Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Marriage or how it should be (please check)

serv.kaka - Member

17:30 - 18 June 2012

Posts 17

Message edited 17:33 - June 18, 2012 user serv.kaka

Good day!

I recently bought a Zippo 218 String Girl Acknowledgment in the store, and poyavillos me a couple of questions (please do not criticize for dibilizm)

Problems № 1

In the photo shop near my Zippy and her brother, just a black Zippo hinges clearly black and on my net.Eto marriage? Here's a picture (sorry for the quality)

Issues number 2

if vyventit screw and insert this crap-inner shell that inner crap fit deeper than vintom.Eto marriage?

Photos with screw

PHOTO without screws

Problems № 3

êàî unevenly there is the golden spot

this marriage?

Thank you in advance for your answers and ALL THIS DISCUSSION TOPICS DIBILBNOY!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:17 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

1. Hinges - marriage!

2. Screw so it should be.

3. Curve painting bottoms too (have never seen so smoothly).

4. Kapslok write only blonde))

serv.kaka - Member

18:29 - 18 June 2012

Posts 17

Message edited 18:30 - June 18, 2012 user serv.kaka

1.YA not blonde, I'm brunette!

2.vot ass! I took a Zippo ofitsiall store zippo-shop and even there got a fake

3.a bottom of a crooked painted just me or someone too

Deniss - Member

city ​​of Engels

18:44 - 18 June 2012

53 posts

serv.kaka writes:

2) marriage and fake - are two different things ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:45 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

Know how to read? In Russian like answered. The bottom is painted with all the curves. Loops is a marriage should be nintendo. The concepts of "marriage" and "fake" are different? No?

chaa174 - Expert

18:52 - 18 June 2012

503 posts

Well if Bruno and if according to claim 2, we are ass ... of ... oh god .. from Korolusa (zvninite for a mate in a decent obschesve)!

oh yeah, do not worry, all the cha kavaynenko, zazhigalochka nastoyaschenkaya and klasnenkaya!

um ... pardonche, but could not resist ... I sit with a cat, whiskey wilderness, and now this ... a gift ... :)

DenOn - Expert

19:53 - 18 June 2012

212 posts

Yes, in the company of a cat whiskey is simply to "hurray."

checked ... :)

"What have you got there villains? Beat? Serves "(c)

serv.kaka - Member

20:00 - 18 June 2012

Posts 17

yes .............. whiskey is good, but the cat tembolee

and by the way izvenyayus poodelka mixed marriage, and I just heard that the Zippo test so that only good release from the factory (once the sound check etal and painting even more), the rest of the marriage

chaa174 - Expert

20:26 - 18 June 2012

503 posts

I did of course terribly sorry but the difference between crafts and forgery are also very much different.

and sho did integer and Zippo Zippo ....

that ... we sat like that with my aunt Sonia madam and she told me how in reality that two decent Jewish boy 40 years old but had only a respected business. and not lazy steppe Sema every Rolehs before selling rub Usolsky felt boot factory. and still you do not laugh, things are going well, if not a revolution. I still think they took a sample of another exemplary Jewish boy Georges with distant America.

Zippo and in what I think the sound is by definition not be bzet benefit of its geometry, proportion, and other parameters being equal to 100% due to the stamping. and for the same reason all of a marriage can only be in the color well, and not in a click (while it Zippo and not a set of spare parts).

and check for each process color ... you imagine? Izhmash is not like to put the crowd peteushnikov with sandpaper and then okaryabannye vparivat products with the label on an adhesive tape "proven ancestors of homosapiens"

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:27 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

serv.kaka writes:

yes .............. whiskey is good, but the cat tembolee

and by the way izvenyayus poodelka mixed marriage, and I just heard that the Zippo test so that only good release from the factory (once the sound check etal and painting even more), the rest of the marriage

No, it's from the "after-dinner legends," Zippo same plant, and many other cases, such blunders here. If people trained each lighter tested for sound, then the cost of the lighters would have increased four times.)))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:41 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

PomniTsTsa citizen assured long eared listeners grateful that Zippo for authenticity verified as follows: light a 100 times in a row - real! I quickly hid his Sterling deeper into my pocket and someone recommended way to verify the authenticity of their sexual dick, what if he in the hospital until the fraud foisted mom and dad was sedated under windows drunk riding.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

20:55 - 18 June 2012

391 posts

Message edited 20:58 - June 18, 2012 user evenk

And, by the way, the white loop, it is not a marriage sovsem.ZIPPO 2012 COMPLETE LINE COLLECTION-all Black Matte (in general in the Matte) loop white.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:00 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

evenk writes:

And, by the way, the white loop, it is not a marriage sovsem.ZIPPO 2012 COMPLETE LINE COLLECTION-all Black Matte white loop.

As time passes ... We chtol browse new catalogs ... :-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:07 - 18 June 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:08 - June 18, 2012 user Kuryan

evenk writes:

And, by the way, the white loop, it is not a marriage sovsem.ZIPPO 2012 COMPLETE LINE COLLECTION-all Black Matte (in general in the Matte) loop white.

Do not tell me! :) In my example (but not visible in the photo loops):

Little black eyelets, just rubbed, for yuzali it, and were originally purely black, but the truth is the bottom, too - black :):

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

21:08 - 18 June 2012

391 posts

I was really surprised, 09,10,11 in the color of the body, and in 12, drat, metallic color.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:09 - 18 June 2012

479 posts

In general, with these "berries" (buttocks) for Zippo, I would not care what color eyelets))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

21:11 - 18 June 2012

391 posts

Kuryan So you have it in 2001, and I'm just about directory 2012.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:13 - 18 June 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:15 - June 18, 2012 user Kuryan

I agree, maybe so, I generally inclined to think that for each instance must be treated separately))) I do not think that lighter is not real, it seems all is OK :) Especially with the "berries")))

chaa174 - Expert

21:34 - 18 June 2012

503 posts

Message edited 21:35 - June 18, 2012 user chaa174

Kuryan writes:

In general, with these "berries" (buttocks) for Zippo, I would not care what color eyelets))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

and if not then the Zippo Zipper would have torn panties quickly and easily ...

on-site fire brigade because of local smoke ...

chaa174 - Expert

21:38 - 18 June 2012

503 posts

and on the bottom of a - there was a story like that at first they were painted entirely, and then became part of the paint removed for easy identification (under the paint fucking stamp can not see it sometimes.) And now may have decided not to bother at all and there is brass sticks. Nude. in time with the half-naked flesh back on the case.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:47 - 18 June 2012

1860 posts

chaa174 writes:

and on the bottom of a - there was a story like that at first they were painted entirely, and then became part of the paint removed for easy identification (under the paint fucking stamp can not see it sometimes.) And now may have decided not to bother at all and there is brass sticks. Nude. in time with the half-naked flesh back on the case.

The question asked by another, namely: is it normal that the edge bottom and edge of applying the paint strongly do not match. To which I replied: Yes.

I have a general impression that this is one of the defense of "chips" Zippo.

serv.kaka - Member

12:28 - 19 June 2012

Posts 17

evenk writes:

can now be obtained in all black white will hinge Zippo?? here ...... (ass)

and by the way I think and painted before the loop is not available because earlier painted black Zippo closed and now open (I think so because if you open my then we'll see what drops of paint with a sprayer will be inside the case and got a lot of paint to spray on top of the The shell that otkrtoy Zippo hinges still budut black)

And one called the interior part voprosik.Kak Zippy which shines? (Only without kritiki.ya beginner and this is my first "ass")

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

12:37 - 19 June 2012

391 posts

serv.kaka inner part is called an insert.

serv.kaka - Member

14:17 - 19 June 2012

Posts 17

ATP

serv.kaka - Member

14:27 - 19 June 2012

Posts 17

Please tell me the name of a series or the Zippo brand, which cover folds completely and Rounded corners? (Preferably a reference)

McClaud - Member

14:38 - 19 June 2012

Posts 14

Message edited 15:05 - June 19, 2012 user McClaud

serv.kaka writes:

Please tell me the name of a series or the Zippo brand, which cover folds completely and Rounded corners? (Preferably a reference)

Replica 1941. And the cover 180 degrees and angles rounded.

Link - http://zippocollector.ru/archives/303

In general, if you are interested about all replicas - http://zippocollector.ru/archives/991

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:47 - 26 June 2012

951 posts

Message edited 12:50 - June 26, 2012 user Zvonkoff

serv.kaka writes:

As soon as I saw the photo, just wanted to ask, not zippo-shop if you buy it =) I did it recently bought two lighters, it's fine, no complaints and suspicions. Barley them for the first time, I thought, look how they work, which will be sent - in the sense of the original or not. Got otbaldel and wills them to answer all types of counters peaks will cooperate further. =)))

At the bottom of my black matte no crash, brass naked and loops the same color-body, but from the use of, esesno, rubs a little. Bought not zippo-shop!

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2799 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))