Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

zippo replica 1941brushed chrome Forgery?

Yummy - Member

18:18 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Message edited 18:24 - April 5, 2012 user Yummy

Help please understand
given lighter zippo replica 1941brushed chrome
Through all the same hole, four-link loop lid, the lid opens to 180
the date of the letter all the rules ... but 8 holes on each side instead of the ... 7 .. here do not know what to think now (((

Goodbye, cruel world ... Goodbye, cruel lamp ... Goodbye, cruel curtains with yellow flowers and such tricks on the edges, too violent! (C) Hubert J. Farnsworth

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:25 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 18:32 - April 5, 2012 user Gorynych5

Oo-oo-oops! I do not know what to say ... By all indications, and the housing and insert the original ... In extra holes ...

The photo is not very visible, but it is flat? Well, on the sides, or round as a modern? For I have the impression that the case for conventional stamped lighters replica hit on the conveyor, where his studded "leaky" riveting and shoved into a replica body ..

Yummy - Member

18:29 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Message edited 18:33 - April 5, 2012 user Yummy

Gorynych5 writes:

Oo-oo-oops! I do not know what to say ... By all indications, and the housing and insert the original ... In extra holes ...

She was sitting in kognetivnom dissonance ... bought a father .. he still rules the canons say so
but apparently I got: (

Goodbye, cruel world ... Goodbye, cruel lamp ... Goodbye, cruel curtains with yellow flowers and such tricks on the edges, too violent! (C) Hubert J. Farnsworth

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:36 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

I asked a question of the post above. Because it sides with inserts?

Yummy - Member

18:43 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Gorynych5 writes:

I asked a question of the post above. Because it sides with inserts?

Yummy - Member

18:45 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

get kind of circular

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:47 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

No, flat, under the replica, some mystery ...

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

18:52 - April 5, 2012

327 posts

insert on the sides of the flat, but slightly rounded corners, a standard all round sidewall. Then it turns out that the factory mixed up and put it in his 1941 replica second insert of 1935 replica - that's all. All original

Yummy - Member

18:54 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Ivin have forgotten .... I sprsit nemya on the box bar code label and pasted and painted model is the norm?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:56 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

xidemonix writes:

insert on the sides of the flat, but slightly rounded corners, a standard all round sidewall. Then it turns out that the factory mixed up and put it in his 1941 replica second insert of 1935 replica - that's all. All original

Ugh-you! For sure! Well I simply 1935th case had ... small chest, then just open it)))

Yummy - Member

Posts 10

Message edited 18:58 - April 5, 2012 user Yummy

xidemonix writes:

Thank you very much))) I also thought so .. that from 35th ... while rereading this article povomu
but I thought it obsurdno like it :)
apparently anything can happen)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

327 posts

Yes, that's right, a sticker with the name of the model on the box and there is even a white cardboard insert on the board there is a sticker

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:57 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

Yummy says:

Ivin have forgotten .... I sprsit nemya on the box bar code label and pasted and painted model is the norm?

Yes, this is the norm.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

19:00 - April 5, 2012

327 posts

Got a great replica ala circa 1935-1941 :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:00 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

Yummy says:

Thank you very much))) I also thought so .. that from 35th ... while rereading this article povomu
but I thought it obsurdno like it :)

No nonsense, Zippo, despite the secular name and fame - our drunken dolt abruptly tractor)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:05 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

And call your name! Our forum with petrol kirogazami girls taking off their pet is not often)) All interesting, but I asked first)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:20 - April 5, 2012

479 posts

Stunned! While driving up to the house, there's a whole issue appeared)))))

I welcome the girl on the forum!!

Yummy - Member

20:22 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

xidemonix writes:

Got a great replica ala circa 1935-1941 :)

Oh, yes! Now I'm the owner of the exclusive model :))
Is that - is a series of meme "Hell yes I did .... uniqueness "

Yummy - Member

20:24 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Gorynych5 writes:

And call your name! Our forum with petrol kirogazami girls taking off their pet is not often)) All interesting, but I asked first)))

did not think that it is such a rarity.

Irina :)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:39 - April 5, 2012

479 posts

Well .... probably still a rarity))))))

Oleg :)

PS I do in real life met a lady with a Zippo, unless this is my friend, who took the lighter I have a light?))))))))

Yummy - Member

20:54 - April 5, 2012

Posts 10

Kuryan writes:

PS I do in real life met a lady with a Zippo, unless this is my friend, who took the lighter I have a light?))))))))

Thank God I do not smoke), but I think such a thing even just a pleasure to hold hands) I love minimalism ... and it looks like a cigarette lighter from Fallout

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:06 - April 5, 2012

479 posts

Well ........... like minimalism - this is a loose concept (damn, said said so, at least in is signed ....)

But this thing is really nice to hold in your hands! :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:53 - April 5, 2012

1860 posts

Zdravtsvuyte Irina)) Not lukavte, you know very well that the girls on the forums about the brutal zazhYgalki, SUVs for trophy-raids and other "boys'" hobbies rare visitor)) So Welcome! Drop in often!))

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:26 - April 6, 2012

791 posts

Message edited 14:19 - April 10, 2012 user kypexin

but about what are you talking lighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) ))))))))))

girl and Fallout)))))))))))))))))))))))

JUST FIRE!!!)))))))))))))))))

congratulations with a gift! Stas

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:47 - April 6, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 14:19 - April 10, 2012 user kypexin

shturman1998 writes:

but about what are you talking lighters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

girl and Fallout)))))))))))))))))))))))

JUST FIRE!!!)))))))))))))))))

I agree! Allow me to subscribe))))

runningbus - Member

17:59 - April 6, 2012

Posts 39

Yummy says:

Kuryan writes:

such a thing even just a pleasure to hold hands)

And enjoy it even more pleasant) Sam yuzayu replica 41, well lit, lit the first time.

Yummy - Member

19:47 - April 6, 2012

Posts 10

Gorynych5 writes:

Zdravtsvuyte Irina)) Not lukavte, you know very well that the girls on the forums about the brutal zazhYgalki, SUVs for trophy-raids and other "boys'" hobbies rare visitor)) So Welcome! Drop in often!))

Well, I was so surprised because .. The Zippo botaty range .. and for girls there is not enough expanse so to speak)) Thank you

tsygan - Member

20:48 - April 7, 2012

Posts 6

Why eight holes and rivet holes? 8yu accidentally leaves a hole made

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1630 - April 8, 2012

1860 posts

tsygan writes:

Why eight holes and rivet holes? 8yu accidentally leaves a hole made

Read carefully, just above explained how it happened: In the body of the replica in 1941, forced to insert a replica 1935 (it just with 8 holes through studs and flat side walls), custom error just collectors or regrading in stock (if you think amerikosov or Mexicans working in the factories and the executive more accurate than the Russian workers, the life you see on TV, and from the window of the tram)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2418 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))