To post a message log Input

Search
Search in forums:

About the movie

Berg - Member

17:54 - August 7, 2012

Posts 116

Gorynych5 writes:

Gyyy, it is usually the other way around, watch movies Constantine and run search Zippo "just like there." Pasha did differently looked at Zippy's and decided to see the movie)))))

I generally read in wikipedia that there is a film out there that have Zippo decided to watch it.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:17 - August 8, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Gyyy, it is usually the other way around, watch movies Constantine and run search Zippo "just like there." Pasha did differently looked at Zippy's and decided to see the movie)))))

=))))))))))))))

Yeah, something like that.

I honestly tried to watch it a few times on TV, but it's not for me ... watching a movie advertisement, someone distracts etc. I like to watch movies alone and in the dark, and then the headphones feel everything, "that the author wanted to say," otherwise not perceive how to ...

So, that's when I looked at it before, honestly, did not even pay any attention to the fact that there is such a mega Zippo only on our forum useful to delve into neglected topics and found =)))

So what exactly is ;)

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:30 - August 9, 2012

951 posts

Dragon, still curious to understand - shake Arbitrator =))))))))))) I thought fuck it I find it a rare art house - and me several options to choose from aborted - in what capacity you want with this and take =)))))))))))))))))

Thank you for getting drunk =)))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:00 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Pash, the arbitrator is not very rare, because shocking priest Dr. Bykov much known because his films hard to find. Hopefully viewing delivered)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:28 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

To be honest ... not particularly impressed that what it is, but only what is. Leg for me - and more serious porealnee. Something in common with the Arbitrator may be seen in the film Vampire Alexei Serebryakov starring, there is also catching some ghostly mega Ghoul thugs and criminals, whom no one has ever seen, but it keeps at bay the entire city ... Here Ghoul delivered so that I even bought it on license =)))

Generally similar genre cinema - this is a very personal perception of his own. Here the same opinion should not be ;)))

But keep Arbitrator ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:29 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Well these films they are very amateur. But some remarks delivered (to me personally). Phrase that says old sledak: "Better to bifurcate than upset, but! better upset than quartered "believe masterpiece ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:37 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 13:40 - August 10, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Yeah, I also liked =)))))))))) But, have you noticed what started this "division"? - What is the type, should always be a single whole, and not bifurcate. But it is better to bifurcate than RA traivatsya game thoughts ... Damn sho pipets, bends much =)))

Such pictures LPs usually. From the first time all nicherta not clear properly, with each subsequent start to understand more and more =))) I really liked the music of the Arbitrator, we must find this song, do not know who sings it?

And by the way, nowhere with uncredited, it seems, but the narration reads - Eugene Yevstigneev himself, and it's cool, really! ;)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:48 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

You mean the music that plays in the car Arbitrator? About a girl? I was trying to find for a long time, but then in boarding this was not, and then I attempt to leave, the next time you listen to the most viewing films ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:50 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Voiceover reads like Mikhail Kazakov, no less cool, because the actors of a similar scale ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:05 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Yeah, it is necessary to try to find byp, if I can find, whistle =)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:06 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Voiceover reads like Mikhail Kazakov, no less cool, because the actors of a similar scale ...

No, exactly, Yevstigneev, this voice as Kazakova Sr. with anything else confused impossible ;))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:38 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

It may well be. But the cast, for such bredyatiny very powerful, and as R.Bykov sledaka and actor famous world for us / f "Green Box" in the role of the Arbitrator. How do all these people have signed on to this "movie is not for everyone," I'll never know))))

A nightingale to be found if the performers and songs das link, I'll climb to you hugging-kissing)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:52 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

By the way, I noticed that Ivan Ohlobystin, all of a such a brutal and generally the best sidekick Nighteyes Surgeon does not know how to ride a motorcycle? An old Java he just rolls his hands or sits on a her? The second interesting fact. Recently there was a transfer of film legends. The program tells about a particular helmet / f "Gentlemen of Fortune" and said that he was from the vaults of Mosfilm mysteriously disappeared. And that touches on his head at the end of the operas Andrew movies? So this helmet played one of her crew "Arbitrator")))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:45 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

About the motorcycle saw - I do not go on a motorcycle, so do not pay for things like Vimana. And about the helmet - yes, neighing too =)))))))) And yet - the title song in the film takes a group picnic, in particular Edmund Shkliarsky and Vanya, who when talking to himself sitting on snow with a hare in hands - dressed under precisely Edmund =))) It's just so caught the eye =))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:26 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

And he Shkliarsky Edmund or Edmond? I just do not much like a picnic, I could be wrong. A rabbit speaking voice Evstigneeva: "And so it went .. Well I jumped ... "smiled too much :-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:23 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Yeah, right, this last scene in prostration some throws when trying to master - in whose opinion is conducted story =))))))))))) As Edmond Edmund - I do not know too, not a fan. Was once at a concert when we were coming, cool, I liked it, but it's not my style =)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:44 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

"There was something in his native delighted with what is happening. And then I realized that the last person seen time and he was .. Executioner "(c), they're certainly naverteli specifically with these quotes and ideas of the author repeatedly need to sleep)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:47 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Come evening Sedna Ghoul look? Discuss tomorrow? =)))))))))))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:53 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Link throw on-line or where without registering drag. Torrents and all the donkeys do not offer, I did not put a new beech and probably will not, "lenYavo"

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

17:57 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Hmm ... must be sought if I drag with Ruth Recker. Search, kina.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

18:02 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Well, sort of works, checked. Better quality you will not find for about the same and I have to license all they march with VHSok chtoli copied ... http://cinemawww.info/russian/ ..... nline.html

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:17 - 10 August 2012

1860 posts

Zvonkoff writes:

Well, sort of works, checked. Better quality you will not find for about the same and I have to license all they march with VHSok chtoli copied ... http://cinemawww.info/russian/ ..... nline.html

Pasib, zasmotren later. Quality is not very interesting, I pay more attention to the words of the characters in the movie pay than special effects, because even compressed to 320-then look at kinoshki wincing. During remembered! Try to find and look at the film Equator, about the adventures of two soldiers, demobilization and spirit in Africa. Too funny movie and the music is right around kadrom.Kogda Negro wife nachchasti sing "that tebya Tait nelekko me, and that four smerti shagaaa" I almost pissed laughing)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:04 - 10 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 20:05 - August 10, 2012 user Zvonkoff

I, too, will look later. Usually when we love to sleep already, I don headphones, turn off the lights and go under fire =))))))

And I blew Ghoul, because right now my wheels in the village = (((and his quest stumbled on fan 1 and 2 with Serebryakov, also decided to see what it is like I remember, but very weak, it is necessary to refresh your memory.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:22 - August 11, 2012

1860 posts

Message Edit 0:22 - August 11, 2012 user Gorynych5

Fanat2 can not be Serebryakov he Fomin, Serebryakov first great movie, IMHO)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:10 - August 11, 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Message Edit 0:22 - August 11, 2012 user Gorynych5

Fanat2 can not be Serebryakov he Fomin, Serebryakov first great movie, IMHO)))

Yeah, Fomin. I have not watched it just never thought that's what they both Serebryakov, right now flipped. Geist looked again ... good picture ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:18 - August 11, 2012

1860 posts

In the first series there Serebrjakov lights, ala Vandam))) In the second, too, there is a beautiful moment when the main character is taken for allegedly killing a girl lead for questioning, and he hears: "Vadim, Makhachkala" This is powerful)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:43 - 11 August 2012

951 posts

Then look in order to understand how powerful it =)))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:10 - 11 August 2012

1860 posts

Probably ruin the intrigue, but there than a feature: the hero is confused, broken, it leads to questioning and sledak-his army "grandfather", it was he who helps a friend to jump off the bunk and find the real culprits. Somehow ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:13 - 11 August 2012

951 posts

Damn, well, you tell me more, tell stories of both movies =)))))))))) I will be in order - first the first, then a second! ;)))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

11:28 - 11 August 2012

1860 posts

Well, sorry could not resist. "A murderer - the butler!" ©)))

Search

About forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most users at the same time was:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forum Statistics: 9

Topics: 492

Participants:

4892 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top authors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 Messages (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))