This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Voracious

runningbus - Member

18:01 - April 6, 2012

Posts 39

Hello I use 41 replica, everything works smoothly, and all that. But there are two questions.

1 Why is she eats so much gas? On the day of 30 ignitions do and enough fuel for 4 days.

2 Sam did not notice whether or not such, but the top cover on the left half a millimeter forward. And only a small gap to the right. In short one-way loop play.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:19 - April 6, 2012

Posts 1860

Backlash is treated mechanically biasing the loops, take the "platypus" (narrow pair of pliers), wrapped with a work surface or medical adhesive tape to save the presentation loops and squeeze, too, and with a warp loops on the flight, the mechanical action will return everything in place ..

The flow rate, it is likely a gap through which the fuel is vaporized and is the cause, correct it, and let it be.

runningbus - Member

18:35 - April 6, 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

Backlash is treated mechanically biasing the loops, take the "platypus" (narrow pair of pliers), wrapped with a work surface or medical adhesive tape to save the presentation loops and squeeze, too, and with a warp loops on the flight, the mechanical action will return everything in place ..

The flow rate, it is likely a gap through which the fuel is vaporized and is the cause, correct it, and let it be.

And if you do not draw in? Still do not want to preload and not break or injure the loop.

If the play left as is, it is not the end of the rashataetsya and will not break?)) Is ridiculous of course, but many a true word is spoken in jest ..

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:12 - April 6, 2012

Posts 1860

No it will not break over time will increase, but not critical ...

runningbus - Member

20:59 - April 6, 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

No it will not break over time will increase, but not critical ...

It's good. Do not really want to change something in it, it's better to remain in the original video.

A fuel out of my Chinese, which play a lot more and the gap was looped huge canisters of fuel was enough for 2 months. So it's not really enough.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:06 - April 6, 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:07 - April 6, 2012 user Kuryan

I will never believe in the fact that the Chinese lighter fuel enough for even a week, it's not like 2 months :) Either she did not use, but then it (the fuel) itself would be eroded in two weeks, if not sooner .....

Or do you mean by the word of gasoline canister jar, then - I agree, but also in serious doubt. I have gasoline in Chinese Chinese annealing one filling enough for exactly one day, every morning, had to fill ......

By the way, now yuzayu store-bought jig, two refueling she already departed, filled now the third time, keep 6-7 days, Nikah clearances and backlash no more :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:33 - April 6, 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 21:34 - April 6, 2012 user Gorynych5

Zippy you measured in Prime / day, Chinese lighter in cans / months ... Where is the logic? How should we compare with the round sour?

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:45 - April 6, 2012

479 posts

That's it :)))) I also somehow did not quite understand what, where, and how, and why :))))

Slava - Expert

21:48 - April 6, 2012

225 posts

Message edited 22:36 - April 6, 2012 user Slava

The Chinese have come across a decent lighter. They are really very small, mostly what is vulgar, the

But over the fact that the fuel would have to keep a normal, better than Zippo. But they almost always have weak points. For example flint tube or loop. But that's what a couple of months, it's weird ... should be lighter then practically sealed =)

I am here as you have already said that I have a Chinese lasted a month on kerosene. I lit it with this 1-2 times a day maximum, but then the kerosene, it evaporates less.

Here's a look, http://s.dealextreme.com/searc ..... AMP; Page = 1

There will first be genuine Zippo, and then the Chinese will go.

You can even have the original imku buy cheap http://www.dealextreme.com/p/a ..... hter-37393

salonik - Member

22:09 - April 6, 2012

Posts 125

But I have somehow miraculously that of forgery, which in the original cigarette lighter with a clearance of 1 mm between the lid and the body, which I am constantly working out the sorts of tricks, I admit I have a weakness - podkurit cool))), benzo held 6-7 days . And believe me Kuryan, it's true).)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:11 - April 6, 2012

479 posts

It is rather the exception that proves the rule :)))) I am worthy of the Chinese .... But I like smoking a pack a day and a half, approximately. All my Chinese, which I attended, held no more than a day at a gas station.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:12 - April 6, 2012

479 posts

salonik writes:

But I have somehow miraculously that of forgery, which in the original cigarette lighter with a clearance of 1 mm between the lid and the body, which I am constantly working out the sorts of tricks, I admit I have a weakness - podkurit cool))), benzo held 6-7 days . And believe me Kuryan, it's true).)

I will not argue, anything can happen)))

runningbus - Member

22:12 - April 6, 2012

Posts 39

Message edited 22:14 - April 6, 2012 user runningbus

Gorynych5 writes:

Message edited 21:34 - April 6, 2012 user Gorynych5

Zippy you measured in Prime / day, Chinese lighter in cans / months ... Where is the logic? How should we compare with the round sour?

I do not measure the authenticity of the fuel consumption. You know something is wrong, meaning that with a major backlash I have enough petrol to bag results in 2 months.

Canister I mean he Balon. Esstestvenno that two months is not charging enough)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:15 - April 6, 2012

479 posts

Now that's more clear :)

runningbus - Member

23:54 - April 7, 2012

Posts 39

And here's another question. In the box there was no warranty card. Only manual. Lighter in 2011.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

2:40 - 8 April 2012

391 posts

And this is a guarantee, there are all together on one piece of paper.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:16 - April 8, 2012

Posts 1860

runningbus writes:

And here's another question. In the box there was no warranty card. Only manual. Lighter in 2011.

Warranty card to the lighter is its authenticity. You can not just bring Zippy, all the scratched, dented, etc. and still try to cure (as they can). But can the Chinese counterfeiting and ten native coupons, all jostle you in the pocket ... and refuse service. It so, yes.

runningbus - Member

16:09 - 10 April 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

runningbus writes:

Warranty card to the lighter is its authenticity. You can not just bring Zippy, all the scratched, dented, etc. and still try to cure (as they can). But can the Chinese counterfeiting and ten native coupons, all jostle you in the pocket ... and refuse service. It so, yes.

And if the shoals in the coupon-instructions? There's a combined warranty and instruction sheet. But in the column on the Russian schools of translation there. "You spend a cent for repairs"

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:16 - 10 April 2012

Posts 1860

runningbus writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

runningbus writes:

And if the shoals in the coupon-instructions? There's a combined warranty and instruction sheet. But in the column on the Russian schools of translation there. "You spend a cent for repairs"

In 2011, this herd has been corrected, or if you pass a much earlier year, or pass left ... In any case, the warranty it for ANY original lighters, do not need a ticket, it is not necessary. It is not a card, and memo for the customer.

runningbus - Member

16:56 - 10 April 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

runningbus writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

runningbus writes:

In 2011, this herd has been corrected, or if you pass a much earlier year, or pass left ... In any case, the warranty it for ANY original lighters, do not need a ticket, it is not necessary. It is not a card, and memo for the customer.

Written on the ticket ZIPPO 2007 (C) This is the beginning of the coupon.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:44 - 10 April 2012

Posts 1860

You are your own question and answer)))

runningbus - Member

18:14 - 10 April 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

That is, yes it is normal that such a jamb?)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:31 - 10 April 2012

Posts 1860

runningbus writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

No, it's not likely you slipped seller was soiled with 2007 card from other lighters. BUT! If you carefully read my answers above, then you know that the warranty card for handling in the SC is not needed.

runningbus - Member

21:23 - 10 April 2012

Posts 39

Gorynych5 writes:

runningbus writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

No, it's not likely you slipped seller was soiled with 2007 card from other lighters. BUT! If you carefully read my answers above, then you know that the warranty card for handling in the SC is not needed.

But this fact can not be the same because of this it is a fake?

salonik - Member

9:35 - 11 April 2012

Posts 125

runningbus writes:

Dear, you're probably either that you do not understand, or do you like pofludit. You deployed explained that the WARRANTY CARD is not a sign of authenticity and did not take any practical load. You'd better pictures in good quality laid out, and then you will tell a fake or not.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

9:46 - 11 April 2012

479 posts

Photos of the studio! ! !

PS I also did not have the warranty card when buying in a store, I'm not particularly worried about it.

runningbus - Member

13:35 - 11 April 2012

Posts 39

Message edited 13:56 - April 11, 2012 Members runningbus

salonik writes:

runningbus writes:

Dear, you're probably either that you do not understand, or do you like pofludit. You deployed explained that the WARRANTY CARD is not a sign of authenticity and did not take any practical load. You'd better pictures in good quality laid out, and then you will tell a fake or not.

I know that if a real Zippo, then it is a warranty card. I just wondered that if there is such a ticket if she could be a fake. But right now, here's pictures in good quality skins in the last topic was neochen quality.

runningbus - Member

14:06 - 11 April 2012

Posts 39

Here's a photo in high quality

salonik - Member

14:21 - 11 April 2012

Posts 125

Well that's all fell into place. Quite decent zippo. Only pictures still not very much)))

runningbus - Member

14:42 - 11 April 2012

Posts 39

Message edited 14:43 - April 11, 2012 Members runningbus

salonik writes:

Well that's all fell into place. Quite decent zippo. Only pictures still not very much)))

Similarly, genuine zippo?)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3191 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))