To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

A dream come true idiot. :-)

faust - Maniac

Moscow

22:01 - 22 April 2010

674 posts

also think crazy stunt to touch factory assembled "guts." IMHO.

Merqury - Member

Samara, Russian Federation

15:48 - 23 April 2010

141 posts

Message edited 15:51 - April 23, 2010 by Merqury

KIR says:

Chtoy wick does not burn out, right now, on a lighter bullet in 5.5 ml every 4-5 days, like normal))) used to have something by the very flame know when you need to add. As for placing the wick, then absolutely agree with you, all bought Zippo is better to go through the same, replace the standard pack for normal surgical cotton, correctly put the wick tightly filled with cotton.

PS Glass syringe dispenser bought? :)

Syringe bought ordinary 12-kubovik disposable, for these purposes is quite Cana, in my opinion. Wait a glass does not even know where I can get it at all, they're kind of like do not produce long. Although the economy have not refused to.

Change standard packing - meaning do not see in a normal, natural wool Zippe, better than the pharmacy, copes with its tasks. Only after several years of operation, as can be at the next change of the wick is sensitive podraspushit - caked on time. Replaced entirely - except if you really nasty fuel zasretsya ...

4-5 days filling - uncomfortable, in principle, Zippy holds 10-12 days, if "under the hood", but he listened to the colleague (he, however, slimka) and began to refuel once a week, on a given day - so easier to train yourself on the machine to do it every time, like a clock factory, and never with an empty lighter not find yourself unexpectedly. And 10 days calculate not convenient, or the same 5 ...

Generally on the bulkhead - I'll write that the wick messed much I had already trimmed a couple of times, so and so was going to change. Aimlessly pick would not. :-) Although the wick actually the second lighter already stereotyped story - in the factory shoved somehow, that when you try to pull it (for cutting) loop twists around a piece of wool around the hole and does not want to get out. :-) But I'm a new, more accurate pave that normal 2-3 trimming could tighten.

By the way, recently revived old Benzinka wife, bride gallop dragged along without the wick and incomprehensible packing. Gigue - typical Zippo-clone, stripped to form one to one (well, of course, accuracy is not the production of a little, but the rest is different except that a wheel with straight notches but a simplified form of the cam). What is interesting, the case is likely not made of brass, and steel, which, coupled polustersheysya and black paint gives it a resemblance to a battered Zippo military issues. :-) More of the fun - complete absence of any visible "epoxy" sealer inside insert, it seems, simply soldered over. There are no markings at all - neither on the bottom or on the insert are no inscriptions or logos. Chinese noname as it is. :-) By the way, the loop 5 Zvenkov - above all praise, almost the entire width of the body, the pieces are smooth, tailored quality. In summary we have backlash - both Zippo just out of the store, though lighter, judging by the state, has seen species. Chinese - 5 +, Bradford - you suck.

So here, there was a problem sobsno perenabit wick and attach. Wick took, Sure thing Zippovsky (Incidentally, another interesting feature: the "Chinese" is to insert instead of the usual kind of seamed dyrdochki short pipe protruding into the office for wool - more difficult to insert the wick, but the refueling inverted inserts likely dripping gasoline wick along with refilling less). Wool, at the urging of his wife, decided to take out a tampon - a wife, after my stories estestvoispytatelsky interest awakened, and tampons orphan home - placed in magazines like Cosmo probes, that's lying around then not in the business. :-) It turned recommend knowingly. Tamon wool in natural, high-quality, unsealed and debris, which sometimes suffers from the pharmacy. Plus, razderbanenny swab set in a thin strip of cotton from which conveniently portioned pieces detach. The packing lighter form factor Zippo I had about half a tampon, maybe a little more, the stock remains. :-) In the "collect" swab pressed it pretty tight.

So sho technology tested. "Chinese woman" lights on "five" with Zippovskim gasoline, only the wind not a test - but, given that the windscreen Zippovskuyu copies 1 to 1, I think the difference is not great ...

Sincerely yours, Merqury ...

Merqury - Member

Samara, Russian Federation

16:20 - 23 April 2010

141 posts

Yes, to get over on the 41 th. It seems, indeed, softer silicon factory store - with a new flint spark is not as fierce, wheel scrolls a little tighter and smaller particles okolofitilnoe space flint litter. Maybe different parties ... View more on consumption, how much this will work.

KIR - Member

Ufa

18:59 - 23 April 2010

110 posts

I just personally do not like the standard laid packing)) So in my Zippo for everyday use when replacing the gasket and replace the wick)) In addition, the standard is not stacked so tightly his lighter and I now literally stuffed with wool)))) and carefully laid wick similar to the letter "Z", though the layers to get more. Well, maybe it's just my personal zayop, do not pay attention)))))

I light a cigarette lighter too often, because of a lot of smoke. I think in my case it is better to fill 5.5-6 ml every 4-5 days, or starts to burn through the wick. ))) Colleagues, somebody can tell approximately how many times a day he uses his lighter? Just can not have a true idea of ​​burn-out match. I believe that he went bankrupt when he was very black. Is this true?

You should not cave in to a changing world, it's better he sag under us ... (c)

slay - Expert

19:29 - 23 April 2010

458 posts

Well I smoke where that 5 cigarettes per day, respectively light a 5 times =) I personally think that the wick bankrupt if it becomes thinner and the wire is almost gone. And the fact that he is black is normal

Jock3r - Member

Ukraine, Kiev

0:47 - May 22, 2010

Posts 19

really contagious theme of the 41st. now I thought we can and to buy)

although recent sex kiev on ears raised in search of like it. truth has not yet been purchased. now going to compare with the replica.

JIN - Member

2:48 - May 22, 2010

Posts 7

And my line 41 is hurtling towards me at all stages. On Monday, I'll go pick up, you look too put you my humble two cents.

yezh - Member

1:16 - September 26, 2010

68 posts

As for the wick. The fact that he is just turned black soot. Sufficiently cleaned periodically. I trimmed only when it is very thin, ie no external wire braid and about half (50%) to the hole. Lighter works often-permanent houses spread on the table, so the lights up and my wife and I, and still is, if someone at a party. In general, 40 times a day just works. In this mode of gasoline enough for 5-7 days, and today the wick trimmed to 5 millimeters. This is after 5-months of work, and it could not cut. Just the top of a little disheveled.

yezh - Member

10:38 - 28 September 2010

68 posts

evenk writes:

Do not really understand why the new ZIPPO sort out the packing, shifting the wick, which will be better for? Two months ago, bought a lighter tucked as it is flame-normal, fuel held 10-12 days, what do you need?

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen Zippomany! I do not understand why the new thing to touch (do not disturb the mechanism to work), but faced here with nothing. I have to insert a new lighter-sent in the warranty. Worked well, but recently pulled and cut the wick. After that, the flame was HA2-3 after fueling unsustainable. Decided pereulozhit wick. 1st swab pull-wick is not visible, 2nd-, too, after the third pulled out, I saw that the fuse simply folded in half, and even crumpled, ie A sort of ball. When pulled out and unwrapped it, it turned out that he is a normal short (115mm) to 30 millimeters. I had to remove it and put the new one, putting it as intended. Packing does not change normalnaya.Vot just do not know the insert from the factory or as a service to refuel.

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

12:45 - 28 September 2010

391 posts

Well ... I guess anything can happen, probably until I was lucky, and all inserts were packed more or less correct.

Captain_kakao - Guest

1:15 - October 12, 2010

yezh writes

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen Zippomany! I do not understand why the new thing to touch (do not disturb the mechanism to work), but faced here with nothing. I have to insert a new lighter-sent in the warranty. Worked well, but recently pulled and cut the wick. After that, the flame was HA2-3 after fueling unsustainable. Decided pereulozhit wick. 1st swab pull-wick is not visible, 2nd-, too, after the third pulled out, I saw that the fuse simply folded in half, and even crumpled, ie A sort of ball. When pulled out and unwrapped it, it turned out that he is a normal short (115mm) to 30 millimeters. I had to remove it and put the new one, putting it as intended. Packing does not change normalnaya.Vot just do not know the insert from the factory or as a service to refuel.

The situation with the stuffing inserts warranty is almost identical to mine. But before you figure it out, trying to pull the wick tweezers, a fiasco, but he messed up ... I had to open, etc.

But unfortunately I do not know whose it is sideways. Although perhaps it is not side at all. Perhaps wick spetsom short put, say for testing, and the subsequent self-exchange, with the idea saying "once screwed insert, then it means there is the experience of using the new wick and he put, we're the ones drove a new insert in any way". And maybe I am now such nonsense)

buma - Expert

8:56 - February 21, 2011

181 posts

Guys, I'm buying his right podganyal stuffing under. Went through the packing and replaced flint.

All plows right. Do not forget that collects lighter robot. That's why there are not ponyatki and punctures. I have my 41 is not sorted out, although the new. His hands did not reach ...

Very pleased with her work. The only thing that confused at first because it is a sound (click). Torment people at the forum and relaxed. This is her feature. Now my jig develop and sound was like the Kalash. Solid a))). Overall very satisfied and 41 would recommend.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

10:02 - 21 February 2011

246 posts

Gospada zippomany!
I have a replica 41, Changeling! Even someone that is there?

kypexin - Administrator

10:06 - 21 February 2011

1670 posts

hohol734 writes:

Gospada zippomany!
I have a replica 41, Changeling! Even someone that is there?

Schito this? :) The stamp on the cover? :))

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

10:49 - 21 February 2011

246 posts

Message edited 10:50 - February 21, 2011 by hohol734

Neeeeea! Sorry no camera down, I'll try to explain.
When smotrish the lighter and loops are from left, leans down to him,
stamp is read correctly! And I have in such a situation it upside down!
And to read the loops should be a law! Here! I hope I will understand!
Maybe it's a feature 41 replicas?

kypexin - Administrator

11:24 - 21 February 2011

1670 posts

Stamp position is random.

buma - Expert

21:46 - 21 February 2011

181 posts

buma - Expert

21:47 - 21 February 2011

181 posts

agree! I like this look ...

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

9:57 - February 22, 2011

246 posts

buma writes:

So he looks in podovlyayuschem most cases! It is seen as less popodaetsya
I have! And to hell with it important real!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

10:07 - 22 February 2011

246 posts

By the way as anyone else seen potdelnye replica?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

10:35 - 22 February 2011

391 posts

I did not come across, thankfully ...

buma - Expert

21:50 - 22 February 2011

181 posts

hohol734 writes:

buma writes:

So he looks in podovlyayuschem most cases! It is seen as less popodaetsya
I have! And to hell with it important real!

Then your falls into the category of museum exhibits. Take care of it! The machine is just joking.)))) Do not worry and enjoy it with pleasure. Replica taxis!!!!!

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

21:56 - 22 February 2011

246 posts

Message edited 21:57 - February 22, 2011 by hohol734

So this, I'm not even upset, it was just interesting.
And your reply as I understood was in a tin box? My in cardboard.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

22:10 - 22 February 2011

246 posts

That's how it looks. Photo not true!

buma - Expert

1:09 - February 23, 2011

181 posts

Message edited 1:27 - February 23, 2011 by buma

magicians in with boxes twist as they want. Just give me a can in the magician, and so in kortonke.

The main thing that Zippo worked without punctures))). I'm after a replica just crazy 41. In my opinion the most successful model.

hohol - Expert

Belgorod

9:54 - February 23, 2011

246 posts

Yes, one person told me that 41 Coated Black ice, vaaaaaasche bomb!
Yes, just do not like it fine scratches, loses Vidocq!

buma - Expert

23:48 - 23 February 2011

181 posts

silver just fly away! sound it's just a song!!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

7 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2767 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))