To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

About the film

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:41 - September 1, 2012

951 posts

Yes, yes, yes, yellow Plymouth Barracuda '71 =)))))) And in the inimitable team-mate Cheech Marin =)))))) It

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:28 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

I'm with Don Johnson in his time "the police Miami, Department of Customs liked. There's a similar story but instead of running mate Mexican Negrito. And the rest is the same: a hurricane shooting, all crash and explode, cool cars rush wobbling back and forth stern, so that the smell of powder gas and burning rubber all the way from the TV speaker to the apartment prosachivatsya))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:43 - 2 September 2012

951 posts

And then we have to look for it, ponastolgirovat =))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:57 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

If ponastalgirovat, then shake really just criminal history, he seems at the same time simply by Maria on our TV was on))))))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

14:07 - 2 September 2012

951 posts

Yeah, I remember, too, that seriyalchik =))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:09 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 14:10 - September 2, 2012 user Gorynych5

I do it just for the song Runaway remember)))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:06 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 16:12 - September 2, 2012 user Gorynych5

About remembered a nostalgic film "The Executioner" (The Punisher) with Langrenom in the title role. There's more than just a happy makeup: Usually blond and tanned Swede, from a long life in the sewers chOren hair, pale skin, a "vampire" black eyes, worn on the sewer tunnels on the same, as he pokoryabannom Harley, and deftly got out of the hatches wets mafia))) Maybe the film is nothing interesting and no, but then remembered, those who watched as a boy on elektronnika-VM12, and then get bored, though, and spectacular stunts and colorful sound with the picture))) But again -did the movie looks stronger if you read complete preview of the book (with the motivation of the characters and their reflections)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:35 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

By the way about Barrkakudy, it looks like it is with lapped tuning police "canaries" Ford Falcon at a furious Maxim:

And to compare the factory model:

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:08 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 20:09 - September 2, 2012 user Gorynych5

A "last V8", all the same Falcon Coupe only general shedevralen:

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:57 - 2 September 2012

Posts 1860

Well, now that I have suffered on this topic, then reprimand to the end ...))) When you view may seem like a waste of Australia only on such machines and went, but they were purchased and "make up" for the filming of 4. Two Falcon sedan V-6 - this machine persecution, they are distinguished by the presence of Maxim machine just two headlights and yellow discs, one of the cars to movie career was a taxi, the second really worked in the police, instead of well-deserved retirement fell into the clutches of the filmmakers in the first stage of the pursuit of the "night rider" there are shots of Glushak as one of the wheelbarrows belching smoke, it's not a special effect, the motors at the "artists" were so compacted that the oil is not just poured out of the exhaust (a coolie? still a break!) . The third was the Ford Falcon V8 patrol car the main character, different shiny discs and Four-optics (perhaps the only surviving car during the filming of the trilogy). And the fourth was kupeshka "last Ve8." Superstructure depicting hellish compressor on the hood was a sham, and so kaskakaderam lacked professionalism depict scenes of frenzied chase))) Fourth fordets broke removing the second part. And in the third over and the Fords because Max limping gads of Australia on foot, leaning on a crutch and does obscene things with a black singer T. Turner))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:17 - 3 September 2012

Posts 1860

Gee, is not a movie, just a funny movie shooting DVR as a piece of iron guessed that after 200 meters accident?))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:48 - 5 September 2012

951 posts

Piece of iron is guessed, but did not appreciate the construction of this ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

12:59 - 6 September 2012

Posts 1860

Not all drivers are excellent response and skills kontravariyeoy drive + non-standard situation, that guy braked counting Tripod stand-up barrier, thus missed the time and opportunity to an emergency maneuver, it happens ... I'm more of "Soundtrack" out there like it))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:14 - 6 September 2012

951 posts

Gorynych5 writes:

By the way about Barrkakudy, it looks like it is with lapped tuning police "canaries" Ford Falcon at a furious Maxim ...

I do not think straight lick with Barracuda. In those days such features in the machines were very common all over the place, especially as it is a machine of that. Muscle car class, in which the producers had a crazy race for the buyer, so I think and what that repetitions in appearance does not have to avoid. When put next to the Barracuda convertible Mustang roughly the same age (for example as in James Belushi work of the Dog), it is also possible to find something in common, which is similar features. =))))))))))))))))

But cars are cool just sex!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

13:15 - 6 September 2012

951 posts

Message edited 13:36 - September 6, 2012 user Zvonkoff

Dick knows where to put ... Since there is a video, then Sunu here. Accidentally stumbled on such software for ayfonaf. Only here do not fucking understand - what it is, so even for the charge ... if only for fanatics like us and then ... =)))
Damn, I zae.also with this quote .... nicherta n oymu not how it works ... then took and turned on, the current fuck ..........

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

13:49 - 6 September 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 13:53 - September 6, 2012 user Gorynych5

Yyyy))))) Yabloko quite ebanulis))))) is the most useless, but the funniest of softina seen in recent months. For children, so these matches are not amused)))))))))) By the way if the authors shorted his trinket on the back of the camera flash, it would have made a very nice flashlight, snapped-struck a light went on, shut the lights went out ....

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

16:37 - 6 September 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 16:54 - September 6, 2012 user Gorynych5

Mustang from the movie K-9 to the "muscle punishments" difficult to classify, walking convertible with the base 120-horsepower engine (slightly more powerful than our Lada), more of a "lady's whim"))))). Here is his version of the Shelby GT350

(306 mares), "Eleanor" from "Gone in 60 Seconds" from one species which paled Nick Cage and finished - yes)))

ZY The most fun fact: "Musklistye" Mustangs were collected from units ... attention ... Ford Falcon V8)))))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

23:50 - 6 September 2012

Posts 1860

And speaking of amerikosov, I superficially like hot rods on like Mercury Monterey L-ta Kobretti of the film "Cobra"

By handling all Americans - shit. But looks awesome contours and hidden silischa. It is not possible to them to be liked, they seemed to say, "Bro, I have the balls! And you? Then went to the girls! "

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

2:15 - 7 September 2012

951 posts

Mustangs can be just like that - for the fact that they have to reckon safely Muscle karam =)))))))))))))) As their base of Falcon yes, I read.

As for Eleanor - it's very cool zaebenili, but - again, only for the film up to that point was not made this modification, and to this picture George (seem so his name) and Shelby took zaebenil this here Eleonorku =))))) But what is overdone with her appearance, which is a bit too much extra features added zachemto that changed long ago completed a simple way of brutal sort of Mustang ... Well, I think so ... ;)))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:38 - September 7, 2012

Posts 1860

Pasch, yes like a very ordinary Ford Mustang Shelby Jeet 350 hard-top body, the only thing I do not know put the original sports bonnet locks or not. There were Shelby Mustangs in the second generation (apparently it is not very different from the first one), and those were hard tops and Kubrick. But with the muscle-car still did not agree. Classic Mustang and mass just incredibly beautiful car, but not muscle, not ;-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:53 - September 7, 2012

Posts 1860

Message edited 14:57 - September 7, 2012 user Gorynych5

Gee, somehow quickly turned into a movie thread Autoforum)))) Although it is like a movie-mobiles are discussing. Who is next? Bat-mobile or DeLorean from "Back to the Future"? )))))))) "Doc! You made a time machine out of DeLorean?? "" Marty! If something out of it, and do it only out of it "(c)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:16 - 11 September 2012

Posts 1860

Pash, and tell me as an artist artist: "What do men 2" is already out? If so, what are you watching it? If you look, you share it worth spending time searching and browsing?

chaa174 - Expert

15:51 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

Message edited 15:52 - September 11, 2012 Members chaa174

Though not a Pasha, and I will answer:

Came out.

It is worth one. ;-)

PS: there is if you look at fullHD

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:09 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

Thank you for the FAA, for the support, now I'm self-explanatory =)))))))))

Gorin - I agree with the previous speaker - definitely see and hike several times =)))))))

chaa174 - Expert

20:25 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

Speaking of kinetic energy.

have someone in mind that produced fellow Koreans? from the fact that you can watch essno.

I strongly fond of cinema. and semantic load and fucking beautiful and not every 5 minutes on schedule and krovischa somehow intilegentno with brains peremashana generally delivers a vodka with pickled cucumbers almost.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:30 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

The Japanese have in mind ... "Grotesque" movie nazyvaetstsa, look, Thou will not find, I can throw on faloobmennik ;)

=))))))))))))))))))))))) ...

chaa174 - Expert

20:40 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

unless fullHD. and that the other is not able to watch =)

chaa174 - Expert

20:45 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

and even better though what the output movie

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

20:47 - 11 September 2012

Posts 1860

Thank you, comrades. So it is necessary zasmotretsya. Much like the first, and therefore decided to ask in advance, so as not to get into, as Pasha with the second series fan)))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

20:52 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

Message edited 20:56 - September 11, 2012 Members Zvonkoff

FAA, Well then go hungry. I have it in the archive to a CD, right now, I do not want to look.

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3506 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))