Search
Search in forums:

replacement insert

novichok - New member

23:12 - November 9, 2012

Posts 3

Message edited 10:14 - November 10, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Hello, I became the owner's a zippo.

Naturally like drawing, but I've heard that even the original image is erased and zippo in order to avoid the need to buy a replacement insert here an example.

Tell the truth or not?

kypexin - Administrator

23:57 - November 9, 2012

1670 posts

Message edited 11:27 - November 10, 2012 user Zvonkoff

To me, comrade, you are trying to deal with product placements this shop, no? :)) What else do the connection between design on the lighter and spare inserts? :)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:27 - November 10, 2012

951 posts

Volodya 1

Plus a cover mate, where a similar pattern holds perfectly ... These questions I have certainly not seen ...

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

novichok - New member

1:39 - November 10, 2012

Posts 3

that for cover mate?

novichok - New member

1:42 - November 10, 2012

Posts 3

Message edited 2:25 - November 10, 2012 user novichok

Believe me, I do not do advertising, I just bought them at the store this lighter, a set in which 6 flints and fuel, and the end of the list I saw this thing. I think that this store does not need advertising because he was among the first to score when in any search engine. Now what is the connection, so as not to erase the picture you put a lighter to the "containment" and she was not sorry

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:06 - 10 November 2012

951 posts

Either I'm an idiot, or one of the two ...

Insert - is the inner part of the lighters, a tank, which is filled with gasoline. He sovereshnno nothing to damage the figure has not, unless by special insert not scratch the surface of the lighter.

This is the same as buying a car, look for her spare fuel tank - to prevent damage to the car paint ... Kick ...

To figure longer scratch, need, first, waist pouch to carry (many covers do not like and are right in the pocket), second gentle and careful attitude to the Zippe. But when using in everyday life scratches and damage is unavoidable principle.

Coating Matte - matte paint of any color. For such coverage at the factory very well fall color pictures and there is a very strong hold.

Exhaustively? ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:28 - 10 November 2012

951 posts

kypexin writes:

To me, comrade, you are trying to deal with product placements this shop, no? :)) What else do the connection between design on the lighter and spare inserts? :)))

First post corrected, advertising escaped ;) Do not swear =))))))))))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2413 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))