Search
Search the forums:

A choice of three options.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:16 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 12:19 - May 20, 2012 Members Gorynych5

How Zippo was on everyone's INSERTS was written MADE IN ZIPPO USA, you ZIPPO MADE IN USA, and R at all even the old tired INSERTS large and legible. The rest of me nothing to complain about. But I have the most recent insert 09. Maybe right now, something has changed? Let the guys on their lighters look.

nagato0309 - Member

12:33 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

About the parting words, everything is right, xidemonix svoeh in one of the posts in a given topic, wrote that in 2011, spelled that way, but I am embarrassed by point instead of R.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:39 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

Now go to Russia 13 answers to your question and two answers were in Vladik Stas)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:36 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

Small fumbled on Ebeyam. Yes, the new inserts look exactly like yours, it is with such a vague point, instead of the usual R.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:41 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

A feeling that Zippo simply mocks the Chinese. Poor yellow-skinned guys, diligently tried to copy the original fonts, icons, etc., but here again! and original stamp now looks blevotno curve itself forgery))))))

nagato0309 - Member

13:46 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

Wow, I remember my father was a Zippo, I do not remember what year, was written under the Zippo bottom corner, more beautiful, so it was perfect, everything is so brief, of course with the current Zippo sravnit.Stesnyayus not ask, founder zippo dead or still alive?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:50 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

He died in 1978, succeeded by his daughter. On the left there are different reference, among them http://zippocollector.ru/zippo-history/ here the mass of the most significant events in the history of the company.

Atila - Member

13:57 - 20 May 2012

Posts 48

Another felt pad on the insert of some depth in the inserts

So it's up to 90% of the new Zippo that, or deep, or crooked ..! You can leave as is, if not floating, so I usually add a little bit of cotton wool and everything is OK ..!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:02 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

Atila wrote:

Another felt pad on the insert of some depth in the inserts

So it's up to 90% of the new Zippo that, or deep, or crooked ..! You can leave as is, if not floating, so I usually add a little bit of cotton wool and everything is OK ..!

And I would not. Already written in some of the topics that swore mater and perenabival tightly. And one time he did not and oppa! Longer burn began. If too much wool ram, then where will fill with goryuchku?

nagato0309 - Member

14:20 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

I wonder if it would have been the founder of willows, he would be allowed to issue such "zippo", or just with us in Russia does not produce such high quality when the store came to this krutyashke where there are Zippo, asked for a couple of models and all the curves then insert climbs, then cover the top sticks out, and I chose the most normal, even at these coatings are not paying attention.

nagato0309 - Member

14:23 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

And by the way, I bought petrol, the canister is not similar to those seen on chtoya fotkah.Na my red top to bottom smoothly into the black, and wrote 80.Kak I realized this anniversary zippo.I not written in English, which then slovo.I a stamp in the shape of a triangle.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:28 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

No this is a common global trend all over the world began to produce ugly and poor quality cars, clothing, and electronics of lighters. "There now do not!" This phrase is versatile and suitable for any product 50-60s of the last century. So why worry about the separately taken the brand Zippo? They are all increasing the quantity and the quality of the starting chhat ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:35 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

Stamp in the shape of a triangle, and in the 90s was an indicator of the authenticity of gasoline Zippo, then he is in purple cans was. Now canister with any acetone production Gypsies basement-Co-manufacteren without such a triangle and find)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

18:12 - 20 May 2012

327 posts

everything is in order with your lighter. clearances should be the wheels and cams should not be clamped to the sides, otherwise how would all this ringing and scribbling. The hinges do not advise touch if Zippy new and closes tightly and evenly cover-body, it is better not to go. After all, there is only a play without the insert side, and all the assembly opens and closes with a bang. With regard to the felt flush is always on new lighters, stuffed everything automatically in the factory. Better before the first dressing, pull the insert out of wool (for flint tube can be left alone) and pave the wick of a snake, and then you might even think about it as much as to push the final piece of cotton wool :) - in the end felt will not be drowned. Stamps normal, the strip on the stamp?-Well it is such crap what that might hit during the forming, and perhaps all is conceived as an anti-Chinese strip :) :)

nagato0309 - Member

12:29 - 21 May 2012

Posts 21

Thanks, but what about the pin which between loops, as I said it is short, and all the way from the beginning to the end hinges not dohodit.Eto normal? Perhaps because of this backlash?

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

17:35 - 21 May 2012

327 posts

With pin are also fine, as it should be.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:24 - 21 May 2012

Posts 1860

Here you are boring))) You're going to her "stunt", this means that in a couple of weeks, you'll break the blood-natresh fingers, and after 4 weeks were broken off hinges .... That's not what you do not care where the stamp and pin??))))

nagato0309 - Member

18:57 - 21 May 2012

Posts 21

If I am asked, I am waiting for answers, respectively, rather than philosophical arguments Tipo will break vseravno vseravno break, here I perehotel stuntman and all, but if you consider boring person who asks questions on the forum QUESTIONS ZIPPO then you softly saying something not ponimaesh.Po about your question, no I do not do not care, again I ask, logically Thank you for the answers to all I knew.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:10 - 21 May 2012

Posts 1860

Something you're my friend all the same do not understand ... IMHO, gathered here from the former USSR citizens who love Zippo lighters, if moderators jokes seem invalid, then please contact directly the owner of the resource .... No one wanted to offend anyone, but if with a sense of humor is so lousy, then all the best))

nagato0309 - Member

21:17 - 21 May 2012

Posts 21

Apparently I'm only yours, as you say "lousy" did not understand the joke, but oh well, I'm not joking here to see prices like, and ask about Zippo, all I wanted-I uznal.Esche again thank all of you for your attention, I have a lot to themselves heard, and argue with you, Gorynych5, I hochu.Potomu-it's not a tavern, and the theme for people to ask questions and you as the moderator should better understand this, so I will not take up your valuable time, good luck in moderating the forum.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:24 - 21 May 2012

Posts 1860

Do not be angry, I am tired of something, and the statement "in his own" is already written ... Stay on the site, everything is not evil and adequate mostly))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

22:25 - 21 May 2012

479 posts

Oh, here's something you are arguing for nothing :)

We are all united by one thing, that it was so clear, so let's be kinder to each other ......

It's okay, do not worry!

Dragon, do not on their own! And you, nagato0309, also lost his temper after what wonder ............. :)

Forget!

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:04 - May 22, 2012

327 posts

Message Edit 1:54 - May 23, 2012 Members xidemonix

Everybody stay in their seats :) Huevnichat and mother, asking questions and answering them - in fact it's a forum, all these forums, without it anywhere.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4046 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))