This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Share your impressions of the site

yours_truly - Moderator

1:03 - October 27, 2009

1214 posts

Dear colleagues, friends, casual visitors, guests, Mr. Administrator, and all members of the site, I took the initiative and decided to create a theme, where all who stumbled on this site could leave comments about it, or more exactly the impression I hardly know how it will Fidler, but hopefully expression initiative is punishable on me spread!)) In addition, it can help to work to further improve the site, although there are other forum threads! All of us at different times and have come here come so far, but one thing we like, in their hobbies, namely, in collecting lighters! Honestly, before this sign, I'm not particularly fond of Zippo! decided to buy himself a little thing, but naturally looked to the Internet to Buy! And in the end, got carried away for real! site has enabled me to take a fresh look at all the charm of collecting Zippo, I got a great interest! But, of course, the most important thing is permanent forum members and our irreplaceable administrator! tell all , lay the on the shelves, to help where possible, in general, a friendly team did not meet on the forums ever! Recently on one forum dedicated to music in general came to war participants and mathematical peremat solid, I hope is this will never happen!

I wish all the luck in the completion of their collections of interesting pieces! Share your experiences, share your views! Together, we are strong!)) Thank you!

Time Bandit - Member

Moscow

11:37 - 27 October 2009

115 posts

On this site I got a lot of different information about zippo, advice, opinion and t.d.Tak, thanks zippocollector.ru I met good people who are always ready to help, and I, in turn, how can I help them and to all who This nuzhdaetsya.Ya even I can not imagine that we all do without this resursa.Ogromnoe thanks to its creator, Vladimir Mihnovich and all the users who share their knowledge in this area and just help advice.

shturman1998 - Guest

13:53 - 27 October 2009

all just super)))))) had finally been able to realize his desire to show the collection of interest and understanding people ............................. Here Toko inhibits site a bit, and so full of respect and uvazhuha VLADIMIR

VolFF - Member

10:05 - 28 October 2009

Posts 20

Normal site, only three I can not catch up veSchSchi:

1. How did nearest nvse-attach pictures

2. Why is my mail does not come uedomlenie about messages in topics I follow

3. How to participate in these auctions?

yours_truly - Moderator

13:05 - 30 November 2009

1214 posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Well, the site will already be a year old! He's only a year there, and feeling as if I go to him for five years!

Well, congratulations to Vladimir and all site members with the anniversary! As our administrator, one of the main merits of the site is its members and visitors! They make the site more interesting and rich I wish this wonderful site more visitors, more interesting and informative material !

Separately, many thanks to Vladimir Mihnovich for his efforts, as well for the creation of a second site on petrol lighters! I think everyone will agree with me that his efforts were not in vain!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ZIPPOCOLLECTOR.RU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

kypexin - Administrator

16:18 - 30 November 2009

1670 posts

Thank you! I'm touched :))

Diokhan - Member

15:52 - December 2, 2009

60 posts

Happy Birthday "favorite site"! :-) And my bow, Vladimir, thanks to you, I ugrohat so much time and money on lighters as no sorry and thank you to all those who create one this forum so informative ... I hope many, many visitors will prozombirovano this resource, and a calendar on the wall list a single red cell)) Cheers! Hooray! Hooray! 8-))

Witos - New member

1:35 - January 22, 2010

Posts 4

Message edited 1:37 - January 22, 2010 by Witos

I thank the creator of this wonderful site and the people who help in its filling. Yesterday happened to come here, about six in the evening ... went to bed at half five in the morning! Very, very interesting information! Longevity of the resource and all who support it!

kypexin - Administrator

1:39 - January 22, 2010

1670 posts

Wow, Witos, thanks :) Very nice! :)

yours_truly - Moderator

8:56 - January 22, 2010

1214 posts

Thank you, Witos :) It's nice that people happened to come here, and so had a nice time :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

4:45 - 9 February 2010

791 posts

everything is fine, that rate would add)))

kypexin - Administrator

14:12 - 28 February 2010

1670 posts

oniks1 writes:

Volodya, my recent addition of a message transferred me to some obscure group - Maniac ...))) What I wrong? ))) I even awkward ... Do I like the M .... ? .. ))))))))))))))))))))))

Well this is just humor :) After some number of posts status changes automatically (probably after 300, I do not remember).

yours_truly - Moderator

15:26 - 28 February 2010

1214 posts

Ho - ho, do not like the status of a maniac? :)

kypexin - Administrator

15:28 - 28 February 2010

1670 posts

oniks1 writes:

And at the request of listeners can put automatic settings to manual mode? ))))

Oh no! : (:)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

15:33 - 28 February 2010

674 posts

oniks1 writes:

Shpak. Excuse me, what are you all - yes slave slave! What I'll slave?
What the word is?
Zinaida. He was joking!
Shpak. For that kind of joke in the People's Court can fly. Yes I do not need your
coin, it is not real.
John. What are you, the evil filthy peasant, from the royal gift refuse?
Zinaida. That's him out of the role, the role of ...
Shpak. This role is abusive, and I ask her to me not to apply.

Bulgakov "Ivan Vasilyevich Changes Occupation"

And at the request of listeners can put automatic settings to manual mode? ))))

"Write, Alex, write!" And will be a thread of a different status))))

yours_truly - Moderator

15:36 - 28 February 2010

1214 posts

I noticed such as vintagelighters.ru no such rating system, right? or am I wrong?

kypexin - Administrator

15:40 - 28 February 2010

1670 posts

Well, I changed the ratings a bit, we again have only two maniac :)))

Who fundamentally against, speak out, I can even turn them off or minimize easier :) But still treated with yumorom :)))

Merqury - Member

Samara, Russian Federation

9:26 - March 1, 2010

141 posts

Vladimir, and you can edit the title yourself a rating? It is possible, in order to avoid similar issues in the future, to change the status line to something more neutral, in the spirit of "the beginner - veteran - a veteran, etc.," as in other forums.

Plus, it is still such a feature where the admin can assign special Advanced Member distinguished forum users or individual titles at will, such as the "conscience of forum", "chief Earl" and. Etc. :-)

Sincerely yours, Merqury ...

kypexin - Administrator

9:33 - March 1, 2010

1670 posts

Individual ratings - no. The existing course can be changed. Your suggestions? :)

yours_truly - Moderator

14:21 - March 1, 2010

1214 posts

Message edited 17:47 - March 1, 2010 by yours_truly

it does not offer, I honestly, the ratings always somehow simpler look. just want to give an example from a forum where I sometimes appear - new member, junior member, member, advanced member, silver member, gold member, but then I do not know :) but again, again, this is not a suggestion, I basically and the current situation suits! I think the ratings - this is not the essence of it is so important :)

yours_truly - Moderator

14:22 - March 1, 2010

1214 posts

Merqury writes:

"Chief Earl" and. Etc. :-)

I hope that I do not call: (

faust - Maniac

Moscow

15:28 - March 1, 2010

674 posts

I somehow vaschsche FSUs))) but I can offer to make the orientation of purely zippovskuyu (we're on the site zippomanov after all)

Administrator called Blaisdell (creator after all)))

beginner to name, for example brush_chrome

DC, I did not know there cooper

someone else replica 41 th

even the old man replica 33rd

I for example it is not necessarily so, but like that)))

ZY although I repeat - I FSUs))))

Merqury - Member

17:30 - March 1, 2010

141 posts

Well, if a Zippo-market symbols, then we can (if we have 4 levels) brass - chrome - sterling - gold. :-)

A Administrator - signature limited edition. :-)

In general, it is necessary to see how in different forums is done, we can still come up with interesnenkoe Th ...

Merqury - Member

17:44 - March 1, 2010

141 posts

oniks1 writes:

Let us learn to speak briefly and to the point ...))))))

Yes, here's another, which come up with nonsense, the right word ... :-) We chat, not on the Komsomol meeting, a forum for dialogue to think, but not for "taken." :-) Nenenene, there is a virtual club, the more people write - the better! A "Chief Earl" - and let them, I even kind of flattering to be ... :-) Hatched flooding did not call, and then at least to join. :-)

yours_truly - Moderator

17:54 - March 1, 2010

1214 posts

Message edited 17:55 - March 1, 2010 by yours_truly

oniks1 writes:

Message edited 17:37 - March 1, 2010 by oniks1

Flooder main idea but do not forget! ))))))))) And let the status is automatically placed on each person to more than three messages per day, and more than ten lines ...)))))))))))))

Let us learn to speak briefly and to the point ...))))))

then along the major flooding we will have a pretty is not enough ...

but in general I liked the theme of the individual status, sorry that it can not be done ... it would be interesting :) although, as I said earlier, I do not care, but most importantly, to avoid the status of "Earl," the more - the "main". though, if we do not pay much attention to the score, it may subsequently would not pay. However, now that the label until flooder on anyone not hang :) In general, colleagues, do you really want to change? or just humor? :)

kypexin - Administrator

18:00 - March 1, 2010

1670 posts

Arthur, colleagues joke :))) Do not take it to heart :)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

18:07 - March 1, 2010

674 posts

haha flooder_brush, flooder_chrome, flooder_silver_plate ...))))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:45 - March 1, 2010

1214 posts

oniks1 writes:

Dachshunds, of course ...)) But no names were not called ... they responded, which this very concerned ...)))) Ha ha ...)))

Shoot, burned :))))

yours_truly - Moderator

19:50 - March 1, 2010

1214 posts

colleagues propose that in future such matters, and everything about online (suggestions, comments, complaints) to discuss here http://zippocollector.ru/forum ..... / topic-172

nevertheless, the topic was created for some other kind of posts!

ultrain - Expert

3:49 - 20 March 2012

166 posts

Are satisfied, then podcherpnul lot of interesting things! Thank you for your trouble Volodya

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2391 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))