Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Orgranizatsionnye questions, suggestions and requests.

kypexin - Administrator

11:16 - 24 May 2012

1670 posts

Friends, I am honestly very happy that you are so "sick" for our cause :) But I think that raises funds for 100 rubles from wishing there is almost nothing to solve. In good, just need a sponsor in the person or a shop, store, or companies who would just let the dough to the project in exchange for advertising or any other of reciprocal benefit. But the sponsor has not yet seen, and revenue from advertising on the site are minimal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this subject? :)

ultrain - Expert

17:52 - 24 May 2012

166 posts

Volodya and yet what a ruble can decide something? 100rubley cited as an example!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:21 - 24 May 2012

1860 posts

Message edited 19:58 - May 24, 2012 user Gorynych5

Volodya, at the sponsor's store will bring his experience with the site about phones and other gadgets. Saytik was (and basically is) a little on the number of users and visitors comparable to ours, but the basis of the content a little more. So the question was, what to do? YEAR! Year fucked each other brains, the team peresralas in usmert, 50% left (including me). So the only option is to convince Bradford is that we are the fucking Russian-language site about their products. Example ultrain on my (in my opinion) is not successful, after all he is talking about extreme sports, where a lot of equipment and high wear, such sites sellers gladly take under his wing. But we are not interested in, selling the product of this does not take off. What remains? 1) Build commercials: That is the whole screen boobs, pussy and a unique double boiler, and somewhere in the corner of a tiny Zippo Lighter (earnings barely pay for hosting, and to the shame of the whole world) 2) Open the same pair of purses Web Money, Yandex-grandmother separately for donations, well there was someone money bonus and in celebration shared with the site (also not a fountain, but without shame), and 3) to build a relationship with the manufacturers of souvenirs, logos on different surfaces, etc., and we promote them at all, or even deliver lighters (who wants it and will deal with "dick I know him") than the latest version of interest to you? So that when a person wants to buy a Zippo, it comes to an online store or on ebay. But when he bought it already, it first goes to boast here on the forum, and then begins to wonder: Where would scribbled on it that is unique to the current I? And here the link! Workshop is commissioned and share with us for snapping client. How much it will be profitable, even some do not play, the idea was born during the writing of this post))))))))))

ultrain - Expert

20:25 - 24 May 2012

166 posts

Yes .... there are many sports that it is necessary - always different consumables, although we also consumables, if there are the same wick, cherts, shops, prices are different but the truth! About 2 or 3 points I think really, I can adjust the advertising campaign, my brother has his own advertising company http://www.v-dizaine.ru , can that srastetsya! On the second point it's all good, but I still would have made ​​membership of the club. It is more necessary to have Stas know, he's in the club Zippo "ZEN" as I understand the numbers. One happy that our site Zipo, only so big and almost everything. IMHO my opinion it would be ideal if the site would have worked a couple of shops, mastrerskih one advertising company and it would be membership. I think word of mouth would continue his work would have made!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:47 - 24 May 2012

1860 posts

It will not work with the membership (IMHO), does not like our people to pay even a hundred rubles obyazalovke. Who does not love those who can not. Well, what will you do with such an 'artist site logo "comrade Oleg if he Stas grandmother pay for a lighter, somewhere reborrow? Banned? Or give him epaulets Greedy? Not greedy, he do not have it today. And tomorrow will be, and you do have membership stripped and branded disgrace. Membership is not necessary, some voluntarily will send 500 rubles, but when he was told that he should be 100, and then send the fuck ... Well, it's I think so ... And about the flint-wick-fuels, which they advertise? They are the same species, and so they will buy another thing would be regular, strong, waterresistand, something ... Collections sport stock are updated annually, and it is eternal Zippy from year to year. Is that the Zippo Blue advertise, but we're so friendly its crap that does not fly)))))

ultrain - Expert

22:23 - 24 May 2012

166 posts

Message edited 22:27 - May 24, 2012 user ultrain

Well then go for the least resistance, even Vladimir opens wallet, we will be there to put and separate Temko, put put plus and how much everything will be better than nothing at all! The history of the Red Cross also began as a commune and existed on donations, but schyas red cross will abruptly than the UN!)

kypexin - Administrator

9:33 - May 25, 2012

1670 posts

ultrain writes:

It is more necessary to have Stas know, he's in the club Zippo "ZEN" as I understand the numbers.

Well, the ZEN and I am, I was almost there at his appearance and the first man from Russia :) Actually, there is no organizational differences are not, membership is open, free of charge, the same online community and so on. But there is a fundamental difference in the number of collectors (and their severity), there are still people around the world are involved, and our website is focused on Russia, and here unfortunately collectors still small. And plus there is very good organization of the whole set is a group of administrators, they spend a lot of time to develop and work on this resource, hence the constant release of limited club lighters, and other bonuses. In general, they are difficult to be an American (read: international) club build a better organization and the scale itself more.

kypexin - Administrator

9:34 - May 25, 2012

1670 posts

Guys, thank you. I'll think about purses and other things, how best to do. But if anyone has a real sponsorship ideas - always welcome, tell me pliz.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:22 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

Volodya, my poser. Picked up a new smart uparavleniem under Android OS. Ceased to activate text input, as in the forum and in PM. Previous machines were also on "Anryuhe" and everything worked. I go, I read, you can see "Posts on the site - nix", and I can not answer, as is banned in read mode))))-bad, is required to repair if possible. TTX itself devaysa on request offer.

kypexin - Administrator

13:39 - 20 June 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Volodya, my poser. Picked up a new smart uparavleniem under Android OS. Ceased to activate text input, as in the forum and in PM. Previous machines were also on "Anryuhe" and everything worked. I go, I read, you can see "Posts on the site - nix", and I can not answer, as is banned in read mode))))-bad, is required to repair if possible. TTX itself devaysa on request offer.

Hmmm ... And what does? And another try? Browser problem is likely.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:45 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

kypexin writes:

Gorynych5 writes:

Hmmm ... And what does? And another try? Browser problem is likely.

This is the first where I started. Built-in, Opera, FireFox, Dolphin - the result is.

kypexin - Administrator

13:47 - 20 June 2012

1670 posts

I honestly have no idea how to fix it: ((Well, I did not write the engine forum hands. Way I have the same problem with the forum to hammer - with aypada can not write there. But our forum in mobile Safari running app.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:50 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

Well, you can mark in a secret notebook, there is a problem and in the case of beer Treat any programmer familiar. Suddenly, there are only two lines need to fix the code? ;-)

kypexin - Administrator

13:56 - 20 June 2012

1670 posts

Yeah. Think about it! thank you :)

Slava - Expert

18:48 - 20 June 2012

225 posts

This issue is already raised like that.

Not insist because I do not understand much in these matters,   but it seemed to me, the problem is that the tool to enter text is written in Flash.

All my WM smartphones generally refused to understand that there's what ... if I remember not to upload even the input field.

Andrew also works with a flush is not bad, the field itself is loaded, you can poke at buttons to change the format of text, numbers, etc. does this thing work out and understand. But when we click on the text box in order to enter text smartphone does not understand himself what is required to enter text.

I tried most of the browsers, and everywhere the problem remained.

But this was partly solved. On my Motorola has four buttons at the bottom of the screen, one of them is responsible for calling the menu.

In the standard browser, short press causes the address bar and press "windows", "stop", etc. but her long confinement, causing the keyboard (only in the browser.) If you open the input field tapnut at him, then bring up the keyboard and start typing, it all turned out, and the printed text you receive.

Only, and the main problem is that it comes only with English letters, Russian just not printed.

But I'm not sure that this option is generally on all smartphones with Andrew, tk not all have this button.

In general, the problem I have met here and another on a single resource, but there are Russian letters printed.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:08 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

Slav, on this model (Samsung Galaxy Note N7000), a long tap on the menu key is not the keyboard, and Google search. Here at NTS 'oh, long tapom Claudia cause even on the desktop.

Slava - Expert

19:33 - 20 June 2012

225 posts

Well I have to androyda only Motorola is and CHTC valdfaer, it did not check, but it does not change the fact, print vseravno eerily not convenient, as plainly not you see the print =)

How about the way Note? Today, trying to find a new Nokiyu 808 in sales, there is not anywhere ... drew attention to Note, in comparison with the rest of wow-factor provided =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:49 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

Slava wrote:

Well I have to androyda only Motorola is and CHTC valdfaer, it did not check, but it does not change the fact, print vseravno eerily not convenient, as plainly not you see the print =)

How about the way Note? Today, trying to find a new Nokiyu 808 in sales, there is not anywhere ... drew attention to Note, in comparison with the rest of wow-factor provided =)

Good note, a huge screen provides a web-surfing almost at the level of domestic companies, unrealistic long-playing (in comparison with other vedroidami) battery, printed by the same big screen is very convenient, the number of misses is equivalent to printing on the computer and cause inattention. Well, of course nimble processor and RAM on top. Of the minuses probably only the size, if you prefer to wear jeans, then cram this "Sapper shovel" pocket navryadli out))

Slava - Expert

20:48 - 20 June 2012

225 posts

A sort of intermediate class, smartphone and tablet =) I remember as a tormented in his time on the thickness of the old Smart on VM. In jeans they certainly pushes, but that it is a miracle to pull it was not easy ... still, thickness was exactly a pack of cigarettes =) This at least flat ...

For every day I would take a hardly, too healthy. And here lie on the couch with the Internet, that is another matter, though then probably better to take a pill, and it will be cheaper.

In general, all of its tasks pose devices =)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:04 - 20 June 2012

1860 posts

About the problem, this is true, I need internet, asi-figase on a device that I can safely push in the pocket of army pants and tourist. To call for such a silly thing probably uncomfortable, I have not tried for a long time wearing two devices. Normal dialer for voice communication and are here for other gizmos. Sofa for felting better course for 7-10 inches tablet.

chaa174 - Expert

0:05 - 21 June 2012

503 posts

hope notebook to 4-ki vedroidnoy updated?

there are supposed to be more fun. novelty current-current appeared for the PCT apparatus.

general, of course it's not even ... it's MSL suco shovels ... :)

Chef bought - grandson to cuddle, so I hand-hold pomatsat took - I realized that ... well, fuck the amateur.

and generally from vedroida refused once due here such small "gifts"

although its Milestone remember with nostalgia ... and all my friends say - this is the best they have seen and held in his hands. but it is not the merit of the Motorola Google. longing for memories is of iron and implementation design. Cho's OS ... even drunk or stand on it.

for a laptop plus an unambiguous say - oherennno it notes on the move draw. pen got, recorded, retained. I like the animal closer to orthodox still help bring hands. information. the appropriate interface. as it is more natural, closer to nature. on the iPhone is not laminate.

but in general it really is the problem device. a simple platform is not optimized for a specific implementation browser. this is what samososung hate - climb to where your hands curves do not, solid dfragmentatsiya and shoals in the end. probably just incompatibility dopilennogo under the Notes browser.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:39 - 21 June 2012

1860 posts

Up to 4-ki updated, but I have stayed on 2.3.6, too "frozen sandwich" was still wet with glitches let youth fights, I conquered my ... Forgot about this axis more than a lamer ever seen)))

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

5:47 - 21 June 2012

327 posts

but really call it like it's easier and without any crap) (bleat and live perfectly well without mobiles when something))) in this age of the Internet we impose on any device, but whatever it was, it is still nothing but talk all the very inconvenient, as most ahuenny Internet is a personal computer with a large screen and easy Claudia and mouse, and all the rest, and a poor excuse is better to raise your ass off the couch and go to my computer, but if they're lying on the couch, so it's even better, is not important reminisce about the Internet, sofa is also not for the Internet was invented)), otherwise we will soon forget why do we get up off the couch and do something)

Kuryan - Expert

Tashkent

8:55 - 21 June 2012

479 posts

I use the internet for iPhone in very rare cases, work computer, home computer, and here and there the internet is almost always without problems. And after home a 24-inch Monica, look at the screen even iPhone not hunt, well uncomfortable to sit out there on the net))))))) Nout such do not want to, without having to .......

kypexin - Administrator

12:25 - 21 June 2012

1670 posts

Slava wrote:

Not insist because I do not understand much in these matters,   but it seemed to me, the problem is that the tool to enter text is written in Flash.

No there is no flash, what are you :)))) then java-script normal. That is why in some mobile browsers do not work - the question. I have all Apple this forum rabotet without problems. But with the hammer is the same problem - to write to the forum I can not.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:34 - 23 June 2012

951 posts

Returning to the subject of club fees, etc. I am ready to join in a paid membership, nothing shitty do not see this and forced the more. Volodya, solve what and how, announce their will =))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:37 - 24 June 2012

1860 posts

Dear Berg, you have created a theme of "fun event" with Zippo lighters, I just moved it to "talk", but on some website next whim she stopped to open. So I deleted it all. Removed it because of technical failure, not because irrelevant. Recreate it. I understand that stuff all over again on the keyboard is not very nice, but there's nothing I can do, just to apologize on behalf of the administration of the site ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:48 - July 10, 2012

1860 posts

kypexin - Administrator

15:28 - July 10, 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/% ..... 96_89417-6 's so that's tops ....

It's you for what? :)

shturman1998 - Maniac

15:41 - July 10, 2012

791 posts

Democracy at its best in a police state .......... oh who's here?

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2851 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))