This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

About the film

chaa174 - Expert

21:06 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

Shaw also starve once. even year, the director, what to look for?

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

21:59 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

Damn, I can not find it right now. How to find it, do you have to write. I vapsche already going to sleep. Spknch

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:01 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

but in general, Google for "grotesque Japanese film" immediately gave what we need ... I thought you had already tried to look, but did not find ... http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Grotesk_ (film)

chaa174 - Expert

22:07 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

but I have not tried it, because I'm an animal is why smart? .. because that lazy: P

'll pay for the care recipe. Take my friend Kozel dark on flyan o.5 share Dry Martini 100 grams ... Wai-mei Harashi on what you taste buds will fall.

PS: napyankah in large quantities do not recommend - the body of fitness required.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:26 - 11 September 2012

Posts 1860

There's another recipe)))) Masta under a rain, freeze-moknem. In the evening, dump the raw M65, is wrapped in a robe, vpizdyachivaem 200 grams of cognac, and brew a strong cup of tea - kaaaaayf!))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

22:42 - 11 September 2012

951 posts

Thank you, colleagues, but I have so much rich history of communication with all the drinks you mentioned, a negative story ... so I gave myself some recipes to warm up, and to set the mood, as it turned out, did not need to paraphrase green man from the last Hulk movie The Avengers - the secret is that it is so I have always raised =))))))))))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:53 - 11 September 2012

Posts 1860

Pasch, yes we know that you broke up with alcohol))) In this respect, magnificent phrase Fyodor Bondarchuk as Prince Myshkin of absurd comedy DaunHaus: "Gentlemen! I do not need anything, so I see this colorful world! "))))))))

chaa174 - Expert

23:12 - 11 September 2012

503 posts

have taken, and all the holy vulgarized:-D

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

9:10 - September 12, 2012

951 posts

yeah =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:29 - September 17, 2012

951 posts

Another vyser IMKOvtsev in the spirit of "my answer Zippo". I accidentally got caught in one of the groups vkontaktnyh about Zippy:

Fuck, do they really such poor / stingy and stupid? Already infuriates even now ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:39 - September 17, 2012

Posts 1860

Pash, the YMCA is really reliable in this regard, but these videos really vyser. "My answer Zippo" Zippo EPT from the author asking about something? And when you do not ask, then the answer is not necessary)))) I re-read your sign, be above it and take care of the nerves ;-)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

8:01 - September 17, 2012

951 posts

Yes I do not have any claims to the YMCA itself lighter and more of himself then buy myself all their varieties. I do not understand - that these people have brains that generally are? Here's what is not clear - these are the most stupid hamsters - fanning the conflict themselves ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:41 - 17 September 2012

Posts 1860

"Kids will always annoy the age of their life ..." © VSV "The Ballad of the struggle")))))))

chaa174 - Expert

18:13 - 17 September 2012

503 posts

clowns. and video clown.

Well I'm stoked Zippo. with an open lid. no rubbing just sryahnul vodichku and lit.

it seems people have complexes with childhood. necessary crap that's what he can not buy or you do not like. and can beat them. on the head. a lot. also an option.

Berg - Member

18:47 - 17 September 2012

Posts 116

The people who drive in. Do not pohrenu who vyaknul Th there? Or there is another wisdom, applicable here. And not only here:

Here is a man slander Zippo. And praises IMCO. Swearing, trying to hurt anyone's feelings. Now imagine that he cries during constipation. Oh, already inflated, blushing. Yelling, screaming, as many can not!) Saliva gush, snot flowing .... in general help)

But when - the same is not necessarily IMCO - the main thing is not neigh ... and then people will be offended and massacre can not be avoided))))))

chaa174 - Expert

20:04 - 17 September 2012

503 posts

so everything is clear. just so people vyserov brains powder.

there is another video where the same with the letter "m" with a hair dryer standing next to Zippo and IMCO blows. in the sense that the IMCO blazes like ether filled zZippo and goes out like benzo last sniffed a year ago ... I looked ... well ... fuck if I did not use and that and that and in fact would have believed. but only in reality - Imku blows only way to go. Zippo is more resistant doors if the wind.

in IMCO in reality two-plus: 1. price and performance - not sorry to break down and squander, a thing without a soul. 2. more airtight - Benza on long enough, time and a half or two longer. Well, perhaps even 2.5 plus - less sensitive to the quality of benzo because that eats like a flint victim - of course spark mad and wick it closer to kresalu.

I twisted my dick on these advantages. even spit. and then tighten up. IMCO fuck threw in the closet when the wind zaebali five times strike sharply to light. for me it is important not to save but to get benzo stable flame.

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

1:01 - September 18, 2012

951 posts

The guys went so far all these uebany fuck. Blame is not IMKI or Zippy as usual uebany to shake roofing felts, roofing felts can not make a Zippo. All so very clear. Just infuriates the regularity of these vyserov as if they provotsiryut zippers on responses mudachestva. Only a dick to them, not a Christmas tree.

Zippers above the shit!

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))

Berg - Member

10:06 - 18 September 2012

Posts 116

Pug bark - the caravan moves on. I give a shit who Che there say that IMCO really steeper better, and so on. Why? I have my own opinion, and not fuck who it Th there blather. Especially argue with such stupid ass - upodoBLYaDsya them. At the dick so happy to once again oglyat nerves?

chaa174 - Expert

14:46 - 18 September 2012

503 posts

no need to be like. but in order to avoid errors on the part of people do not understand - its say "nah" to say worth it.

because do not forget that a person does not have to know everything. and after such vyserov appears slightly wrong opinion.

I just like it corrected. to the level of an adequate assessment. there are pros. there are downsides. but on the basis of real couples and three vysosanyh of dick ... more pluses and dirty or just put something up ... I respect myself and I try to respect others as well. because srachem suggest not to call, to name just a statement of alternative and yet more logical and reasoned opinion.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

21:33 - 18 September 2012

Posts 1860

San, it is certainly the one hand, "in a dispute born truth," but on the other hand ... all the advantages and disadvantages of both systems are described for a long time, ignorant and a wise man, a little "Googling" will find the open spaces of Old internetaff all interesting (hopefully and with our The resource you will help him), and if the person is not very smart (stupid ass for example), he even write a scientific treatise, but he does not understand and say: Do not drive, pasony with the district said ...)))))))

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

0:21 - September 19, 2012

951 posts

Gorin, well, you as always - very good judgment! ;)

+1!

Well I am about this and Oba said - to pay attention to these vysery us no reason, but very correctly observed Mr. FAA - ignorant, new to this business tovarisch - see enough of these "my answers Zippo" and decides that Zippo really Gamna on a stick and that it is better and safer IMKI nothing in the nature does not exist, and it is - extremely biased. That's why the only reason I suggest this gudam robin, which are lighter dvuhsotrublevye sky with diamonds shove their vysery itself is in the ass. Pug elephant, of course not a problem, but when there are too many and often before the eyes flickers - annoying ...

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3299 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))