This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Gasoline Zippo brand. Discussion

Dikar - Member

20:00 - October 1, 2011

Posts 20

Today went for goryuchku in "Sherlock" and met a very interesting interlocutor mngo learned about the gasoline we use, quality of benzo has the back of the canister with the description of the notes on the Russian if such a reminder not mean it's likely he poured in the basement, as he explained in country such Benza shaft. the importation into the country this product are certified and bonded to where these labels and this means that goryuchku branded and quality. Chance of course import piece but he is so small that it is not visible. And the most important thing on the bottom of the can must be printed tsifrovyi printer combinations of the two set of numbers and letters signifying the lot number, in makeshift conditions do not make it possible.

Dikar - Member

20:10 - October 1, 2011

Posts 20

Dikar - Member

20:13 - October 1, 2011

Posts 20

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

21:57 - October 1, 2011

391 posts

Maybe I'm lucky, but I buy it all the time so ...

I - Guest

23:33 - October 1, 2011

Bgogi my, my poison, poison ...

You guys are all in the mind? :)

Let's think it is sensitive, eh?

Suppose some mythical criminal organization, the Order of Lenin, the Red Banner of them. Comrade. Moriarty and the First Steam Engine solves in a drunken stupor start "pouring gasoline left in the basement" under the Zippo. "

They will need:

- Find, organize, import, etc. plastic parts cans, the very noses. That damn if where and sell, then one 40 foot container. That is absolutely not a penny.

- To find raw materials, buy / make a line forming, soldering, painting, etc. Ever cans.

Note that this is not much common things are not worth two rubles, which occupy more space in a communal room, raskhodka not sold jars of 100 grams, it requires industrial electricity connections, etc.

And those stoned for most rogues boobs invested for most tomatoes in the organization of straight-run gasoline or filling any nefraza (again - nefrazy sold quantities of the tank, where it is 55 tons and above, tank trucks nefraz not sell), where it is stored, tin buy, polystyrene (or ready spouts), artful paint, solder, tin, it all works, tinkling, buzzing, stinks, Tajiks busybodies - ship-unloading ...

And it turns out that there is still a mark ... so, ta-daaammm ... kaplestruynik is printing, it only costs about a thousand dollars. Peanuts compared to the cost of production of the "left of gasoline."

And even if we imagine that these ukurki still invested in the production of all ... I feel sorry for them. The demand for this fuel is so funny that their business is going to pay off a hundred years or even more.

Dofiga you see people using petrol lighters? How much do they beznina buy in a year?

For example, I always run one Benzinka, the wife of another. Bought once American jug 12 oz (authentic nowhere) zippovskogo fuel - was empty and still.

Nah such a business as well?

Yes, a machine for packing bags of tea costs about 15 thousand dollars and pays for itself in three months - but then the tea. And how many will turn out vtyuhat "zippovskogo gasoline" as well? In the presence of the market Ronsonola, Royal and of a dozen every kind of cheap crap? With that, I zippovsky gasoline in Russia almost did not buy, Ronsonol usually receive, it is good.

Absolutely there are idiots that if a business organized? :)

So:

- The Printer tamp codes / dates and other Old worth from 25,000 rubles.

- Certification is where that hour, a certain amount of money, there is much far away from the goods and no goods to watch, except for maybe a customs officer, an inspector, "rounded" container for inspection, which is optional.

- Gnarled bumazhechki to stick to the jar and the child can, if need be

- Import container packed gasoline - is hemorrhoids

- In the Northwest one of the sources of fuel for cigarette lighters - are Finland, and bringing in "shuttle", they do not need certification. This really is different from the gasoline that "for Russia" - for the better.

Threat. Customs, including the receipt of certificates, I worked for several years on a daily basis. About what that quality control sertifikantami and customs do not need to tell me. POL also traded, already has its own office, own. Relation to the organization of production and management also have.

So what drives the guy, plain sea story.

Dikar - Member

7:49 - October 2, 2011

Posts 20

I'm not sure your right, so they had to get on the shit, and here the nauchishsya to draw conclusions, we all left the country littered with bullshit, and gasoline do you think exception.

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

11:12 - October 2, 2011

203 posts

We also have petrol left Zippo made in China. So according to him immediately evident that the left did not even need to try. All met-dimensions, marking, color, etc. But when you take in your hand, then nevooruzhennyi eye can see that china. Personally, I bought many Zippo petrol, but have never run across bullshit, all the problems that have been the pattern during use Zippo lighters, it had problems with lighters, after the elimination of all that was great!

dreamwork - Expert

Ukraine

11:15 - October 2, 2011

203 posts

Do not see the point of forging petrol!

Hartman - Guest

11:22 - October 2, 2011

Dikar writes:

I'm not sure your right, so they had to get on the shit, and here the nauchishsya to draw conclusions, we all left the country littered with bullshit, and gasoline do you think exception.

About 10 years ago I ran across an amazing shit in a jar, which was written by Zippo. But the jar was very different from the normal - the color was a bit different, lighter and with a purple tinge, the nose was a different color and is molded with a burr, it cost less and sold it in a stall. The smell of it was straight-run gasoline, did not want to burn, and if burned, then with soot.

Apparently, it was the creation of clandestine Chinese industrialists.

But that was a long time ago, at a time when Zippo was almost prestigious than that (almost mandatory set of businessman - Zippo, moleskin, Parker pen, briefcase Petek, Mercedes car, Tissot watches, etc.).

Such govnische now sold under the brand S & B (gas - the best way to kill a lighter, gasoline - worse than the "Shoe").

Now the situation has changed, the same CAS and sell gasoline to gas with a Zippo flints and for DuPont, which is the "left" there simply will not get the clientele there - not students can break easily. Once upon a time not seen "leftist" or in CCC or in "Soldier of Fortune".

Somewhere in the stalls what can and can produce what is left - but I was not buying anything, just do not like anyone who owns these places and do not want to even the ruble to me they earned.

Dikar - Member

11:43 - October 2, 2011

Posts 20

Personally, I do not see the point of forgery, but still present, so I buy all the accessories in the States, and gasoline in retail stores there at least there is a guarantee of quality.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3478 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))