Search
Search in forums:

USSR ......

Hartman - Guest

15:22 - 28 April 2011

Truckdriver writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

along with the sharp-nosed cowboy boots "Cossacks"

Cowboy boots and "hide - a little two big differences :))

http://www.sheepman.ru/posts/1 ..... 7T01: 54:09

I cried while reading. Given the number of worn Justin Danner.

Especially racial hatred brought to the shoes, which are exceedingly fond of the brothers on reason - Topic Options Latinos, including Cubans for Los Angeles, and we have what these boots were nicknamed "Cossacks" ...

Smsl gurgle shit that long since branched out and live your life as an independent item of clothing? To understand why they are the shoes needed - to try to walk on the Los Angeles-based It's roasting in trushnyh cowboy boots ...

And by the way, one of the most powerful impressions of the South - it's business people in suits and boots - kagbe instead of shoes. Looks fucking. Sam loved so pogartsevat later in St. Petersburg. :)

By the way - the Spanish do very badsome boots, much like Latinos trushnye peruantsuv fucking deftly able prigotovlivat hand these are very real Orthodox boots on wooden nails, and even the leg of trushnoy hides most of this bull. Weaving Bachey all the fun.

Truckdriver - Expert

15:27 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

Message edited 15:27 - April 28, 2011 by Truckdriver

Well, you Shipmanu say that Spaniards make good boots. By the way the answer to this topic is already there.

Hartman - Guest

15:27 - 28 April 2011

Truckdriver writes:

10 years is a dream to buy something from this , just on the specifics of my work. But ... shy :)))

Sheplers seemingly ceased to send in Russia since last year, no? First in Russia zachmorili DHL, then Sheplers refused to communicate with the Russian - I remember a letter from them, they say, iditenahuyurody ...

Quality cowboy boots fucking - and live in them nicer and easier than in the shoe. And even run - easier. But. The size should be exactly yours - otherwise it would be all very sad.

Truckdriver - Expert

15:33 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

Message edited 15:38 - April 28, 2011 by Truckdriver

And of course you can buy through intermediaries. As for the size ... Remember "Mimino" as a cap to measure, we have the huge market, "7-th km" (official name vanguard), the following picture can be seen everywhere. But it is closer to the comic genre, rather than to the consumer.

PS By the way, you can order the boots on his feet otrisovanomu pattern, and even the famous "cobblers". All who so tried - very happy.

Hartman - Guest

15:34 - 28 April 2011

Truckdriver writes:

Well, you Shipmanu say that Spaniards make good boots. By the way the answer to this topic is already there.

He vysret me bricks? It is tempting - and the house can build little by little. :)

Anyway - "Spaniards" I have lived as long as Justin and the most that on is Orthodox, bought in Corpus Christi, Texas sobstvennonozhno. "Spaniards" just worn to the state "bag with upper" and were poorly repaired, and Justin broke stupidly where they came from road salt. And without the "roll forward" would have lived, perhaps, even half a season.

This is unless, of course, do not walk across the floor or at the computer they sit.

At home, good boots live at least five years. So I promised - say, five years minium, will only be made softer and more comfortable. Yes, it is a feature of good boots - they soften with time.

Hartman - Guest

15:37 - 28 April 2011

Truckdriver writes:

And of course you can buy through intermediaries. As for the size ... Remember "Mimino" as a cap to measure, we have the huge market, "7-th km" (official name vanguard), the following picture can be seen everywhere. But it is closer to the comic genre, rather than to the consumer.

I assure you I did ... :)

Seen - in the right size is always the same manufacturer with the standard. My size 10,5 W - and if the shoes written 10.5W - they get on like a glove on my foot, whether Justin Bates, Corcoran, Matterhorn or Converse, up to sale. Cost is a fool to buy something hitherto unknown to anyone - will be a surprise.

Truckdriver - Expert

21:10 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 20:39 - April 28, 2011 by oniks1

And about the jeans more ... If you remember, we were still Indian Cowboy jeans, cost 14 rubles. But the red scary ... :)

And remember jeans and shirts Pakistani remember the way is very good quality.

Truckdriver - Expert

21:26 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

I envy :)))

I though they were many, but until now have not survived: (

Truckdriver - Expert

21:37 - 28 April 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 21:34 - April 28, 2011 by oniks1

Damn, three-piece suit, even the GDR, which I bought at the outlet, for 120 rubles - threw two or three years ago, not because it was small, and the moth eaten ... bastard ... :))

To feed on time :))

Hartman - Guest

22:41 - 28 April 2011

Truckdriver writes:

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 20:39 - April 28, 2011 by oniks1

And about the jeans more ... If you remember, we were still Indian Cowboy jeans, cost 14 rubles. But the red scary ... :)

And remember jeans and shirts Pakistani remember the way is very good quality.

Yes, pakovskie shirts were just suddenly drop dead. I have this one was. :)

And jeans ... hee-hee, the West Berlin Avis - who now remember? Post - from the same (in fact, it was the "carpenters jeans", carpenter, with a strap to hammer), thence same Rockwells (they were simply overwhelming majority in our area, they were called "incubator", Montana, which is why it is considered by U.S. - well, Rifle ... :)

Hartman - Guest

22:42 - 28 April 2011

oniks1 writes:

Teperyashnie bastards in my opinion, even synthetics ... :) They eat and do not know what to feed ... :)

The carpet should be, his Vorseyshestvo - and moths fed and save the wallpaper ... :)

botas - Expert

2:10 - May 11, 2011

530 posts

Message edited 2:22 - May 11, 2011 by botas

Found here in the bottom of the barrel. Gas disposable Poppell with embedded valve. Sometime in the late 80's came across.

About jeans - AVIS remember. FUS has been. And saying: "Every third Belarusian wears jeans brand" FUS ". Only in reality - not everyone nifiga third. And not even the fifth.

Hartman - Guest

14:18 - 11 May 2011

botas writes:

Message edited 2:22 - May 11, 2011 by botas

Found here in the bottom of the barrel. Gas disposable Poppell with embedded valve. Sometime in the late 80's came across.

About jeans - AVIS remember. FUS has been. And saying: "Every third Belarusian wears jeans brand" FUS ". Only in reality - not everyone nifiga third. And not even the fifth.

How lovely! Just a monument of.

Truckdriver - Expert

14:35 - 11 May 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

And I'm here to find ebee silver case ... 30s ... starting price $ 599.99 - wanting yet ... :)

ZachOtny trick! Although the price ... We look for (c).

botas - Expert

22:30 - 11 May 2011

530 posts

Hartman writes:

Yeah, like excavated so nostalgic visit. It is someone's phone number scratched: "42-29-66." Was from the time and classics - disposable lighter "Bic". Another pen remember "Bic", somehow sold in all recreational goods, seems to 60 cents. were even Japanese "Mitsubishi", too transparent, and yellow with blue cap, German, kind of like "Stabilo". I suspect that these pens are purchased in exchange for Soviet-vskuyu oil and gas. Serge-oniks1, thanks for BiC'i - write both AIFM :)

botas - Expert

23:08 - 11 May 2011

530 posts

oniks1 writes:

Ure, both formerly and oil was burning something in the native, an inexpensive ... Not now ... :))

Especially here :)

botas - Expert

23:31 - 11 May 2011

530 posts

Message edited 0:33 - May 12, 2011 by botas

No, did not sleep hype ... People spend the night as before in heat exchangers. Devaluation is inevitable, the old prices - hello ... nekotrye Prices for goods increased by 30 percent. Here's a Cuban cigar took 5 days ago for the same price, and today it has become more expensive than a third.

And what if your ticket is lost on the train: the station is not out, it turns out? :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:00 - May 12, 2011

1860 posts

Ure, Duc like you rate steady at 30% today rose .. In the news said ..

botas - Expert

0:31 - May 12, 2011

530 posts

Yes, the news is not looking, but comrades have already been reported. What can I say, it is necessary to buy another that has not gone up. Eptt.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

0:35 - May 12, 2011

674 posts

botas writes:

Message edited 23:33 - May 11, 2011 by botas

And what if your ticket is lost on the train: the station is not out, it turns out? :)

Output gray card (or people in gray, which on March 1, called "gentlemen officers") will be asked to buy another one.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:58 - May 12, 2011

1860 posts

Ure, sorry, but life goes on ... The main thing is that there was no hysteria, a dozen patients on the head of the citizens are able to create a panic and buy up all the salt and matches in the city, and then by them and speculate with 300% tion wrap. I think the right is not such defaults experienced ...

botas - Expert

1:13 - May 12, 2011

530 posts

Gorynych5, yes, of course, can handle. It's not the price increase in food prices (survive without good coffee and other gastronomic delights.) Just be finance-cutting in social sector spending, or out of this experience is not * go out, asking any new loans. "Live - see (said the blind man)" (C) :)

faust, I hope, gentlemen, officers will remain masters and will not offer tickets otovaritsya them in place without receipt. :)

Hartman - Guest

10:00 - 12 May 2011

botas writes:

Hartman writes:

Yeah, like excavated so nostalgic visit. It is someone's phone number scratched: "42-29-66." Was from the time and classics - disposable lighter "Bic". Another pen remember "Bic", somehow sold in all recreational goods, seems to 60 cents. were even Japanese "Mitsubishi", too transparent, and yellow with blue cap, German, kind of like "Stabilo". I suspect that these pens are purchased in exchange for Soviet-vskuyu oil and gas. Serge-oniks1, thanks for BiC'i - write both AIFM :)

Hell yeah!

These disposable pens ... school days, man. Mitsubishi cost in our area exactly ruble. Bick, yes, in my 60 cents. Compared with the default pen for 35 cents it was a miracle. Mitsubishi taxiing down - they wrote a very thin paste and color was beautiful. Bick was worse and there could not be changed pasta when it ended. And you can stick mitsubisheskie Soviet. And so it is, the Soviet uniformly abandoned the walls (not shreds), just like the brand - it was necessary to drop a bit of pasta machine oil. And the advice of the oil has been written in the journal "Science and Life" - so that's a ticking Nuku life was ... :)

Hartman - Guest

10:08 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

botas writes:

pens bought in exchange for Soviet-vskuyu oil and gas :)

Ure, both formerly and oil was burning something in the native, an inexpensive ... Not now ... :))

Really?

Steel 40 cents per liter of AI-93. When zryaplate 200 RE - is 500 liters. Now 92-liter is ... well, let accounts for round 30 rubles - 500 liters can be bought for 15 000 thousand. As it was - and remains, taschemto ...

And anyway - Russia, no matter how funny, one of the five countries with the lowest prices on gasoline. :) Cheaper only in the UAE, Venezuela, and what that bandit country like Ecuador. So for cheap as burning and burning.

But here in Japan, we drove mostly rare earth metals, nickel, and any other nishtyaki. What gives - Corrugated bought in Japan - just like in exchange.

These pens were probably what that side deal, "a load."

th - Guest

11:43 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 11:04 - May 12, 2011 by oniks1

Let us be a little popravochku in petrol prices ...

If we do not take time, 66 gasoline, and go to the 70-80s, 93 gasoline cost 20 cents! (It is now called IMHO - (Russian) I have challenged the opinion Fuck :) And the average salary of the same engineer was 120 rubles. My mother was working in the children's clinic received only 90 pe ...

These newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets on May 4 - the cost of gasoline A-95 in the oil-producing countries (USD) - Russia - 26.5 Venezuela - 0.47 Iran - Libya 2.39 - 4.17 Azerbaijan - 14.37

PS As for the ticket on the train, if losing it ... It is necessary not only to buy, but the price will be its three times higher. Frame will turn out as a penalty would have been together. That's something like ... Nakladnenko goes ...

20 cents A-93 cost to 1977 or 79 year - I do not remember exactly. Then the price tag rose exactly half - A-76 was worth 20 cents, AI-93 - 40. Due to numerous requests of workers, of course - or at the time and never have been - zaderut asking workers to raise prices - CPSU groaning from pressures rising, co do ... want the same right.

Prices remember very well - we have gasoline was rationed - that is stupid to buy at the gas station it was impossible, it was necessary to buy tickets in the store (the cashier), fun boxes, such as the two tram ticket size green - 93rd, red - 76 th. Five, ten and twenty liters. I do not know why, what was the point of all this here in "cashless" calculations - can be saved on the collection at the gas station? But there were sold for money oil, light bulbs, lamps and other things small fry ...

Coupons were "civil" - for privateers and "state" - for gostransporta, different. Theoretically gostalonu could not fill up, but gasoline gosvodily vseravno sold anyway, most of all - avtobusniki were doing.

Diesel "civil" in principle was not, as there was no diesel in private ownership.

The car we had in 1977, with the petrol coupons parents send me here, there and remember. :)

90 rubles - a kindergarten teacher, a mother this much, until my father be inzhenegrom threw for 120 rubles and began making money - is deeply illegal, of course, the risk to sit for a long time and forfeiture. And then there was a car and money and loot different and plenty of food. And before that, it was sad.

Last refueled "coupons" of the so in 1988, the bike was pouring. :) 76th and little motor for 10 cents per liter - a terrible deficit was oil dvuhtaktnika.

MK lied - price per liter in Iran 95th - 70 cents from last year, and not 10. 10 was last year, and then - this is a "grace" gasoline, 60 liters per month. Google knows if Cho.

Venezuela - yes, 90% of the price - subsidies of the state. About Libya ... there cheap and petrol bombs on the head free airmail send ... as in Soviet-era joke: "Petya, what, say, Tomahawk cost? - Three million poured Ivanovitch - Ohrenet! What wealth to our head flies! "

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:04 - 12 May 2011

1860 posts

Earrings, if not mistaken, the application rates were not such khaljavnogo, but to get a good bonus counters swung, the more mileage - better bother the driver, and that's get out "saved" liters, which are sometimes easier to pour into the ground than to flush the canister and sell. But later that same mileage award ceased to provide, but it has become profitable to sell gasoline. Way merge and sell is not always convenient, easy cash out right at the gas station, at any gas station can ustyshat magic phrase: "Madam, second column, 50 in the tank 30 cash, PIN XXXX" ;)

Hartman - Guest

13:30 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

No, no ... petrol price hike was in the late 80's ... Already under perestroika ... I remember it well because my father poured "the" 76 and 20 liter jerry can sell for a ruble ... as gasoline (coupons) gave much more than required, and that the rules are not cut down, it all sold. If it was not possible to sell, just poured petrol into the ditch ... :)) Then 76 was 10 cents ... :)

Yes, yes. It was so - in 1968 at the Price List number 083, dated 29 November 1968 (Resolution MOC Gosplan № 882) - 76 th cost 75 cents for 10 liters, 93 th - 95 cents for 10 liters. In 1974, EMNIP was a slight rise in prices - 93rd began to cost 10 cents per liter, 76-not expensive.

Then, in 1978, there were 10 and 20 cents, respectively, and in 1981 (Google knows!) - Get those same 30 (here or I'm lying about his 20 or Google), and 40 cents.

Gasoline fused to the truck never cost state prices - it sold cheaper. Otherwise sense to buy it, there was absolutely nothing. 20 liters for the ruble - is the price until 1978.

Truckdriver - Expert

13:36 - 12 May 2011

206 posts

oniks1 writes:

Direct some magic words you say ... any pin code ... :)

Nothing magical, common theft, with the complicity of the operator station. The driver (just hired) "roll" fuel card, the same as the credit card. For example: in 100L and 50L tank operator returns the money to him, only less 20 percent of the cost.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:36 - 12 May 2011

1860 posts

Serge on each ATP own filling system, the cache is, everything is simple to find the right garbage you a check or make it on your printer at home, there is payment by vouchers to cash out as clear and there is a plastic card, they may be limited (eg 20 - 50 liters per day), may be "infinite" (this is rare), the card has a PIN code which you like in a normal supermarket called an operator station for payment of fuel .. ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:39 - 12 May 2011

1860 posts

Truckdriver writes:

oniks1 writes:

Direct some magic words you say ... any pin code ... :)

Nothing magical, common theft, with the complicity of the operator station. The driver (just hired) "roll" fuel card, the same as the credit card.

What is self-hired him, so cool to rob himself chauffeur private owner simply can not. Well, if he is certainly not run away from the madhouse))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2410 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))