This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Repair loops

kypexin - Administrator

12:53 - 24 November 2009

1670 posts

That's the way it is for me a mystery. I've seen hundreds of vintage and well poyuzat Zipp at least 20-30 percent of the cover are wrinkled or creased if not, then just "chipped" with traces of this "nailing" - a small-mesh of small dots around the top of the cover, and often slightly flattened top. I could not find a clear explanation of this :) But it is a fact :)

jalcom - Member

13:52 - 24 November 2009

Posts 39

For me, it's exactly the traces of hammering something, or are these tracks (to a point) remain after pressing the surface to something harder or abrasive (even ordinary sand). Yes, to be honest, I do sometimes push was ready for something, hammer, knock out, knock or open (beer) lighter, stopped himself, really. But a couple of times, did not resist, as I recall. :) And so unscrew the flint firmly twisted - sweet deal, out of the corner cabinet ... :) If you do not frighten small traces of it after that. For my workhorse Street Chrome is not a factor, I think this cover most wearable even with coins and keys, even so. While hands on it slide if very dry ... the drop down a couple of times of the fingers - the skin friction is small in comparison with the usual chrome ... :)

jalcom - Member

13:56 - 24 November 2009

Posts 39

By the way, these patterns are not drop points at any asphalt, tile in the entryway, etc. - For every thing that is abrasive particles (gryazyuka) :). It is a wholly-owned watch, just now remembered. And if she is 40 years old, it really is plenty of attackers, I think. :) And if Butera butter fly down, Zipp - lid down, noticed. ;)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2389 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))