To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

zippo 1975

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

2:10 - February 25, 2012

Posts 90

Good evening. Finally, I found an old zippo at Ukraine (well, I saw it like to consider myself))). I would like to learn more on what this model :) Just wanted to hear opinions on the value, bought for 190grn ($ 23-24) is not expensive for it to either the turnover?)) Tomorrow will come, pofotografiruyu detail, as long as photos from Seller :) I hope in those years have not done fakes, on a stamp like the app, or still need to verify the authenticity of the main features? Payment on delivery, it is too late unsubscribe, forward opinions:-D

http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/120 ..... 0328e4.jpg

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

2:12 - February 25, 2012

Posts 90

oh just noticed that the mine under the flint wheel is low, do not fake it?: (

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

2:58 - February 25, 2012

391 posts

In my opinion, it is currently a real ZIPPO.Model, as I understand it, Zippo High Polish Chrome.Tsena, I think, is quite acceptable.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:36 - 25 February 2012

Posts 1860

Until she came moved to general questions, come to drag your collection ;-)

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

21:45 - 25 February 2012

Posts 90

so I got it, take a picture until I can not, I will throw off Monday. Loop strongly razshatana, well, I think it is normal, the hook in the lid has no cutting corners as modern, that with regards to the insert, mine as you can see in the photo is sitting low, but the spring is twisted by 100% of the original, I think all this is confirmed, but another question- text on an insert is not the same, and is written on the one hand, it is written for best result, and so on, not the date of issue. Do you think the original?))))

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

21:47 - 25 February 2012

Posts 90

and a still-rivets through, I really do not quite remember where they were)) as well as doing nothing with her, tucked-lit)) wick campaign to shit, now we will sort through and change the cotton wool, boil, etc.))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:58 - 25 February 2012

Posts 1860

The through this sample '41 ("Ah, friend, too late, you're confused by 2 years, dismantled the whole prison on the bricks"), in short-laundered otdraivay, out with beautiful photos and back in temku COLLECTIONS perekinem, current, already beautiful))) with the transfer of pictures in the first post if you need help ;-)

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

22:26 - 25 February 2012

Posts 90

Message edited 22:43 - February 25, 2012 Members W est

"Oh, mate, late, you're confused by 2 years, dismantled the whole prison on the bricks"

chuchut not understand)) insert polished round and paste goy will now charge) photo will be tomorrow ;)

scratches on the body probably does not remove, but it is possible and to doteret brass, will not risk))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:08 - 25 February 2012

Posts 1860

Tsytata was from a song NE, about how thug ordered the taxi driver to take him to jail, ponastalgirovat there, and it has long been torn down ... you wrote that riveted holes in the present, I am reminded that the holes were in the samples of '41, and in 75 was clear the degree places ;) it was such a joke ....

W est - Member

Dnepropetrovsk

1:02 - February 28, 2012

Posts 90

so here it is a girl :)))

here above is visible traces of hostilities

Inserts an inscription on one side? and it is necessary or china?:-D

here is what that strange footprints rations, although the entire insert a fully ... weird)) (weak drew a circle, but I can see)

well, what do you say?)) lights at all like new, even my solid brass '94 times with 3-4 lights, bald tire, and then there are well preserved))

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

10:22 - 28 February 2012

391 posts

All right, and at the insert to one side of '75 was clean, unprinted.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

3 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3338 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))