Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Orgranizatsionnye questions, suggestions and requests.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:49 - February 5, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 20:57 - February 5, 2012 user Gorynych5

So. By the will of his wife that sent me .. Ugh, Volodya aka kypexin, our new moderator, I, I myself lazy, and to no purpose at all dunce, because I hope for your civic consciousness and responsibility for all jambs I can not keep track, because we write here your suggestions (preferably supported by references) as it We clean up, opimizirovat forum, so it was easier to find Old and not stumble in the mass doubles, repetitions and other stuff. Sincerely yours Dragon.

PS, just in case I run hither somewhere, and it seems that the presence of a moderator at the moment is essential, that is connected mail: gorynych5@rambler.ru and connected Asya: 369-899-789.

kypexin - Administrator

21:13 - February 5, 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Message edited 20:57 - February 5, 2012 user Gorynych5

PS, just in case I run hither somewhere, and it seems that the presence of a moderator at the moment is essential, that is connected mail: gorynych5@rambler.ru and connected Asya: 369-899-789.

And I remind you that there is a magic button "Report to moderator" of each post in the forum :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

9:37 - February 6, 2012

791 posts

Now I will say that I liked a forum collectors Belarus

shturman1998 - Maniac

10:04 - February 6, 2012

791 posts

oh yeah! quickly and simply and categorically needs editorial section of personal messages

KvaK - Member

Belarus

14:47 - February 6, 2012

Posts 20

Message edited 14:48 - February 6, 2012 user KvaK

shturman1998 writes:

Now I will say that I liked a forum collectors Belarus

Thank you! Very nice! And what exactly do you think?

ZIPPO Club BY

faust - Maniac

Moscow

20:52 - February 6, 2012

674 posts

Come on, Dragon, burn! Make our forum with blackjack and hookers at last! ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:54 - February 6, 2012

1860 posts

Mukhtar try)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:51 - February 8, 2012

1860 posts

So, he began to slowly pick forum as possible split topics dumb, I'll solve it with Volodya a bit later .. And while this: typical, same topics, the content issue "off" and the answer is "refueled" removed. Those that contain at least one non-standard solution or a development is not bothering anyone. So do not be alarmed if you created theme removed, it does not mean that you have broken something or moderator "has on you tooth"))) Just the answers found in other previously established themes and quite a search. With questions "authenticity or that the model" complicated attached pictures, almost every unique, only then merge into one big thing to do is not have tehvozmozhnosti. In this regard, please: do not create new themes you, ask and attach images to existing similar, because both you and those who will come after you it's easier to search, compare, etc.

Thank you.

botas - Expert

0:37 - 9 February 2012

530 posts

Message edited 1:01 - February 9, 2012 user botas

Hephaestus to help you, of course! :)

I've been with were several: Gorynych5, I suggest that your request here is a warning:

".... In this respect, please: do not create new themes you, ask and attach images to existing similar, because both you and those who will come after you it's easier to search, compare, etc."

stick something on top (and fatty red tint) on the user of a forum created the new theme. And when you come to the forum - hang this varningov should not out there at the top all the way now hangs warning Comrade. Kypexin'a ("WARNING: Due to a sharp surge in the activity of spammers to November 15, 2011 .."), and should hang above the line "Last thread with unread messages."

In other words, the forum, as viewing the heading "Recent topics with unread messages" and creates a new message in any forum topic is to see it this appeal: "In connection with this request: do not you create new topics, ask and attach images existing similar, because both you and those who will come after you it's easier to search, compare, etc. "And then again spawn bubbles topic words.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:08 - 9 February 2012

1860 posts

Undoubtedly, this sensible proposal, but ... I do not have the necessary rights. Because so far as it is. In principle, such as we have low attendance and activity, I'm not hard to monitor and adjust again create themes (carefully clean up the existing records for a few years more difficult task). Who are willing and able to read, read, and then, who does not want, the whole site though ispishi red, and all the same at their will (as the practice of other resources).

shturman1998 - Maniac

11:34 - 10 February 2012

791 posts

I think that section is all about zippo which is visible when you click forum neoyuhodisozdat subsection determine the authenticity, because it is the most frequent question from new visitors to the site and put it number one and that's all, and that it what they want, and then write ))))

kypexin - Administrator

13:13 - 10 February 2012

1670 posts

Message edited 13:13 - February 10, 2012 user kypexin

I hear all, thanks for the constructive! :)

Help pliz still dial a dozen burning questions and topics on the page http://zippocollector.ru/faq/ - those who have the most frequent and that you can write the answer in 2-5 lines.

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:23 - 10 February 2012

791 posts

Volodya and the theme to the order zippo with our logo alive?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:16 - 10 February 2012

1860 posts

Volodya, a Fake yaby straight to the point difference in the hull and year of publication inserts inserted reference to the definition of dating. Yes, it is in the block on the left, but the small and beginners do not see her in the face, and asked that the squiggle on the bottom mean often. The second proposal Stas, a separate topic for authenticity, then there will be digging as you like and as best you can, and I dump all these Temko this section without much fuss with editing. What is missing to me how Modera? Can not stand the answer from one topic to another existing one, and as moderator is very necessary. And a good idea, in the window of an answer to fix the "insert link", I have it there, but not active, with a tambourine in the settings of dancing, beer victims Admin God brought, but alas)))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

20:39 - 10 February 2012

391 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

And a good idea, in the window of an answer to fix the "insert link", I have it there, but not active, with a tambourine in the settings of dancing, beer victims Admin God brought, but alas)))

I "insert / edit link" works well, just checked, the preview go to the link there.

ultrain - Expert

23:52 - 10 February 2012

166 posts

and subsection, the cost of a, as many are interested, the cost of a jig or that, in this section, the forum participants have shared the links to all sorts of different auctions and shops that can be represented by the price to ask lighters. Something like this, and then scattered around the forum these questions and sometimes repeat questions, but in different themes.)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:01 - February 11, 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 0:09 - February 11, 2012 user Gorynych5

ultrain writes:

and subsection, the cost of a, as many are interested, the cost of a jig or that, in this section, the forum participants have shared the links to all sorts of different auctions and shops that can be represented by the price to ask lighters. Something like this, and then scattered around the forum these questions and sometimes repeat questions, but in different themes.)

Well, this is probably too much, such a question can be marked in the definition of authenticity. That is, people immediately expressed Zippo it at all, and then the approximate value of the auction ...

PS. Otherwise, we will go to try to get rid of what, instead of 1000 so get 1,000 subdirectories))))

shturman1998 - Maniac

11:30 - 11 February 2012

791 posts

the cost of a generally unnecessary, this is hammers, and Avita ibei

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:09 - 11 February 2012

1860 posts

Stas, from our point of view, yes, too much. And people often ask the question, and you have to grieve that 10-20 year old lighter from mass production is 300-800 rubles and collection value is not the same as the 10-year-old foreign car ushatannaya ;-)

kypexin - Administrator

23:26 - 12 February 2012

1670 posts

shturman1998 writes:

Volodya and the theme to the order zippo with our logo alive?

Yes, God bless you, these lighters of 20 pieces sold out two years ago, and more of them there :)

PS Why on Saturday did not answer the phone? calling you all day ...

shturman1998 - Maniac

3:59 - February 16, 2012

791 posts

died after a concert just woke the next day, I did not mean to be done?

kypexin - Administrator

13:24 - 16 February 2012

1670 posts

shturman1998 writes:

died after a concert just woke the next day, I did not mean to be done?

Make copies unprofitable. No big runs up to buy these lighters, the circulation was tiny, though, and was sold for a long time, and then half I sent to foreign countries friends. A bespeak one interested, all lost exclusivity.

shturman1998 - Maniac

14:40 - 16 February 2012

791 posts

so should throw cry))) and count how many of us I am ready to be typed

kypexin - Administrator

16:16 - 16 February 2012

1670 posts

shturman1998 writes:

so should throw cry))) and count how many of us I am ready to be typed

If you have collected a minimum of 15-20 who want to buy a lighter at least 2000 rubles - and then I'll be ready :)

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

18:15 - 16 February 2012

327 posts

Volodya. What's going on with all this situevina zhigami engraved Zippocollector.ru? The whole party is engraved in our purely what that office, then lose all the value of the lighters. As you said, if the factory itself Zippo makes the party, and they can do, I do not remember from 30 or 50, and then the lighter will be your article and even the numbers of type 1 30. Type Customized Zippo. But for this we need people from the States, which would all ordered and sent this game.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

23:27 - 16 February 2012

391 posts

Yes, order in Bradford would, of course, much interesnee.Lyubopytno, if possible, how much everything cost?

Slava - Expert

9:47 - February 17, 2012

225 posts

Where then there is written that you can order from the United States, but the number 50 is very long, and as I understood, it will all pretty expensive.

Here are just wondering how much? Although it is scary ... Number sell 50 pieces will not be easy.

Slava - Expert

9:56 - February 17, 2012

225 posts

That's interesting, these guys did a lighter in the States?

http://www.zippoclub.at/html/c ..... _shop.html

According to the Venetian yes.

kypexin - Administrator

10:05 - 17 February 2012

1670 posts

Friends, normal collectors club in the west of course bought directly from the club lighter Zippo. I once made these lighters itself (that is, the party is buying 20 pieces engraved and struck back in Moscow.) Order Zippo factory first, truly from 50 specimens, and secondly, for the manufacture and delivery will take about a year (in the case of an order from Russia, because this should be done is through the official distributor "Korolus" whose wholesale supply of U.S. 1 2 times a year), and third, the cost will be going wild. If someone can make such an order it directly in the U.S. and still bring himself lighters here (because 50 lighters mail if their own order and individual, 99.9% as customs delay "of a consignment") I'll be glad. While in Russia, the official ways to do this for very long and very expensive, as I wrote above.

PS Dima, I see no reason why, in this case, "the value of lost lighters." Well, engraving done here, but so what?

shturman1998 - Maniac

13:16 - 17 February 2012

791 posts

Message edited 13:17 - February 17, 2012 user shturman1998

I support Vladimir, take for example Mazzi, or other custom models, they are all written at home)))) By the way, I think that on e-bay zippo zippocollector also be sold)))), this can help

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2775 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))