Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Orgranizatsionnye questions, suggestions and requests.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

16:04 - 17 February 2012

327 posts

Well Mazzi and can house them airbrushing, but the fact that sells for 20 bucks BY MAZZI it's already stamping factory of his drawings. And the price for his handiwork so much higher.

Volodya. About the value, I mean that she is not well, what is lost, but as it certainly would have been more valuable bredfordskaya. But because of any gimor from official distributors, etc. etc.. Of course it is easier to take the game and do it all themselves.

There is one more thought - after all, there are shops where the purchase lighters, you can take advantage of free engraving on the purchased Zippe-only prefilled what to write. A 20 lighters can be 4-5 and send from abroad, in terms of customs.

kypexin - Administrator

16:38 - 17 February 2012

Posts 1670

Well actually Mazza official artist Zippo and according to its manual work officially appruvleny :)

It is clear that ordered from the factory would be more valuable. But it is real big hemorrhoids, if you are in Russia. In order to reduce the final cost of course it would be good to order the party even lighter and cleaner "there", but yes - the whole issue at the office. It's either lucky or not :)

ultrain - Expert

3:34 - 20 March 2012

166 posts

I support the idea with drawing engraving zippocollector.ru and serial number, and the beginning of each year could be let out! But only if it makes the plant ZIPPO, then the value of the jig will be real, not beautiful samopal. Because I believe we have informative website, moderators with experience of collecting, we have a right to express themselves, too!

With regard to the importation of: my brother bvoyurodny every six months on the mat STATES green card (must leave, or to deny a residence permit), had, in principle, it did not ask for, well, just that there makbukah bring. Basically talk mozhno.Dumayu is not in denial, but rather how it will be loaded there, and how far it is from Branford.

3 Casar price for jig acceptable. Still it would be cool once a year to suit any fees Zippo collectors do, very interesting to talk to, share, buy each other something of the collections, and of all that was not not too expensive, I suggest to leave n agenda the question of membership of a certain collection, what type wishing to communicate, write, please feel free to register, but there is some attacks, charges, new jig to the beginning of the year, there is only the anniversary of the club members who are part of the membership. Then the crap will be less on emerging issues and innovations!

Overall colleagues nakidal little thoughts in your court, I'm always for any kipish except hunger strike!)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:26 - 21 March 2012

Posts 1860

Guys. Once again: no need to create new themes! Everything is already set up! Ask questions in the existing ones. Just nailed two branches, both created in the "General questions about the Zippo." Both issues on fuel. Although there is a section "Accessories Zippo" and in it branch, and not one about fuel. Be careful, please))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:04 - 16 April 2012

Posts 1860

Could it be that I can not supervise site a week or two. Like everything floats and disassembling over, but all the same ... The guys I can count on your consciousness and you do not peregryzet each other and newcomers throat?))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:19 - 16 April 2012

479 posts

Message edited 21:20 - April 16, 2012 Members Kuryan

Well, I think that nothing bad will happen :)

Come back soon!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:58 - 16 April 2012

Posts 1860

But I can not go anywhere, I try to warn in advance. If you disappear, the IO Modera Stas-navigator and Boris-Botas, as they say, so be it)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

23:03 - 16 April 2012

479 posts

It is clear! No questions :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:22 - 21 May 2012

Posts 1860

Volodya, I'm lousy modernization, users are complaining that's on me ... Let me go, Shaitan-grass))) Do not coped I need someone tougher and bigger in the shoulders)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

3:09 - May 22, 2012

327 posts

Dragon you are wrong! Stay!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

5:36 - May 22, 2012

Posts 1860

xidemonix writes:

Dragon you are wrong! Stay!

I'm not from the site, and from the post. I want to, as before, instead of problems with editing other people's posts, the diplomatic conflict between users of extinction, and so-forth ... to plunge into the magical world of freedom and rudeness ... I want to call the garbage garbage and assholes assholes ...))))))))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

6:23 - May 22, 2012

327 posts

yeah like all it was always :) and even post Modera not frighten anyone specifically, and themes all mold-pity move somewhere, all unique :) scandals and intrigues of the investigation and asshole and hrenotnya - everything here is :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

6:31 - May 22, 2012

Posts 1860

Message Edit 6:43 - May 22, 2012 Members Gorynych5

There, you see))) Even you did not notice that the themes I brush and stand in the correct category, polite and politically correct as white in the Negro quarter. Try it yourself, you can do it, and I'm tired ..

Many advertisements for penis enlargement, and "instant earnings for one-click" on the site you see? Praaaavilno so it is also very, moderator to do with it)))

kypexin - Administrator

11:42 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1670

Well, what do you really :) Dragon - tired, go on vacation :) You look, then enthusiasm will appear again!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:37 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Volodya, a vacation of course I'm going, but back ... Too much at Modera restrictions. If you can remove the signature Moderator with my nickname leaving the authority, I will continue to clean spam and edit posts ... But I will cover huyami and all))) Post a moderator does not allow such lawlessness, it is a shame for a site)))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

14:47 - 22 May 2012

479 posts

)))))) Do not worry you so much! OK!

Well, either do not "hooligans" :)))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:57 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Who said anything about frustration? I just do not get upset, it's you worry, you will be now a new moderator and the old fucker on all three towers Dragon)))))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

15:00 - 22 May 2012

479 posts

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Bully !

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:04 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Kuryan writes:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Bully !

There is not a lot.)))

kypexin - Administrator

15:14 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1670

Gorynych5 writes:

Volodya, a vacation of course I'm going, but back ... Too much at Modera restrictions. If you can remove the signature Moderator with my nickname leaving the authority, I will continue to clean spam and edit posts ... But I will cover huyami and all))) Post a moderator does not allow such lawlessness, it is a shame for a site)))

Only with your nickname can not only from all at once - and it would not be fair, all of a sudden someone cherishes his status :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:23 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Volodya, well, then I will have to demote and to elect a new moderator. It's like an officer: not allowed to swear, thump, shoot at all whores ... And I'm here I want to do it all, but I do not want to disgrace site)))

ultrain - Expert

17:25 - 22 May 2012

166 posts

I've been honored and I thought, yes you Establishments yourself a second nickname of "gorynich bully" the truth of course agreeing with the administrator   and hooligans on your health, and no one will not know that you're under a new name and the nickname "Dragon"-one person! I recently did, too tired, and want mategnutsya. on par with the user to enter into a dispute, and itd be is banned, though old people had long been aware that under almost the same name moderator, and sometimes they write well, that's moderator schyas will vandalize, or quietly, quietly modernization in the posts!) In general, I will say briefly, except for 10% of old people, bolshenikto knows that another nickname moderator, under a normal user, and immediately became zhituha easier and prevent yourself and put in the bank posting, you know that as an angel and devil in one person , but it became easier! Think, think Volodya would not mind if you stay by our moderator and uncover a nickname and fooled around a little bit, but we are not told that you are under a new name!)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:27 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Gyyyy, interesting idea.)))) I think chesslovo!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:39 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

ultrain

comprehensively reviewed your proposal and agreed to the same))) That is interesting: the new ship uchetka pages on this site smarter than the bullet "thug moderator", probably the fact that it does not load any extra modules for editing and all-is))))

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:18 - 22 May 2012

479 posts

Powered anyway loaded nightmare, slowly :)))))) So with the new uchetka you do not win anything in this regard :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:28 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Oleg, believe me, with moderskoy uchetki still slower than a normal user. Well, here we have this is not the fastest website to make it faster, you must either overgrown with big tits advertising or subscription fees by making hosters. I personally do both options are not suitable, I think all of you too.

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

20:47 - 22 May 2012

479 posts

I agree .... In addition, the engine is not the fountain, so to speak ....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:59 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Well, not a fountain .... But in my mind there were two or three times, "the pale young man with burning eyes" and promised to translate the site for free on the new engine and the "vaaasche everything's cool." So does these negotiations have not ended. Someone in the morning sobering up just running away, someone in communication with the administrator voiced price "for free" and sends "a forest to her grandmother with a basket of cakes" ;-)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

21:27 - 22 May 2012

479 posts

Ponyatnenko :) :) :) :) :)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:41 - 22 May 2012

Posts 1860

Well, something like that. Yes. "Poor thing, but with taste" :-)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3312 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))