This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Well, here I am, too Zippooner!))

samsung197244 - Member

16:05 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

Well, I finally won the Zippo!!! Long wanted to purchase this lighter, but then money, then something else ... and before that was a couple of Chinese, one of them Cantal, another general nameless and I threw it ...) )) ... Before you buy read the forum a couple of days, learned everything, for this special thanks to posters ...)) ... had three stores, two in Moscow, the benefit of a number live in Kolomna in Moscow ... but prices were obscenely high and was in the shopping center of Moscow and another Falcon ... then I remembered that in my town in one of the shopping centers have seen a water meter with Zippo, popriehal Zippo ... and really a gift shop, there all sorts of Swiss watches, pens Parker Well, that sort of thing go up to the chopper ... and the saleswoman said that now is action and sale of all Zippo and therefore discount on any of these, 45%! look carefully about six, seven of them, I realized that they are original, and the store itself togrgovy center, not cause suspicion ... and this is the result Zippo featuring 100 $ -20 912 ... price is 1000 rubles ... at what the store looked a few pieces, some were in plastic boxes, others in cardboard (my in cardboard), but on the other I bought on the lighter itself was a red sticker connecting the lid and the body! Now try to put photos ... but there was one caveat ... when brought home yesterday, took this red label, it appeared that between the lid and the body is not a great play, a shame, but all straightened himself akkuratnvytaskival pin, tuck loop ... all fits well ...)))

samsung197244 - Member

16:56 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

samsung197244 - Member

16:57 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

samsung197244 - Member

16:58 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

samsung197244 - Member

16:58 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

samsung197244 - Member

16:59 - July 8, 2011

Posts 22

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

0:45 - 9 July 2011

1323 posts

Beautiful! Congratulations! :) But be aware that this cover will quickly get "injured" ... It's okay, do not be surprised and do not worry! :)

samsung197244 - Member

1:47 - 9 July 2011

Posts 22

Yes ... well, in general, it is ready to, well, all the same is not always clear as she live (image mean))), and it's better to let them get off the picture itself, under its own power than with any chemicals ... although the picture quality one can see a high, but Zippo here with what can not be confused ...))) ... wanted to ask, but how much flint in the lighter is held, as far as the?

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

9:02 - 9 July 2011

1323 posts

Flint - How to use ... I think that everyone in different ways. But about 5.4 refills (month with a little)

samsung197244 - Member

17:32 - July 9, 2011

Posts 22

Thank you, and we have not bought a flint in store ... here the other day looking to buy ...

samsung197244 - Member

2:03 - August 20, 2012

Posts 22

Well, the year has passed, lighter happy never failed yet, well, a little figure began to climb down, and chrome glad those. no questions ...

samsung197244 - Member

2:07 - August 20, 2012

Posts 22

Chromium is a very sparkling ...)))

chaa174 - Expert

16:13 - 20 August 2012

503 posts

samsung197244 writes:

but one that I bought on the lighter itself was a red sticker connecting the lid and body! Now try to put photos ... but there was one caveat ... when brought home yesterday, took this red sticker

Oh! Duc same bass natural! therefore deshevotak - no sale, and themselves with ebaev bought or haul the bags when occasion. ONET with stickers only pendostansky market makes

samsung197244 writes:

was that between the cover and the case is not a big play, a shame, but corrected it myself akkuratnvytaskival pin, tuck loop ... all fits well ...)))

damn ... so you do not touch it ... eh? ..

Well okay that backlash, fine. and his hands make it worse, believe me. and not because of the wrong hands and the radius due to the fact that the metal has the ability after bending-extension in the opposite position to return. this is mokroschelki broke once and all - not heal back. so will hang out in the end stronger. doytet and eventually all of excrement "gurgling and eggs." we need it? it is not necessary, not interesting and not the same feeling.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:25 - August 21, 2012

951 posts

FAA, well, do not boil so much =)))))))))))))))

Will support a colleague - do not need anything to align yourself, you can really sometimes make matters worse, the more that this mikrolyuft nothing bad you did not and your Zippo from his work would not be worse.

Prozdravlyayu with a cigarette lighter, which gives you pleasure!

The FAA, and that's about it:

"... M ........ a broken once and all - back not heal ..."

I would not be so ill-advised to report to your place ;))) case that firmly and overgrown, and it is not uncommon and is not an anomaly even no =))))))))))))))))) ))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

samsung197244 - Member

3:09 - August 21, 2012

Posts 22

No, that's okay ... it was a play in the purchase, after unstick this red sticker, found loose, approximately one millimeter gap, corrected himself, and pressed for a year and everything is fine, no glitches ... but the sediment was like Zippo, quality and a play ... Well, God be with him, the main thing is working well ...

samsung197244 - Member

3:12 - August 21, 2012

Posts 22

The fact that a year has passed after the play, and on the date of purchase ... see ... after the last two pictures, I am unsubscribing to hear how she spent a year ...)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:45 - 21 August 2012

951 posts

I realized that a year has passed. That's the anniversary of you and congratulations ;) A year has passed, and you still happy with it, there is no reason for congratulations! ;))))))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:15 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Small gap provides less wear of loops, because if fit very tightly, then increase the load, called in physics textbooks, the friction force))) Zippy still not a gun or a rifle, where as loose-fitting detalek slide frame when shooting can fly in the forehead most arrow))) on cue-through riveting even kresalo walk a couple of millimeters, with the same goal: to not one seat Turley, and wandered up and down and pililo staves in half ...

chaa174 - Expert

15:34 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

I would not be so ill-advised to report to your place ;))) case that firmly and overgrown, and it is not uncommon and is not an anomaly even no =))))))))))))))))) ))))))))

sho? 0_o grandfather Charles did was right? nipples in the fight for survival learned to regenerate economically important places?

colleague suggest entot question explore in detail. and write diser. on "The impact of socio-economic environment on the regenerative capacity pads in Russia." prohfessorami become. ept.

Berg - Member

17:18 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

Prominent representatives of the site in all its glory, and eloquence in familiar role?))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:22 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Berg writes:

Prominent representatives of the site in all its glory, and eloquence in familiar role?))))

But otherwise boring! Chaa replaces us Hartman))) And note yarostono swears in the air, to swear on the forum his conscience and Ya are not allowed)))

chaa174 - Expert

17:34 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

Hartman is irreplaceable. he is great. He taught all ðóíåò swear. there is no man who does not know it. He - Master I - apprentice =)

participants did not swear or not because pokomu. people just adequate - nothing to criticize as it were. pin up, not to relax - it's so ... :) and tyrnete swear ... pf ... in the face there would no nasuesh and meaning? :)

chaa174 - Expert

17:40 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

Berg writes:

I'm sorry that hurt your delicate mental unit, does not want to spoil your high thoughts based on lofty chuystva :)

Berg - Member

17:49 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

chaa174 writes:

Berg writes:

I'm sorry that hurt your delicate mental unit, does not want to spoil your high thoughts based on lofty chuystva :)

Ooh ...))))

chaa174 - Expert

17:58 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

What have you got to glazik? Choi then he jerked? =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:06 - 21 August 2012

1860 posts

Soooo, you hope for fun teasing each other? Or all medical pizdyuley register?))))

Berg - Member

18:09 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Soooo, you hope for fun teasing each other? Or all medical pizdyuley register?))))

Emoticons are? There is, as much excess))))

chaa174 - Expert

18:10 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

I also hope everyone understands that this is just good-natured banter :-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:12 - 21 August 2012

503 posts

and ... Berg ...

here we are fools ...

Gorynych5 then ... poor ... suffering ... he is not paying attention!

let it pass colleague stern roller army humor? think, well, do not you fucking idea? 0 :-)

Berg - Member

18:14 - 21 August 2012

116 posts

No, of course the idea of ​​fucking, but only:

a) I'm just starting out, the current settled down, hehe

b) MEDICAL pizdyuley has not been canceled)))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2843 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))