Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Orgranizatsionnye questions, suggestions and requests.

kypexin - Administrator

10:05 - 30 October 2012

1670 posts

chaa174 writes:

By the way, when some plan to tie the site to make it a small turbine at least in the beginning to go downhill? :)

Working on it.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:42 - 30 October 2012

1860 posts

Islands, is the ace that damn transfer stations discussed with Pasha on the day of his appointment. I do not know the way as well, even though I fuck up ten branches (which anyway have been sentenced to removal). A feature that probably got the script, which is output to a window with a list of already existing branches to choose from. Same as when you transfer an entire climbs branch to another section.

kypexin - Administrator

13:53 - 30 October 2012

1670 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Islands, is the ace that damn transfer stations discussed with Pasha on the day of his appointment. I do not know the way as well, even though I fuck up ten branches (which anyway have been sentenced to removal). A feature that probably got the script, which is output to a window with a list of already existing branches to choose from. Same as when you transfer an entire climbs branch to another section.

I understand that perfectly :) But thing is that this forum will not write with my hands :) appears in new versions of such feature is offline. Finished the current version is not possible.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:12 - 30 October 2012

1860 posts

I, BOB also understand that, if I told you so fucking brain))) I will have been voicing for the other parties, not to return to the subject, "raking the mess on the forum!" Glad I was, and so it should be left.)) )

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

19:44 - 30 October 2012

951 posts

kypexin writes:

... I think the new versions such feature is offline. Finished the current version is not possible.

Volodya, so what are you still with the forum decided that? Go to the new rElsy, that was faster and easier to set up and structure, or, still, this endeavor to disperse and settle its capabilities? I honestly thou, so Nitsche not understand =)))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

kypexin - Administrator

19:47 - 30 October 2012

1670 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Volodya, so what are you still with the forum decided that? Go to the new rElsy, that was faster and easier to set up and structure, or, still, this endeavor to disperse and settle its capabilities? I honestly thou, so Nitsche not understand =)))))))))))))

I solve the issue with the transfer of the whole site to a dedicated server. Upgrading the engine is too labor intensive and generally expensive.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:35 - 30 October 2012

951 posts

kypexin writes:

I solve the issue with the transfer of the whole site to a dedicated server. Upgrading the engine is too labor intensive and generally expensive.

Now about clear. This is cool! Looking forward to it! =))))))))))))))

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2501 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))