This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Poser

Powwwwer - Member

18:17 - 10 January 2011

Posts 13

Guys, on the broken loop Zippo plus faded wheel. I want to send it in for repair. How to do it? where to send? Please give the exact address. And what will it take? Krasnodar

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

19:37 - 10 January 2011

391 posts

Powwwwer writes:

Guys, on the broken loop Zippo plus faded wheel. I want to send it in for repair. How to do it? where to send? Please give the exact address. And what will it take? Krasnodar

How many of your Ziippo years, if the wheel has faded? Just wondering ...

Repair: http://www.zippo.ru/guarantee/service/

What do you need? Nothing but genuine ZIPPO.

ForZe - Member

20:52 - 10 January 2011

93 posts

A: I, too, from Krasnodar) At one time, too, was interested in this issue?

ZY All the same, the planet is round)

Powwwwer - Member

22:14 - 10 January 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

Powwwwer writes:

How many of your Ziippo years, if the wheel has faded? Just wondering ...

Renovation: http://www.zippo.ru/guarantee/service/

What do you need? Nothing but genuine ZIPPO.

the thing is that there are periodically inserted flints from disposable Kindle, which actually wiped the wheel. and as for the age, I do not know. tell me if you know, the fact that the table is not found. inscription G X. so I just send mail?

kypexin - Administrator

22:43 - 10 January 2011

1670 posts

In disposable silicon softer, they can not erase the wheel so fast :)

Powwwwer - Member

22:59 - 10 January 2011

Posts 13

kypexin writes:

Well it for many years. I have it already 10 years at least. I found it as a child and she eventually podustala

Powwwwer - Member

23:01 - 10 January 2011

Posts 13

Powwwwer writes:

kypexin writes:

Well it for many years. I have it already 10 years at least. I found it as a child and she eventually podustala

better you would say her from Krasnodar to Moscow to repair send. That she had not gone to one end. All the same memory. I need the exact address. and how to implement it at all

ForZe - Member

0:06 - January 11, 2011

93 posts

Through the mail.

109456, Moscow, Ryazan Avenue 75/4 second tower. Recipient firm
"Korolus"

Address above, send me Korolus company managers themselves, so it is 100% accurate.

If you want to be sure of delivery (and the speed will be a plus), then send urgent bonderolyu the service tracking parcels. Costs about 500 rubles., But in Moscow it will be just a day or two (urgent email sent air, and then the city personal courier). You got it back in about a week and a half. But the new insert will get for free :).

ZY Before sending, a lighter should be without flint or seasoned (wool, wick and remove other prichendaly not necessarily, as long as it nebylo gasoline at all). I was at the post predupredlili that if filled, the parcel can be removed from the delivery and return back, because in air transport flammable materials are not allowed.

Well, since you're from Krasnodar, I can consult glav.postampa send. There, the girls were younger, less any crap is with registration, etc. Yes, and they work without holidays.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

0:26 - January 11, 2011

674 posts

better to have departed one case, without inserts. and it will come back to have add-on. IMHO.

Powwwwer - Member

0:41 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

faust wrote:

better to have departed one case, without inserts. and it will come back to have add-on. IMHO.

tobish they stupidly new curled? And the exact address?

Powwwwer - Member

0:44 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

ForZe writes:

Through the mail.

109456, Moscow, Ryazan Avenue 75/4 second tower. Recipient firm
"Korolus"

Address above, send me Korolus company managers themselves, so it is 100% accurate.

If you want to be sure of delivery (and the speed will be a plus), then send urgent bonderolyu the service tracking parcels. Costs about 500 rubles., But in Moscow it will be just a day or two (urgent email sent air, and then the city personal courier). You got it back in about a week and a half. But the new insert will get for free :).

ZY Before sending, a lighter should be without flint or seasoned (wool, wick and remove other prichendaly not necessarily, as long as it nebylo gasoline at all). I was at the post predupredlili that if filled, the parcel can be removed from the delivery and return back, because in air transport flammable materials are not allowed.

Well, since you're from Krasnodar, I can consult glav.postampa send. There, the girls were younger, less any crap is with registration, etc. Yes, and they work without holidays.

and if not send the inserts? just as something memorable

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

0:49 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

Message edited 0:50 - January 11, 2011 by evenk

Powwwwer writes:

And the exact address?

A few posts above my link to the address.

Powwwwer - Member

0:51 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

Message edited 0:50 - January 11, 2011 by evenk

Powwwwer writes:

And the exact address?

A few posts above my link to the address.

Come with an address understood. so I do not understand with inserts necessary or not?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

0:56 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

Insert in any case, be replaced by a new one, so I do not know how, did not send in the mail ...

Powwwwer - Member

0:58 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

Insert in any case, be replaced by a new one, so I do not know how, did not send in the mail ...

so if it all out? they put new?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

1:01 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

Probably put, of course I can not exactly say.

Powwwwer - Member

1:02 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

Probably put, of course I can not exactly say.

happen to know how much time it's done?

Powwwwer - Member

1:03 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

and whether the accompanying sheet with her to send in? a description of the problem with the lighter. Or are they all on sight?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

1:12 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

Who knows how many on time, it can be assumed that the work is almost there and back, plus a few more dney.Esli describe the problem, really, I think, does not hurt.

Powwwwer - Member

1:13 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

ATP all)

Powwwwer - Member

1:15 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

Who knows how many on time, it can be assumed that the work is almost there and back, plus a few more dney.Esli describe the problem, really, I think, does not hurt.

Listen, last question. You can determine the date of issue?

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

1:24 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

I can not.

Powwwwer - Member

1:25 - January 11, 2011

Posts 13

evenk writes:

I can not.

G Zippo X as written below

evenk - Expert

Moscow region

1:31 - January 11, 2011

391 posts

July (G)-month, 1994 (X)-year.

ForZe - Member

2:01 - January 11, 2011

93 posts

Powwwwer writes:

To yourself the question does not seem strange to you? You are going to repair the insert, and will send no inserts ... Logic where?

Sends a letter where you indicate that the replacement of inserts is not required and you only need to replace the wheel and re-riveted.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

19:40 - 11 January 2011

674 posts

Powwwwer writes:

evenk writes:

so if it all out? they put new?

If no inserts to send, they will still put you new. write in a letter that the insert has collapsed altogether.

faust - Maniac

Moscow

19:44 - 11 January 2011

674 posts

ForZe writes:

Powwwwer writes:

To yourself the question does not seem strange to you? You are going to repair the insert, and will send no inserts ... Logic where?

Sends a letter where you indicate that the replacement of inserts is not required and you only need to replace the wheel and re-riveted.

and you just confuse straying. already happened more than once that the insert and gave no break. especially as repairing old still will not. riveted wheel, do not be ridiculous.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

19:48 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Proklepyvat no one will. As described above, sent without inserts.

oniks1 - Maniac

Moscow

22:22 - 11 January 2011

1323 posts

Here you much noise, then ... :)))

On the one hand - we all want to be limited to repair, so at least show people that you do not and that worried or do not like! Also, we heard that the workshop asked to be warned if the old insert "roads as a memory." Them what a difference, throw it out, or leave ...

On the other hand - the oil filter on the machine repaired not collect? :)) I had served a "thing" of their own, then the broken junk store, the more that is not some rarity ... And soon after repair, brand new insert will be your least expensive memory ... :)))

I would send an insert into the studio, with a request to get it back. If you go back - I say thank you, but no, nothing to get upset over nothing ... ... :))

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

22:30 - 11 January 2011

1860 posts

Serge, much the same way those who threw the inserts in some kind of 40-60s, and now collectors headache not find designer) about the grandchildren you have to think ;)

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2973 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))