Search
Search the forums:

About the film

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

11:52 - 11 August 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

Well, I'm sorry could not resist. "A murderer - the butler!" ©)))

Annealed!

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:52 - 11 August 2012

Posts 1860

Fast scroll mode presmotrel fans 1 and 2, has come to the conclusion that the second interest only first shots with Serebryakov (who skillfully decimated by D.Langrena and the person looks like, hands and feet, waving his skill) and scenes not included in the first part of dug, but more complete nonsense, Fomin and fighting sluggish, and generally all situations Beaten in the kinetic cartoon does not even pull. Sometimes useful to review the movie film in ten or twenty years and come to the conclusion that a complete shit)))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

23:16 - 11 August 2012

951 posts

And here I am now the first fan look =)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:23 - 11 August 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 23:25 - August 11, 2012 Members Gorynych5

Gee, and I will proceed to viewing Ghoul))) While watching the fans put Equator to download, I think you have to like the movie. ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:58 - August 12, 2012

951 posts

Fan looked philosophical film ... very ... very real and, unfortunately ...

The equator is you hit =))) I've just put together a list of 15 pieces or more downloads, found very rare for a broad audience metal bands from Asia, Israel, Indonesia and so on .... Because they are not interesting, swinging slowly, but they are just very dohera =))) But Equator already dealt =)))) I think once the fans see the trailer of the second, that on the same page impressions formed.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:50 - August 12, 2012

951 posts

I looked at the second and the fans ... Listen, it's not even sad shit, it's just utter dross ... Even a pity that at the beginning of the first part of the footage used is nothing in common between them is not at all ... IMHO, of course. The only thing he loved as a black man in the dining room with a compote cheburek selected =)))))))))))))))))

As Ghoul go? ;)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:39 - 12 August 2012

Posts 1860

Ghoul normul went but I overlooked already pecked his nose at the table and advertising wear out every 20 seconds, probably will continue today :-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

12:22 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

and online viewing is also allowed as advertising on TV?? ... herasse ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:57 - 12 August 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

and online viewing is also allowed as advertising on TV?? ... herasse ...

That's right, not as poyaschiku instead of interrupting viewing video series covers pop okoshko.Mozhno pay and see no ads. But to pay for the most disgusting quality of the compressed image is a jerk you understand ... In the evening try poryt other places where advertising is less or not at all ....

chaa174 - Expert

14:07 - 12 August 2012

503 posts

http://free-torrents.org/forum ..... ndexer.php

What often happens is nowhere to be found.

rights holders put parted

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:15 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

Clear. Kick-Ass ... So I torrents and love =)))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:53 - 12 August 2012

Posts 1860

With torrents until uvolokesh already see perehotelos. Of the new films is small, ponra. Only if strongly praising comrades. Then you can splurge on a cinema or at an average piratistosti drive. ))) By the way, "The theory of the binge." Was not looking? Too good, I ponra.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

15:34 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

Message edited 16:11 - August 12, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

The content corresponds to the name? Have not seen yet, right now, I will try to find.

Found shake.

About Torrent - a very handy thing, the only thing that is rutrekere, on which I sit, do not lay out the latest movies such as law stands out =))) Well, I'm not much of this experience, see later. But you can find quite rare and old stuff as well as from the field of music, audio books, plus a guarantee that no viruses, and always see that you swing. Speed ​​allows you to blow off a movie 700MB-2.5GB where that for half an hour and a half, depending on the number of seeders and their bandwidth, so do not complain =))))

While writing this post, more than 10% can fight =))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

15:49 - 12 August 2012

Posts 1860

Correspondence. About that guy had a row with his wife and went to experience the drama to a neighbor philosopher alcoholic. A good comedy with good actors.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:12 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

Almost spool =)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:23 - 12 August 2012

Posts 1860

Happy viewing. In to rehabilitate O.Fomina for the second fan, you can try to look "My name is Harlequin" about Luber. Sam looked really long time, then it was sort of true, but now I will not undertake to judge, can dull ge, have also reviewed))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

18:38 - 12 August 2012

951 posts

Okay, I will look ;))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:59 - 15 August 2012

Posts 1860

Pasch, as well, managed to look Theory binge? Or your dnyuha little different and you saw the film as a documentary chronicling without a smile? )))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

10:19 - 16 August 2012

951 posts

I looked at him.

DR was good as usual. Some time ago I gave up drinking right now, and I master new horizons of life including sober, I get no pleasure smeared alcohol =))))))))

The film in general is no, there is, of course, very funny moments. But the general outline is good enough for lived in their own skin, so some things really something which reminded that as much zaezhilsya =)))) Funniest there sleepyhead who cling to whatever is handy =))))))

"My name is Harlequin" You are downloaded only as long as do not have time =)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:59 - 16 August 2012

Posts 1860

Zvonkoff writes:

I looked at him.

DR was good as usual. Some time ago I gave up drinking right now, and I master new horizons of life including sober, I get no pleasure smeared alcohol =))))))))

The film in general is no, there is, of course, very funny moments. But the general outline is good enough for lived in their own skin, so some things really something which reminded that as much zaezhilsya =)))) Funniest there sleepyhead who cling to whatever is handy =))))))

"My name is Harlequin" You are downloaded only as long as do not have time =)))

The taste and color, all the markers are different .. A Harlequin and you can not see, dull, I'll reconsider, in the 1989th it was interesting and informative ... Now tedious and boring. The plot is interesting relationships of different layers of society, but alas, without a spark, too insipid ..

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:22 - 16 August 2012

951 posts

No, you still look like a thread, Ghoul's too dull, too, sort of, but he caught me .... just ass =)))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:41 - September 1, 2012

951 posts

Looked just nakonetsto Avengers. Damn, I love these stories, and so modern special effects =))))))))) Cool, and was glad to put a neighing and =)))))))) On this wave, shake Captain America, and the new, and old =))

Gorin, Harlequin, tried to start to look twice already ... sooo hard that it is progressing in terms of looking - that distract, the crappy mood and I think nothing, just like no luck ... but still try to see out when the thread =))) I found by accident Lawlessness of the Soviet cinema of life behind bars, shake, I want something to look at this topic back of public life.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:49 - September 1, 2012

Posts 1860

Lawlessness? Yes, sort of tale has little in common with the "there the" life. Although some moments and criminal jargon authors certainly picked up a little ...

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:17 - September 1, 2012

951 posts

Well I did not say that it's a fairy tale, just caught my eye, read the annotation, looked at a piece of YouTube, I wanted to see the whole Kaknau. That's all

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:51 - September 1, 2012

Posts 1860

Pash, I watched it, long ago, if you had not reminded me BU and did not remember about this movie. The story is based on a true story about a rebellion in one of the colonies. But there cardboard characters. IMHO if the film say about love, the "wrong" criminal, trucker or doctor do not care. Another thing if a film about the life vysheozvuchennyh characters, then a fake, or the incompetence of the authors is a fierce yawn. ))))

DenOn - Expert

17:37 - September 1, 2012

212 posts

Yes, Mayhem has done in his time (late 80's) a lot of noise, because was, in fact, the first film about how it is "out there" ... They picked up, so to speak, in the wake of "glasnost" one of the previously taboo topics ... I do it in a movie theater while watching .. Impression on the youth of course he made on me .. But then I got the opportunity to compare it with reality ... Cinema, it is - the movie ..

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

18:24 - September 1, 2012

Posts 1860

Dan, I'm actually about the same))) I do not like serious films about serious stuff shot by amateurs. Comedy, Adventure Other feature films, there's another thing, there is tied to the humor, action, intrigue, other, forgive mistakes and errors are easy! these films are not about that, and for fun. But if you took a note of pathos and tragedy to present something to the viewer, so be kind to examine the issues a little deeper anecdotes and stories of his friends of the same filmmakers))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:28 - September 1, 2012

951 posts

I'm not going with you, colleagues, argue about it.

Just see this film as some in serious mood and decide for himself - he is bad or good. After all, is not the most important thing sometimes happens in the movies - detailed transfer situation, sometimes much more important than that - the atmosphere, which can or can not create and pass director. When you look and hair stands on end, it is much better than when you look and you see almost documentary footage with calibrated to millimeters arrangement of furniture, soglasovynnye to every breath dialogues and thorough retelling of the existing hierarchy or order. Otherwise it would be, and not a movie at all, and the documentary, which is now too - so full.
That is why it is called - the art, because it is art. We're from the picture in the landscape do not require real immersion in nature, is not it? ...

This is my subjective opinion.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:36 - September 1, 2012

951 posts

By the way, about the movie. You hit yourself right now, just Detektiva Nash Bridges. Long ago, watched it on TV in fits and starts, and recently that he is reminded of me, and even caught my eye, I decided to blow off. I would be cool autumn and winter evenings to watch =))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:42 - September 1, 2012

Posts 1860

There's something familiar .... Nash is a clean-shaven Marlboro Man? And instead of his yellow Honda coupe?)))

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3287 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))