mmmmmmm Toyota right-handed)))) .... is the power itself

shturman1998 - Maniac

20:12 - 26 September 2011

791 posts

I've got a fuss fuss))) just finished salting fish eggs)))) so do not sleep yet

Hartman - Guest

0:20 - September 27, 2011

Gorynych5 writes:

Burn, guys)) From Stas did not expect that it will be able to make such an emotional argument. I imagine that Hartman wrote in their report, how and from what caliber he shot blue)))

There is no secret - for such things, I have .223, straight home ...

Today unsubscribed seller that sent - so now it's up fools and roads.

Hartman - Guest

0:23 - September 27, 2011

shturman1998 writes:

mmmmmmm Toyota right-handed)))) .... is the power itself

The juice - is Supra, yes.

Although I am from the bowl of the otlilos one on the other end - MMC GTO, and before it was Cordia, even masturbated on Starion ... Ah, youth, youth ... (crying and left)

mail54 - Member

10:22 - 24 November 2011

Posts 12

Story 3 and the last.

I saw in the internet model 30039 - ZIPPO BLU High Polish Chrome. Wanted. I decided to buy - but not here - well, about e-bay all probably heard. Ordered in Germany. Parcel was 3 weeks, the cost of a payment at a cost of 60 euros. 60 times the well even if 43 = 2580 rubles. Let me remind you that in the first zippo koroluse I took for 4000 rubles. Lighter is very beautiful, shiny chrome.

Well. Zazhigaku light the same hands, dressed in the same step-butane - lighter works like clockwork. Already a month of daily use, everything is OK.

So stories spiteful critics that zippo blu-shit to say the least wrong. Only blu cat. supplying us ..... you know who!

End of story.

But the findings do you, Hon. readers. As the saying clever learn from the mistakes of others, and for that I wrote it all.

salonik - Member

11:19 - 24 November 2011

125 posts

Message edited 11:42 - November 24, 2011 by salonik

What all did they have an attractive, these BLUE ...

kypexin - Administrator

15:44 - 24 November 2011

1670 posts

mail54 writes:

Story 3 and the last.

I saw in the internet model 30039 - ZIPPO BLU High Polish Chrome. Wanted. I decided to buy - but not here - well, about e-bay all probably heard. Ordered in Germany. Parcel was 3 weeks, the cost of a payment at a cost of 60 euros. 60 times the well even if 43 = 2580 rubles. Let me remind you that in the first zippo koroluse I took for 4000 rubles. Lighter is very beautiful, shiny chrome.

Well. Zazhigaku light the same hands, dressed in the same step-butane - lighter works like clockwork. Already a month of daily use, everything is OK.

So stories spiteful critics that zippo blu-shit to say the least wrong. Only blu cat. supplying us ..... you know who!

End of story.

But the findings do you, Hon. readers. As the saying clever learn from the mistakes of others, and for that I wrote it all.

Understand at last that the arguments that allegedly supplied to Russia Zippo Blu "second freshness" - it's just nonsense :)) they are the same everywhere, you just got lucky with this particular instance. I've heard complaints about the Blu from collectors from around the world, believe me.

Hartman - Expert

17:22 - 24 November 2011

199 posts

kypexin writes:

mail54 writes:

Story 3 and the last.

End of story.

Understand at last that the arguments that allegedly supplied to Russia Zippo Blu "second freshness" - it's just nonsense :)) they are the same everywhere, you just got lucky with this particular instance. I've heard complaints about the Blu from collectors from around the world, believe me.

Plyusanu stupidly.

Happiness is a belt-fed weapon.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

9 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2387 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))