This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

New partner store Zippo in Ukraine

kypexin - Administrator

19:24 - 12 October 2012

1670 posts

Hello :) Today we have a new partner stores Zippo, operating in Ukraine. Banner all remarked on the left? :) Who did not see more, click here: http://zippocollector.ru/discount-ua .

All Ukrainian visitors can get in the store 5% discount on any product Zippo - but as it is written on ssylochku above.

I hope we get a good and long cooperation, and all our Ukrainian readers will appreciate our new partner.

Ask questions and write reviews on here :) store representative will answer you and help you! :)

myZippo.com.ua - Member

20:52 - 12 October 2012

Posts 8

Message edited 21:09 - October 12, 2012 user myZippo.com.ua

I welcome all visitors and connoisseurs ZippoCollector.ru lighters Zippo!

My name is Vadim and I am the representative of the Ukrainian online store myZippo.com.ua

Ready to answer your questions concerning the items sold the store, the terms of payment and delivery.

Just want to point out that in our online store you can buy a limited edition collectible lighters

Zippo 500th Million Replica Edition Brushed Chrome 28412 and Zippo 500th Million Limited Edition Armor High Polish Chrome 28413 , made ​​in honor of the release of the 500 millionth lighter Zippo, at the lowest price in Ukraine.

Do not forget the 5% discount .

myZippo.com.ua - Member

16:53 - 25 October 2012

Posts 8

Attention! Online store myZippo.com.ua sells only through Ukraine.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:53 - 25 October 2012

1860 posts

Vadim, something changed? I am confident that the high cost of delivery via Pony hardly stop connoisseur. Yes, I said of this unflattering TC, but in no way want to offend you and your store.

kypexin - Administrator

18:35 - 25 October 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Vadim, something changed? I am confident that the high cost of delivery via Pony hardly stop connoisseur. Yes, I said of this unflattering TC, but in no way want to offend you and your store.

Yes, you can say changed. Not to quarrel with the Russian trade representatives of the brand, the Ukrainian shops trade only in Ukraine.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:42 - 25 October 2012

1860 posts

Clearly, Volodya. I had decided that blurted superfluous. ))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:06 - 25 October 2012

1860 posts

And here's a thought: "Moskal" y "crest" buy only if you do not find this model in our store, it will not sell well, the Ukrainians, he will run a different model to buy? Or climb the ebey and buy it? We should not hold division of territory, and expand the range of ...

myZippo.com.ua - Member

22:26 - 25 October 2012

Posts 8

Gorynych5 writes:

Yes, I said of this unflattering TC, but in no way want to offend you and your store.

You are absolutely right about the company responded. In Ukraine, there are dozens of other delivery services to more reasonable prices and service.

Our store is very young and just starting to gain its momentum. I do not think he was able to somehow compete with the range of Russian stores.

But in general, Vladimir already answered your question for me.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:18 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

I understand that the store is young, and keep the whole range of expensive (I know one otdelchik in department store "Moscow", which is already five years old sterling-armor, I wink at this lighter, like an old friend.) Because let me advice: offer some positions "to order", people tend to zippovody patient can wait, and you will be able to offer our customers the widest range, without fear that the stock will hang illiquid.

chaa174 - Expert

13:43 - 26 October 2012

503 posts

Korolus again podtverdilsvoyu reputation. Fucking can not do, so still and not let others.

But I personally would not scruple secretly for their country in touch with fellow countrymen and the order in Ukraine ... so no one can see ... ;-)

For Muscovites with their prices ... but dick on prices, their amateurism and sviskim attitude towards the customers ... cool to tuck

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:59 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

And where does Kolorus? The site works with Russian-store delivery of gifts and the Ukrainian-May Zippo))) And here kolorus not have paid a penny, so in front of them bent lowered pants))))

chaa174 - Expert

14:10 - 26 October 2012

503 posts

and ... well, okay. but anyway. Korolus - ... :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:15 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

With regard to his proposal, I do not teach you to work, I will say as pokupashka: That I needed goods, whether lighter or vehicle spare pants .... Four choices, a foreign site, the site in my city (country), but with little choice, with a huge selection, but under 70% of the items the word "temporarily out of stock" or "to order." Who do I write to-call? Languages ​​do not own, the option of ebeyami dropped, guys, where 40 lighters? Either. The guys from the huge catalog marked "out of stock"? Either. I will contact the store manager "to order", he will say that it is not fast, but it is possible, and when the deal goes through, I'll be pleased with your purchase, and the seller commission on resale. Something like this ..

13th - Member

16:41 - 26 October 2012

77 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Languages ​​do not own, the option was dropped ebeyami

well, this is a very silly reason for the falling away of options with ebeyami))

(Forgive me if oftop)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:22 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

This is a common reason for the average pokupashki. Otherwise I would have Russian Net-shops would not have been, Mercedes-Zippe-harlidevidsony-lapshudoshirak all prefer to buy directly from the US-Germany-China))))

13th - Member

17:30 - 26 October 2012

77 posts

Message edited 17:31 - October 26, 2012 User-13th

Gorynych5 writes:

This is a common reason for the average pokupashki. Otherwise I would have Russian Net-shops would not have been, Mercedes-Zippe-harlidevidsony-lapshudoshirak all prefer to buy directly from the US-Germany-China))))

BGG. do not have to dirty))) I finally learned French in school. and English on the English-language games, which in the early nineties was heaps)))

wish to communicate with sellers ebeynymi very easy))

myZippo.com.ua - Member

18:28 - 26 October 2012

Posts 8

Gorynych5 writes:

With regard to his proposal, I do not teach you to work, I will say as pokupashka ...

Let me remind you that our store is not in the capital of Ukraine, and in the western regional centers - in Chernivtsi. Goods at the site 100% corresponds to the availability of stock in our shop. Some products are available on request. Wholesale purchases we do naturally in Kiev.

Now imagine the situation, I expand the product range, displayed on the site, 70% is not buying goods and selling it just "made to order". Naturally I will need to apply to my supplier. But if he will sell me one or two or more lighter at wholesale prices? - Of course not!

I have to wait at least 10 days to make a normal purchase. Will wait as a customer? I doubt it, even though the lowest prices in our shop in Ukraine and careful attitude to each client.

Our shop strives to actually have in stock more products (at least the way most).

About eBay say that each customer chooses for itself, where it is more convenient to buy (whether Ukrainian, Russian or American stores). Objectively, no consensus on this issue, in principle can not be!

chaa174 - Expert

19:03 - 26 October 2012

503 posts

an objective opinion? I can tell. often see a situation where the price of ebayah either equal or higher ...! than the price in the online store. is the perfect vriant. or if the price is above adequate (not 100% mark and say 15-25%) - that'll probably sooo not ebae and where closer and rock. but here's the problem with adequate sellers who have a reverent attitude and good price ;-)

So, guys, I sincerely wish you good luck. for living in the Ukraine and ozodachivshis buying Zippo, about ebai would not think so to speak. Looked at your prices - nice happy for your customers.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:34 - 26 October 2012

1860 posts

Vadim, the buyer will be waiting. Zippovody generally people are adults, and good-tempered. Do not speak for everyone, but for example I agree to wait a few more weeks, but the purchase is the chosen model than to get right tomorrow, but little else. Again, put some "contract" positions you have nothing to lose. Well honestly explain to the buyer that the exact time of delivery can not be called. Then the person is willing to wait. Wrong is a different style when you are assured that your order will be tomorrow, and after a week, nothing happens, that's the policy it is losing, about a store I always tell all his friends that the club is gay, and do not shop)))

13th - Member

19:39 - 26 October 2012

77 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Vadim, the buyer will be waiting. Zippovody generally people are adults, and good-tempered. Do not speak for everyone, but for example I agree to wait a few more weeks, but the purchase is the chosen model than to get right tomorrow, but little else. Again, put some "contract" positions you have nothing to lose. Well honestly explain to the buyer that the exact time of delivery can not be called. Then the person is willing to wait. Erroneous is a different style when you are assured that your order will be tomorrow, and after a week, nothing happens, that's the policy it is losing, about a store I always tell all his friends that the club is gay, and do not shop )))

plyusanu straight. said is absolutely true.

listen, mayzippo.kom.ua)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:20 - 26 October 2012

951 posts

On the one hand agrees with Igor - normal zippovod will wait as much - as you want ;)

On the other hand agree with Vadim and that still need to expand the range of products, which is available, I think it's all the same, in the first place, says TS viability of the store - a commodity invested enough bobla and shop no reason to cheat or detain buyer - purely philistine view, folk psychology. BUT! Again, going back to the words of Igor - custom still need to work! After spoiled zipper will not buy that in Nalia, read - at every turn, he needs something that way, which is possible only under the same order to bring. I think the most it will be - to combine both views and practice actively and constructively apply ;))))

A good thing to do, mayzippo.kom.ua =))))))))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

myZippo.com.ua - Member

21:06 - 26 October 2012

Posts 8

Guys, what you thought I was giving up the position of "made to order". Just focus on doing rassshirenie range by real purchases.

In the experience of our store 60-75% of customers - is not zippovody, and people who buy lighters as a gift. These customers will not wait, they have a specific time frame. And they immediately turn to another store.

Thank you for your kind words and advice!

Wrong is a different style when you are assured that your order will be tomorrow, and after weeks of nothing happening, that this policy is losing ...

Fortunately, we did not have gay club! ;-)

13th - Member

21:08 - 26 October 2012

77 posts

keep it up! )

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:38 - 26 October 2012

951 posts

myZippo.com.ua writes:

... Fortunately, we do not have gay club! ;-)

And it's really good, I tell you! =))))))))))))))))

I do not no where to take - just expressed my opinion on the subject of your dispute with Igor and all ;)

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

kypexin - Administrator

15:11 - 27 October 2012

1670 posts

Naschot eBay say. I think, in Russia, they are able to use 5 percent of people, no more :) Many can not even make a simple plastic card which is really there to paypaly ebeyami. And it often happens that a man, though he can, but he wants to buy here and now, rather than wait 2-3 weeks delivery.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:06 - 27 October 2012

1860 posts

I'm in the first category. Ebay has failed to master, for the reason that there is no nabodnosti. I see no reason Rabbi one-time purchase. Strained friend who knows how to speak the language better than I do. I'd rather have him return the favor and his American sidekick, who also strained, because the seller refuses to send to Russia. The funny thing is that all the main Russian scammers who he's afraid for a long time sitting in his crappy London)))

kypexin - Administrator

18:49 - 27 October 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

I'm in the first category. Ebay has failed to master, for the reason that there is no nabodnosti.

You know it at first because you think that there is no need :))) and then your loot with a tremendous flow to eBay, do you want to or not :) check! :))

shturman1998 - Maniac

3:34 - October 28, 2012

791 posts

kypexin writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

I'm in the first category. Ebay has failed to master, for the reason that there is no nabodnosti.

You know it at first because you think that there is no need :))) and then your loot with a tremendous flow to eBay, do you want to or not :) check! :))

Yeah! I just do not have what I'm taking)))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2844 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))