To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Seeking Model: Harley Davidson On Fire Black Matte - Zippo 21040

TRIGUN - Guest

20:51 - April 9, 2011

Hello!

Seeking Model: Harley Davidson On Fire Black Matte - Zippo 21040

Originally saw it in the catalog http://www . Zippo .ru/files/catalog/2006HarleyDavidson.pdf

But at the moment it is not present in the main list of goods on their website.

Need to know where you can buy the original model in Moscow, and then fake online stores had enough: (

And can order this model on the official website? A bit like a series of 2006 ... who knows.

TRIGUN - Guest

21:08 - April 9, 2011

Get the opportunity to buy from this catalog is not present?

Strange, but the site it is placed.

And by the way, how to check if its authenticity, if the order through online store? Suppose I know the conditions of authenticity, but then it dragged courier and is unlikely to wait while I check.

TRIGUN - Guest

21:21 - April 9, 2011

Hinder the weekend.

So while pointeresovatsya decided on this forum.

And on account of 100% can not agree, even if you always brought the originals, I personally did not see it, it would be better if I could check it out .... something like this :)

By the way, you have to store these prices are very different, why would all of a sudden? Think about where the original, where a fake :)

TRIGUN - Guest

21:34 - April 9, 2011

That's the essence of the question :)

On this trying to find an option where I can personally verify all. Even better would be if anyone else shared the address of the store with the original production in Moscow. He would have gone, and all I saw.

TRIGUN - Guest

21:46 - April 9, 2011

Yes, I agree. Seen from all posts, only got upset :) The same model in a row :)

So looking more solid and shops with a large range.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:47 - April 9, 2011

1860 posts

Surprised statement about the courier)) Which means: "... it will not wait," he broke down the body-check that you brush and he would get out of his pocket money? As for HD, then yes itself Zipp now out on a wave of popularity, and even with these logos and even more so, is the destiny of the "old farts bearded" such as our Sergei))) But to run a fake almost impossible, fake, usually , the popular thing.

TRIGUN - Guest

23:09 - April 9, 2011

Would you say the courier will wait while I check the authenticity :) I know how things happen - say that all goods the original, you need only check the order itself (like it or not it), and all. Was bound to work with carriers, I know how they work.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:25 - April 9, 2011

1860 posts

TRIGUN writes:

Would you say the courier will wait while I check the authenticity :) I know how things happen - say that all goods the original, you need only check the order itself (like it or not it), and all. Was bound to work with carriers, I know how they work.

But do not tell people. Courier most insecure thing on earth, he will wait as much as you want them, for the return of the goods back evil boss on the head is not pat.

TRIGUN - Guest

23:41 - April 9, 2011

Yes health :) I do not mind that you buy a product like this?

Although it's not about that. I'm just looking for the original, which in the beginning I could feel his hands, the rest of the process is not interesting to me.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

10:28 - 10 April 2011

203 posts

If you do not trust online shopping and delivery drivers - look at ordinary shops. Wear running shoes and go around one by one, where you can even spend too much time clock in his hand and a cigarette lighter to check inside and out. Karlovy Vary in the office or shop online, some sites have a business address (the warehouse).

shturman1998 - Maniac

12:26 - 10 April 2011

791 posts

Can you answer the following? in Russia, you will not find a lighter for the reason that the issue is old and those stores are positioned here ......... it's just that it is not either dogovarivabt daavno not updated their pages

The reason for this response is simple

Here are links to vysheukazany shop

http://www.dabur.ru/index.php? .....; Itemid = 55

and there is only one model that you are looking at e-bay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ZIPPO-HARL ..... 3a4d5574f9

pomotrite its price in the U.S. (and send it to the states only)

I specifically attended to the matter and found another one of the same on the auction rate on the date the dollar value of 1.0 to the end of Lot 6 days can contribute to, but that you feel it can only receive in the mail after sending me to you, and it is about 1 , 5 months at least

shturman1998@yandex.ru

TRIGUN - Guest

14:31 - 10 April 2011

It was all very strange :)

1. Above almost all say "take to internet store, all the rules will be," now you say that he could not find one in Russia. That is the very opposite opposite of everything.

2. Then what to internet-shops for sale? Picture this situation that a couple of pieces in stock they have lying around.

3. Thanks for the offer course of an auction, but I need it at any price :) If you do not find this, I'll try another.

TRIGUN - Guest

17:30 - 10 April 2011

Good friends. Then please tell me if there is confidence in these stores:

http://www.zaulok.ru/

http://www.amperbt.ru/

http://www.aet-profi.com/

http://www.bce100.ru/

http://www.man-toys.ru/

That's specifically in these store bought somebody original zippo?

TRIGUN - Guest

18:48 - 10 April 2011

Generally seeking one of two models:

1. Zippo Black Matte 218hd h255 from the collection of Harley Davidson 2003

2. Zippo Black Matte 21040 from the collection of Harley Davidson 2006

Both models have to internet stores, tomorrow I'll start phoning them all. In conventional retail stores with racks I can hardly find them.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:58 - 10 April 2011

1860 posts

Good luck in your search. And in about the stores I repeat: you pass off a fake shop is unlikely, but that innocent deception as undeleted "dead" position, which is long gone, and hardly will it please.

TRIGUN - Member

18:59 - 10 April 2011

Posts 17

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:10 - 10 April 2011

1860 posts

And the first such Serezha was, if not presented anyone yet. May sell?

TRIGUN - Member

19:13 - 10 April 2011

Posts 17

I unfortunately do not know who Serge :)

Nevertheless, I'm looking for only new copies as gifts.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:17 - 10 April 2011

1860 posts

Sergei is onix1, and such instances it is usually still remain fresh. He buys his favorite products, and then give away a friend, so that's original)))

TRIGUN - Member

19:20 - 10 April 2011

Posts 17

Oh! It is perfect :)

Well, at least he will be able to distinguish the original from a fake :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:30 - 10 April 2011

1860 posts

http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... y-zippo/hd like it, but judging by the date probably already presented)))

TRIGUN - Member

19:38 - 10 April 2011

Posts 17

Yes, by the way, very very straight pictures :) Even in the catalog in 2003 barely barely visible that for drawing and coating :)

Well, I'll try to look for this model. And I think your pictures will help to distinguish the original :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

0:01 - April 11, 2011

791 posts

I can help you bring this lighter from the U.S.

but it will take time

TRIGUN - Member

11:43 - 11 April 2011

Posts 17

shturman1998 writes:

I can help you bring this lighter from the U.S.

but it will take time

Hello!

Watching how much time / money on it. And that goes for the two models of me?

PS Today, the answer came from Korolusa that the model in Russia has never been (I mean the one that the name). What does that mean? Oo

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:50 - 11 April 2011

1860 posts

And understand that authorized dealers such a model is not available in Russia. This does not mean that it is not carted "gray" dealers.

TRIGUN - Member

14:17 - 11 April 2011

Posts 17

Clearly, thanks :)

Model found in the topic title, with this app.

Now find Zippo218hd h255 collection of Harley Davidson 2003-2005 year. Until I found a shop that would have this model in stock.

Help your friends :)

TRIGUN - Member

15:28 - 11 April 2011

Posts 17

All the links you posted tried, and on eBay never took nothing: (

TRIGUN - Member

15:33 - 11 April 2011

Posts 17

oniks1 writes:

Well, once in fact need to start ... :)) It's not scary ...

But does it make sense to buy eBay?
I just honestly admit that I was afraid fakes more :) It will not bring back, etc.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:47 - 11 April 2011

1860 posts

The meaning of shopping on Ebay, there is if you can wait)) can also be purchased through Shturamana, I do not know why he should, but he took it and offered you a sincere and selfless assistance and willing to drag any of the states obazets your order, beyond the this venerable, thank the brave sailor)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:05 - 11 April 2011

1860 posts

Yes Schurman natural maniac))) not only that huge collection, so he first comer ready to help find and buy a cigarette lighter)))) bow to this holy man! this is no joke, I'm writing.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3109 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))