Search
Search in forums:

Help identify

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:09 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 12:13 - August 25, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Well it can, this Zippo, very expensive, go to Zorro! =)))))))))))))))))))))))

And here's another one, got me a copy of which I wrote above, but my hands just came sfotkat - Japanese Sarome. If anyone can help - help to identify more or less precisely - what model or even be rough during descent. I changed the battery in it - there was a spark, but filled with gas and does not reach the spark = (((Do not know now what it sleoat to work ... A very nravitstso me want to order funtsiklirovala.

Zipper - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:10 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:10 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:11 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Val1730 - Expert

13:10 - 25 August 2012

158 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Message edited 12:13 - August 25, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Well it can, this Zippo, very expensive, go to Zorro! =)))))))))))))))))))))))

And here's another one, got me a copy of which I wrote above, but my hands just came sfotkat - Japanese Sarome. If anyone can help - help to identify more or less precisely - what model or even be rough during descent. I changed the battery in it - there was a spark, but filled with gas and does not reach the spark = (((Do not know now what it sleoat to work ... A very nravitstso me want to order funtsiklirovala.

This lighter 80s, the spark is weak because kirdyk capacitor if it will replace all ok!

Val1730 - Expert

13:23 - 25 August 2012

158 posts

But with this lighter Ronson ipontsy and stripped some changes :)

Ronson Varaflame Electronic-was released in 1970

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:17 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Val1730 writes:

This lighter 80s, the spark is weak because kirdyk capacitor if it will replace all ok!

A bit of a spark just is not particularly turbo, but there is a problem in that the gas does not go out of the burner nozzle. And what about the capacitor - can detail how to change it, and where to get a new one? Of course, if you can ;)))

A prototype Ronsonchik I liked! =)))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:21 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

And another question yaponomame - why it has two technological otvertsiya - one - under a vadratnym flap, under which the valve to fuel gas, and the second - on my last photo, it is the left - full of lights, which vykrchivaetsya optionally fully, such as flame height control, but that it was for this I do not doper ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:22 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 15:23 - August 25, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Hmm ... zachemto produblirovlsya my last post ...

Val1730 - Expert

15:45 - 25 August 2012

158 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

A bit of a spark just is not particularly turbo, but there is a problem in that the gas does not go out of the burner nozzle. And what about the capacitor - can detail how to change it, and where to get a new one? Of course, if you can ;)))

A prototype Ronsonchik I liked! =)))))))))))))))

If the spark is normal if nothing else to do, the problem with the burner is worse ... First you need to buy China plastic disposable lighters, dismantle the burner, so in order to understand how it is arranged, in Sar is all very similar, so the bleed-through gas filling valve , dismantle the burner, it can be turned out counterclockwise, under the burner is brass heels (his nivkoem case squander) will lie under the noses rubber snout (which dig horseradish) Yet this rubber mass must be carefully removed and replaced with a new one, and not simply replace and replaced in exactly the diameter of the burner itself then to replace seals, 80% it will fit with the previously demolished Chinese Medicine,

Well, if it's written above is not clear, then hide the cigarette lighter in the locker :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:53 ​​- 25 August 2012

951 posts

Wow ...

It seems to be clear. How to gather my courage and patience - I will try to hold operable intervention.

And where to get or where to twist this patch of rubber, which need to be replaced? And what exactly it is called lip? And something else will replace the wrong item and have it fly back to their own home =)))))))))))))))))))))

Val1730 - Expert

15:54 - 25 August 2012

158 posts

The most important thing! Begin dismantling this button, and it stuck stsuki, under this button will screw, unscrew the screw, and pulling through the bottom

Val1730 - Expert

16:04 - 25 August 2012

158 posts

Cuff I take with all kinds of Chinese lighters :) And yet an option that is described above will come to repair this lighter.

But first, it can kagbe blow, that is, take the gas cylinder and fill kagbe through the burner, it is not tucked in, but 30 percent of that and will start selling

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:05 - 25 August 2012

951 posts

Yeah, I'm recording! =))))))))))))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2822 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))