To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

USSR ......

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:54 - 12 May 2011

1860 posts

Duc earrings I have "our" days, to talk about that now like this, and then it was even easier goryuchku the ground pour, not profit from the sale was obtained. Preserved only the tradition of "wind" odometer ...

Hartman - Guest

15:32 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

Well, I have, like, the parents of such violations of the law did not go ... :) True and machines have never been ... But still Ghastlier savings, I tried to cram a spoonful of caviar, while still on this ... :) 40 cents for 100 grams ... and then sharply to 10 times more costly ...

It was simple - the Soviet system - it was very Soviet.

And to create such a situation, for example, the farm had to build Heat Exchangers. Funds have been allocated, but ... CPT, SMU, SSA, and other Perjei VZBZDNUL - in its five-year plan did not provide for the construction of the boiler room, though burst. And it was daylight when you get a new building in the radiant communist future. When cancer at Mount thread who whistles. And would build five years. But the farm could hire to work on construction of an office building which is, of course, the state, the other was not.

Here also appeared on stage my father - and his team they signed the docks, "punch" and "get" building materials (for a bribe, money) on all sorts of bases - and built the Heat Exchangers. For the half-year. Instead of the period. And the team in a maximum of five people, instead of a whole herd of fucking assholes builders. Kolkhoz get his Heat Exchangers (kindergarten, fold, barn, village council building, etc.) - a woolen hat brigade received all the money, buyout had to get all the useless characters Soviet building office. Net of bribes and kickbacks, of course.

It looked like documentary - I do not know the details, but more or less covered up, otherwise we would all sit down everything from kolkhoz to the head of the trust which issued the building materials, electrodes and tubes. And received on each of three thousand rubles a month - and chohom for half a year. That is a bunch of eighteen thousand. One hell to buy something on the money was very difficult. Say, a decent holdilnik managed to buy only for a bribe and ksivu grandfather veteran. Set of furniture - as a bribe through the union to pass. Things you did not buy a "get" ... a separate process ...

The state spent the same money on construction and not a penny more, and that plnirovalos. Only hire the better and faster at times Bela people, buyout would work.

Plus there were time and quality - "beat" is not horrible, and the pipes are better, better than brick, cement, etc. At least all the Heat Exchangers, kindergartens and schools built dad since the early 70's - well have existed in the early 90's. Built of conscience - the "brand" binding. But the brigade passed "sundress rabio" from customer to customer.

Work hard - as long as the sun shines, woke up before dawn, the rising sun illuminated the already bent back on the site. Work was stopped when it became a brick in his hand is invisible. I was a child in the summer often went to his father on the scene - he saw everything.

It was called "hacks", "shabashniki" and so on.

Armenians traditionally, by the way, for the Soviet era - were engaged in the same road schemes. There was even an anecdote in the manner militsesko Penal dialogue: "Occupation? - Armenin! - Nationality? - AsfaltYrovschek! "

However caviar eyes I saw already in the 90's. And for a long time believed sprats and smoked sausage - a delicacy. Fruit - it is generally something steeper every calf, still suffer from this stereotype, is that - even though the boxes Eat apples two dozen varieties, oranges, tangerines, bananas, papayas, kasava-urugula ...

But managed to try kityatinu. Well, venison, elk and other game drunk on life forward.

Oranges, "believe" only the New Year.

P / S Papashkiny money that was on deposit in a savings bank - shouted ass name Pavlov. What a stupid piece was acquired in Jewelry - and remains. Because "illegal business" dad became legal in clientele he did not need. All alive, all happy, to the best of, eat fruit compote.

Hartman - Guest

15:34 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 11:04 - May 12, 2011 by oniks1

PS As for the ticket on the train, if losing it ... It is necessary not only to buy, but the price will be its three times higher. Frame will turn out as a penalty would have been together. That's something like ... Nakladnenko goes ...

Distraction at all times is expensive. :) Alas - the life of Josquin thing as a nut.

Hartman - Guest

15:57 - 12 May 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Duc earrings I have "our" days, to talk about that now like this, and then it was even easier goryuchku the ground pour, not profit from the sale was obtained. Preserved only the tradition of "wind" odometer ...

That's really what did and taught qualitatively Soviet people's lives - so it's theft and fraud as a way of life. :)

Said "hired" - not've stole, not steal, not swiped, but - "took." Innocent as in the pocket. Or by truck. From bricks to chips.

I, for example, a bottle of vodka ... made of titanium silencer. Asked simply out piece of iron - not, say, titanium is better ...

Had seen the technical silver bullion, which was used as a piece of wood on the drill press.

Work considered not "how much pay" (pay more or less monotonous) - and you can've stole.

And not usually sold stolen (and sometimes sold - I know a few choices when the factory made door locks for sale "by the familiar", although the plant did not lock, and did the exact devices. And do rivets for jeans and even what is her type of ball to zhigulyatorov. Rivets set with a button and "chekuhoy" cost 25 rubles, "with hands"), and used it themselves or acted tender in barter entry for other people who can "take" something useful at work.

Hartman - Guest

16:19 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

All clear ... :) Brigade your father, not exactly of course, but in this story, featured in the film "Once again Aniskin", in a series of Fantamasa ... There's one of these "hacks" - Alexander the Belyavsky ... :) Of course, in the film shows all the little inoskazitelnoy form, such as they are all crooks and huckster ... :)

Not without a sense of history. Naturally in this area revolved nimaloe of freaks. Hear stories about the crumbling sheep Koshary, vzorvashiesya boilers and other horrors koryayavyh builders. In this topic, for example, the most terrible grief-builders considered Armenians and various mountaineers - they built badly, but were able to solve problems deftly. I've heard that in such "building" appeared prosecution and subsequent landing defendants - respectively cautious customers tried to hire people "named", so that fur cap from such competitors from the mountains just won.

th - Guest

21:41 - 12 May 2011

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 21:33 - May 12, 2011 by oniks1

Hartman writes:

Said "hired" - not've stole, not steal, not swiped, but - "took."

Well, not for nothing that came up with the expression - "All around the collective, all around me ..." :)

Oh, it was fun all the same ... :)

Watch to the end! There's a good song :) ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ..... kkniPhONe8

If not for a raspizhzhivali everything, would not do the plant trailers in one corner of the sixth land and the factory wheels for them in the other corner, if they worked, not labor feat made if the loot to show off not scattered - maybe prokoryachilis be longer than the 91-to ... but - it does not happen, because it could not be in principle.

Truckdriver - Expert

10:18 - 14 May 2011

206 posts

How good it was in the Soviet Union! That there's no computers, phones ...

Came off of a dick my favorite Windows, now I have to indulge in Ubuntu: (

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:13 - 14 May 2011

1860 posts

Ed, and do not say, started to clean an old laptop, lost a piece of paper with printing arrangement of keys, because I do not "geek", I realized that patience "QWERTY" I do not ever add up. While looking for the same time and got himself in the apartment)))

Truckdriver - Expert

20:46 - 15 May 2011

206 posts

Gorynych5

You see, Igor, sometimes you have to do things spontaneously, TS with pleasure :)))

You brought the order, I moved the Windu, though I must say Linux I always something attractive but not enough time to study it. And the most annoying that not many people his favor, even advice no one to ask: (

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:22 - 15 May 2011

1860 posts

You know there a matter of habit, I have a mobile phone on Android (Linux count the same side only), it very quickly figured out, but on the computer nezaladios, put an emulator sat-grunted and did not understand anything more to this subject did not come back to his native Piggy usual calm me ;)

Truckdriver - Expert

22:35 - 15 May 2011

206 posts

I am a seventh has long been, and quickly got used after XP. But at one time interested in Linux is not a joke, so I found myself on the laptop a second system. There are a lot of enemies at the same time the installation is loyal reviews, but I unfortunately, another expert on hardware, but did not really tell anyone. Sorry. As my brother-in-law: - "In 40 years on the pianist are not learning," Besides, I have a 40 :)))

Hartman - Guest

12:26 - 16 May 2011

Truckdriver writes:

... As my brother-in-law: - "In 40 years on the pianist are not learning," Besides, I have a 40 :)))

Otkorchka that do not fucking do. :) And at the same time it is lit kagbe sobosedniku "I'm old, lazy and stupid."

Fully know people who have learned from forty things that require kagbe rannemolodogo age for learning. If everything is OK with the head - that age generally neprichem.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:07 - 16 May 2011

1860 posts

Let me disagree)) Just for the development of a new operating system to one of two conditions:

a) very necessary (very interesting);

b) does neher do;

Edik like activity in the shower is so, and even what ;)

I'm more fond of picking your phones and PDAs, Symbian died at around 9.2, WM Well very nerdy, because phone Andoroid (Linux) learned quickly at the user level. And on my Windows computer all happy, so why waste time on these contacts and build Ubuntu and search popular among my prog?

PS And in all this, the Soviet Union was not, so citizens or guzzle vodka (ploho!) or breeding (Good!) :))))

Hartman - Guest

17:55 - 16 May 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Let me disagree)) Just for the development of a new operating system to ...

Only one condition, as well as for the development of something else - want. :) The rest - usually magically pulled - and the time and place and opportunity.

But to do krasnoglazikom for quite a successful person in the active phase of life - it is, I agree, as it is at least strange. :)

Truckdriver - Expert

15:13 - June 4, 2011

206 posts

Message edited 15:18 - June 4, 2011 by Truckdriver

Thanks razebu Hartman-and

Hartman writes:

Truckdriver writes:

... As my brother-in-law: - "In 40 years on the pianist are not learning," Besides, I have a 40 :)))

Otkorchka that do not fucking do. :) And at the same time it is lit kagbe sobosedniku "I'm old, lazy and stupid."

yet mastered Linux. Although neither himself nor his brother-in-law can not classify into any category mentioned Hartman-ohm, though we do have something :)) Well, no matter.

Linux was extremely interesting and pleasing to the eye distribution. And then, and repair truck arrived in time, so that time still found. Lay out a couple of screenshots with effects - Windows rest!

Hartman - Guest

15:59 - June 4, 2011

Truckdriver writes:

yet mastered Linux. Although neither himself nor his brother-in-law can not classify into any category mentioned Hartman-ohm, though we do have something :)) Well, no matter.

Linux was extremely interesting and pleasing to the eye distribution. And then, and repair truck arrived in time, so that time still found. Lay out a couple of screenshots with effects - Windows rest!

Cool, tramp! Really cool! Take rays respect. :)

Truckdriver - Expert

16:32 - June 4, 2011

206 posts

Message edited 16:40 - June 4, 2011 by Truckdriver

Thank you for taking :)))

Here's another spectacular effect: the cube desktop and 3D windows.

Slava - Expert

22:18 - June 4, 2011

225 posts

Message edited 22:21 - June 4, 2011 by Slava

"As my brother-in-law: -" In 40 years on the pianist are not learning, "Besides, I have a 40 :)))"

Also beg to differ. The truth is not an example of OSes, but in my opinion, too, on the subject ...

I work at the factory, and this is not the first plant that I have met, and I can say with certainty that, in principle working in the factory (no matter what the function, whether engineers or storekeeper) can be roughly divided into three types ... 1) It is those who actively supports various technical improvements equipment. 2) These are the ones who grumble a lot but "And there's ... do ... not!" And 3) are those who for any reason will not be retrained to other equipment.

It all depends on the person ... if you allow physical abilities, all usually get. But still, we must remember that a contingent of factory workers (in the factories left after the Soviet Union) is a 70% category far beyond 40. I know of cases where a person who has worked all his life on a router usually vertical, after retrofitting the plant, but can be difficult, but mastering the lathe. And this is a programming ... this is pretty serious. Hence the higher salaries. And who is at the time did not want to, and twists on old plates 16K20 with a meager salary, and anger at the world.

Similarly, engineers ... who is already a confident PC user, designing in AutoCAD or compass, and who is still long and hard grind pencils otmazyvayas laptop from the fact that he allegedly was too late. While at the next table, sits a man can   slightly lower, but quite a confident mouse clicks in Compass.

I'll certainly still young ... but after watching just such grumblers and lazy, and people interested in life, it is able to understand that it all depends on the individual.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2690 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))