This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

How to get the insert separately?

Brassee - Guest

19:53 - April 7, 2010

Good evening!

It so happened that the collection has got the body only zippo "Solid Brass" in '96, the insert is not there. Now the question of where to buy / take away? Plus there is a nuance in lighter "Solid Brass" is not chrome insert, and gold-plated.

I am glad to be your answers and advice

slay - Expert

20:18 - April 7, 2010

458 posts

and I wonder where the sellers take the inserts on eBay?

Brassee - Guest

20:28 - April 7, 2010

To be honest, I'm counting on the fact that collectors Online stray extra insert))

faust - Maniac

Moscow

10:48 - April 8, 2010

674 posts

which means "where to take ebee"? someone in warranty given, someone has broken body, someone has found someone to ebee acquired (paradox), and in general it is Zippo collectors they will always be available (at least one), etc. etc.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

10:51 - April 8, 2010

674 posts

I'm here, Vladimir drove insert (for which many thanks to him), even though I had to do was dial sho ... so, as we say in Odessa - you have all the front!)))

slay - Expert

13:29 - April 8, 2010

458 posts

Well, I know one extra insert, well, two, but then sell them at 4 - 10 pieces in one lot, and the campaign did not use ...

faust - Maniac

Moscow

14:36 ​​- April 8, 2010

674 posts

we can at the factory tyryat can for them who tyrit ... the mass of options. and can guarantee workshop tyryat ....

slay - Expert

18:07 - April 8, 2010

458 posts

Here I think I found a penny and sell later =)

kypexin - Administrator

22:49 - April 9, 2010

Posts 1670

Russian mentality can only guess about the "tyryat" :)))

Guys really have any serious collector car parts always. And if a person collects Zippo - then it inserts extra car. For example, bought 20 killed vintage lighters with original inserts for parts. Inserts pulled. I bought (or got himself!) 10 vintage lighters repair, respectively, with new inserts. New inserts pulled out, oriinalnye data inserted. Voila - 10 new extra inserts for sale.

The official service by the way should just issue a new insert, free of charge. They sell them are not eligible.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

23:17 - April 9, 2010

674 posts

Message edited 23:19 - April 9, 2010 user faust

kypexin writes:

Russian mentality can only guess about the "tyryat" :)))

Guys really have any serious collector car parts always. And if a person collects Zippo - then it inserts extra car. For example, bought 20 killed vintage lighters with original inserts for parts. Inserts pulled. I bought (or got himself!) 10 vintage lighters repair, respectively, with new inserts. New inserts pulled out, oriinalnye data inserted. Voila - 10 new extra inserts for sale.

The official service by the way should just issue a new insert, free of charge. They sell them are not eligible.

Well, since I never wrote at the beginning. and about tyryat then later added, when the arguments are over.
ZY subscribe to the issue of Onyx.

kypexin - Administrator

21:07 - 10 April 2010

Posts 1670

oniks1 writes:

Volodya, glad to see you again ...)))) You all right? :)

Sick: (However, the mobile Internet can be connected from any ass :))

Brassee - Guest

23:48 - 11 April 2010

Well, searched, searched. Result no. And eBay does not want contact.

There is only one option, besides, as you said reasonable - workshop.

Sorry I caused to Moscow not soon, so that the results will tell, but again - not soon ...

Thanks for the tips!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

6 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3500 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))