Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Orgranizatsionnye questions, suggestions and requests.

ultrain - Expert

4:04 - May 23, 2012

166 posts

my website loaded normally, and can, in principle it would be faster! The average cost 1600r site maintenance and engine. We know about 1498 members, if for 1rublyu chip in a month and there's your normal engine on the site, but for a $ 100, an almost 150 thousand, then you can put this engine! I am ready to transfer each month 100rubley to the needs of the site, so let's say the membership fee! For themselves, so as not to suffer! If so to take root, then all the normal clubs and communities have some contributions to make them show, club badges released, some activities, but take the same elementary lighter from our zippocollector.ru contributions would be without key problems can be it would be each member of the club each year to produce jig! IMHO this is my point of view, as I have with this for a long time stalknulsya, but only on the sports line.

shturman1998 - Maniac

4:34 - May 23, 2012

791 posts

fully support this idea!! I have a $ 10 per year

ultrain - Expert

6:24 - May 23, 2012

166 posts

$ 10 a year is nothing, 25rubley a month eato when multiplied by the 1,498 participants is nearly 15 000 thousand dollars, and this gentlemen about 450 000, is not only possible dvizhek online and stir up the jig to each member of the club to produce, organize, once a year in the summer holidays for example in some of mediocre motels! besides paying club members who are not in Russia and in the CIS countries, the same tickets to recreational club! Here for example kuryan lives in Tashkent and the same flight would cost him to Moscow back and forth about 3 million soums, which is an average of 20 rubles a 000rubley, and in fact there is a lot of money, and so if a $ 10 annual fee will (it is about 25 000sumov, 2tys soums a month is a small thing), then fly to Russia and meet with all of it will be like another very nice week to rest and get with the T-shirt, cap and a jig and it is VERY VERY klubski! So I filed the idea, then let her into the ranks or no deal Volodya and the whole team! And as always you can decide!)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:21 - May 23, 2012

479 posts

Yes, we have a ticket to Moscow and back costs nemeryannom :) Some do not collect for the year, even if not to eat anything at all ......

True, I stopped flying airplanes at all, but somehow afraid forth to uzho :) Until the army, the army, well, a little later, now I try not to go anywhere at all .....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

8:31 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1860

Message Edit 8:43 - May 23, 2012 Members Gorynych5

I've recorded a number of sites of different subjects. $ 100 a month is not a lot of money, and if 1000 or 3000, or ...? Membership should be free. And contact with Volodya and find out where and how to send the "extra" money to develop a website no one is prohibited? 1498 just registered participants, most of registering once left one or two answers and more on the website does not appear, while others were at the adman (ban as such we do not have a malicious post is deleted, and the registered nick Gnehm remains in the database). Realistic to have to look at things: How much is a day of unique visitors? I do not think more than two dozen. Of these, someone came or went just look at the link on the search request Zippo. So fantastic $ 15,000 turn into a dime. This is my personal opinion ...

kypexin - Administrator

9:23 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1670

Gorynych5 writes:

Well, not a fountain .... But in my mind there were two or three times, "the pale young man with burning eyes" and promised to translate the site for free on the new engine and the "vaaasche everything's cool." So does these negotiations have not ended. Someone in the morning sobering up just running away, someone in communication with the administrator voiced price "for free" and sends "a forest to her grandmother with a basket of cakes" ;-)

It's not quite the point. I personally do not mind the new engine. The question is, what will be the effort to transfer the site to a new engine, and the process is likely to be accompanied also change the entire design and so on, but the important thing is to keep all of the content and functionality is quite a huge amount :) One friend offered me a new engine separately for the forum, but the question of the transfer of the whole being offline (and preferably with the preservation of the structure of links) quite heavy, the lift well, or with a very low cost.

kypexin - Administrator

9:29 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1670

Guys, you are all well :) But understand this reasoning, the paid membership - it's not quite the same topic, especially in the Russian conditions. And plus, the paid membership will automatically be taken to imply that someone on the project will work on a more or less permanent basis - the same moderators and at least one programmer and so on - well, one of those reasons, that the money that a person pays for membership, it pays in the first place a matter of fact for the development and support of the project and a service :)

I am very glad that the site is live, but to actively develop it I just have neither the strength nor the time. A That's so, the site itself is now costing not particularly expensive, about 600 rubles per month for Shared hosting (which parallel a few of my sites live), well, plus the domain once a year to extend, but it's just a penny.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:31 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1860

From the relocation of the terms ... When you move the database "for cheap on the knee" loss of information is inevitable, but "for the expensive" does not make sense. Our "brake" the engine has an advantage: There is a time to think, "Is it worth it to post garbage, maybe I got a little excited?"

kypexin - Administrator

9:32 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1670

Gorynych5 writes:

Realistic to have to look at things: How much is a day of unique visitors? I do not think more than two dozen. Of these, someone came or went just look at the link on the search request Zippo. So fantastic $ 15,000 turn into a dime. This is my personal opinion ...

Dragon, you're not going to believe - the unique living of people every day about 500-600 come :) Another issue is that 95% of them - is often referrals from search engines, well, one of them is like the site more or less, but active participants in the same forum I think the remaining 5% to account for no more.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:40 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1860

Nope, Volodya did not believe it. As far as I understand most of these 500-600 it's still not a "unique live" and the search engine spiders - once inserted in other forums pictures from this site - two;

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

9:51 - May 23, 2012

Posts 1860

From time to time I come across when searching on our articles yours_truly, with a photo of a painfully familiar to asses my own lighters placed on other sites apparently without him, your and my permission. A photo where? On our server. It is loaded and the counter records the arrival of the user. Maybe I'm wrong or poorly understood, but something like that to me, "the bearded odmin" explained)))

kypexin - Administrator

10:13 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1670

Gorynych5 writes:

From time to time I come across when searching on our articles yours_truly, with a photo of a painfully familiar to asses my own lighters placed on other sites apparently without him, your and my permission. A photo where? On our server. It is loaded and the counter records the arrival of the user. Maybe I'm wrong or poorly understood, but something like that to me, "the bearded odmin" explained)))

'm Wrong :) I'm talking about comes to your site (ie opening a browser at least one page), not the uploading of pictures with him.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:23 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1860

Well, so much so. And it's still an active flood here 10 people. This is without any counters and computer programs can be seen)))

Val1730 - Expert

11:21 - 23 May 2012

Posts 158

Gorynych5 writes:

Well, so much so. And it's still an active flood here 10 people. This is without any counters and computer programs can be seen)))

This is true :) On the other forums of the lighters, and even less :)

kypexin - Administrator

13:36 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1670

Val1730 writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

This is true :) On the other forums of the lighters, and even less :)

And that there are "other" forums? :))))))))))

Val1730 - Expert

13:50 - 23 May 2012

Posts 158

kypexin writes:

Funny ..... Vladimir, I want to cry: (I guess you forgot, let me remind :)

You go out there it's fun ... not as much as before but still ......

http://vintagelighters.ru/forum/

kypexin - Administrator

14:05 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1670

Val1730 writes:

kypexin writes:

Funny ..... Vladimir, I want to cry: (I guess you forgot, let me remind :)

You go out there it's fun ... not as much as before but still ......

http://vintagelighters.ru/forum/

Oh! Well, exactly the same :))) I missed :)

Val1730 - Expert

14:11 - 23 May 2012

Posts 158

kypexin writes:

Oh! Well, exactly the same :))) I missed :)

Well, zhdems return to the lost children of the Father :)

ultrain - Expert

14:36 ​​- 23 May 2012

166 posts

So what you end up with, who can say how many will dvizhek or on the knee not erasing all of the information, and how many there really are not bots and normal living souls! This question probably to Volodya and modders, they are still the most informatsieyraspolagayut! Roughly estimate though as the saying goes ... X to the nose!

kypexin - Administrator

14:54 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1670

ultrain writes:

So what you end up with, who can say how many will dvizhek or on the knee not erasing all of the information, and how many there really are not bots and normal living souls! This question probably to Volodya and modders, they are still the most informatsieyraspolagayut! Roughly estimate though as the saying goes ... X to the nose!

But who knows what it would cost. From zero to infinity :))) No, well, seriously, the global alteration of the entire site with a single programmer can cost from 20 to 50 thousand rubles, so if very roughly.

As for living souls not ready to say. It is necessary to look.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:45 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1860

And how many typed "living souls" to buy a real brilliant replica with site logo? How many of them would be willing to pay money is not comparable for the goods, but for the fact that pages open faster?

ultrain - Expert

15:58 - 23 May 2012

166 posts

Well I see and Stas would support site or type of fee to the club!) I think you just have to count how many really here at all the living people, not bots!)

ultrain - Expert

16:02 - 23 May 2012

166 posts

Message edited 16:15 - May 23, 2012 Members ultrain

well, for example if 15 people and typed. If you take the lighters, and $ 100 every month for the last 18 thousand))) I for example if you'll make $ 100 a month, I have them and unnoticed, then fly thousands!) can do to start some type of e-wallet and go throw , well, for example short unsubscribe, then you can really start to learn how to do it voplotimo? type of experimentation! and threw unsubscribed type: Bob 100, Peter 50, Misha 500, if he went to mass, and then you can put a minimum membership fee!

I give an example I have been a professional roller (friskeytom)

so here except uniforms themselves rollers, wheels, which wear out in a month takes about 5-10 thousand plus about 1 thousand (at least) I'm paying dues that have:

1) Member of the scooter club, 2) belong to a closed group of the forum 3) competitions, trips, vacation, travel, closed vechrinki members-only club for all the contributions, well, if you can not pull your pocket even with a grab!

Personally, it suits me, because apart from the fact that we meet together, even open rollerball school, absolutely free of charge for beginners who are just starting to stand on them! shops are available!

Well, something like this, I can do what, Wedboo Russian site about ZIPPO one and it is a huge plus!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:05 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1860

We also offer: Volodya voiced address purse where volunteers will be able to send money to the note "For a new engine." If you typed the amount sufficient to upgrade, then hooray, go ahead, if not, then it just will send the money back. As you are such a proposal?

ultrain - Expert

16:20 - 23 May 2012

166 posts

Message edited 16:41 - May 23, 2012 Members ultrain

so why send back, meaning that if you do business, you have to finish it to the end so as not to give up half way! Well if you really really bad will let Volodya make your pictures and autograph and send it to leave, it is also very well be!

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

17:38 - 23 May 2012

391 posts

One does not quite understand all this talk about the new engine and tdA that, actually, because I do not like? I-Firefox, add-on to it Fasterfox.Ego timer download pages: site-3, 978s, forum-4, 281 s authorization-5, 202c, in my opinion wrong and slowly. whether a fuss because of the acceleration for a second?

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:02 - 23 May 2012

Posts 1860

evenk writes:

One does not quite understand all this talk about the new engine and tdA that, actually, because I do not like? I-Firefox, add-on to it Fasterfox.Ego timer download pages: site-3, 978s, forum-4, 281 s authorization-5, 202c, in my opinion wrong and slowly. whether a fuss because of the acceleration for a second?

Personally, I have the current speed is also quite satisfied. Therefore propose to "vote with the ruble."

ultrain - Expert

1:26 - May 24, 2012

166 posts

So ... no one says that if someone quickly loaded all gud, I have the Internet up to 25 Mbit / s that part that proceeding, 6 browsers, and much more! So do not talk about those who have that load quickly, and how the Internet, there salt in the other, that dvizhek anyway weak, and that I have personally tested it on 3G modem! RBC's boot and then faster. It is time. And two, it would be nice to somehow support our club, website maintenance, release of the same year, on the lighter of some T-shirts with logos, caps, some meetings once a year to organize! I think it's all good! The same jig that Stas do with what interference pulled 15 people, not easier just every month, for some N-th sum of contributions and do not bathe and do not float people's brains. I personally had the example of production jig labeled site, Stas benefit of a military man, the boy said, the boy did. Another would have scored and sent to all in the return grandmother. I have described above as an example of sports club that I go running and what are the pros member of the club has! Do you want to be a member of the club, hang out, relax, travel, get gift, to be invited, will come and go, no, no violence, but makes also communicate with everyone, but so close to the example of the sports season we have a members-only club on the list and all the rest you please get the final pictures of our meetings! Abroad, it has long been the norm. So what is there to write more, so I think everything is clear to all, I am ready to support our site every month ruble without question, let the administration decide of course taking into account the fact that some people here do not live in Russia, and in their country of tens of salary times smaller, but still the same funny 100rubley steady wins each, we then still kollektsioniruem from cigarettes or cigarette butts))) will be more expensive and lighter calves))))

ultrain - Expert

1:31 - May 24, 2012

166 posts

ready to support the ruble, though the administration will calculate the "living souls" and the arithmetic average of about how much it is necessary that all of us Shit stele and all went and jealous!)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:47 - May 24, 2012

479 posts

Yes, the speed of an Internet course also depends, in my home megabits likely to work from 2 to 10, and 25 - it can only dream :))))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3386 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))