all once to do it.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2393 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))