This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

A choice of three options.

nagato0309 - Member

22:02 - 17 May 2012

Posts 21

Dear users zippocollector.ru.U me to you one more question about buying a wonderful zippy.) I need for long-term use, for the three tryukov.Vybirayu zazhigalkami.Po each lighter I wonder a lot of things, but I'm going to ask the most important questions .

1 model Zippo 162 Armor.U me about her that's what a lot of voprosy.Na whether it is heavier than the standard model? She is also well set up? With front and rear she brushed chrome, and on the sides blestyaschaya.To most brushed chrome coating it is polished, or is it just a lining. (maybe someone that question seems silly, but I'm really a novice, do not understand) Can get scratched lighter to such an extent that the metal itself will be seen that under the cover? And still a question whether you can do with this lighter tricks?

2 Model Zippo 200.Voprosy are the same as with the 162 model, but then I chose a small inscription Zippo quickly whether this inscription erased? And the same question can you do tricks?

3 Model Zippo 250 hight polish chrome.Voprosy approximately similar, but here I would like to ask about whether it pokrytie.Mozhet to erase the metal itself, or does it will be many years later scratched, but the cover does not come down? And another question, when performing tricks will it slide?

About everything that I wanted to know I asked voprosy.Zhdu early response, tomorrow I'll go pokupat.Otvette please be more specific, I just 0 in these cases and zippo just nravitsya.Budu the pictures are very grateful for your input.

Muratof - Member

22:37 - 17 May 2012

Posts 40

Two years of wear Zippo 168 Armor Brushed Brass, but no covers, fully brass, sometimes do the trick. By weight, slightly thicker and heavier than the classic, but a matter of habit, since it seems to be a classic light and weak in the execution of tricks. As for the wear surfaces, it is necessary to take into account that the execution of tricks accompanied by the inevitable fall jig, hence the chips and scratches, and possibly deep, to brass. But if ever stunt, then do not be afraid to wear as much coverage as physical damage to the body or (mostly falling off cap) or inserts. Gigue live a maximum of a year, has already succeeded in its insert, which broke record that urge cam. Tricks are killing our own, neubivaem lighter (((.

nagato0309 - Member

23:21 - 17 May 2012

Posts 21

And how to understand without covers ... I found a shop in which I want to buy a Zippo your 168th model, I think it bruzhed chrome, this is your http://tabak-kazan.ru/content/ .....-168-Armor ?

Muratof - Member

23:30 - 17 May 2012

Posts 40

Message Edit 8:38 - May 18, 2012 user Muratof

She's the most! Brushed Brass - satin brass. All Zippo (exception - red copper, titanium and precious. Metal) is made of brass, and after, or color, or covered with nickel. My model is purely made of brass, so it may just turn black, but it is treated polished, and the models that you chose, covered with a layer of nickel.

Muratof - Member

23:36 - 17 May 2012

Posts 40

By the way, a normal shop, he ordered a couple of times there.

nagato0309 - Member

23:40 - 17 May 2012

Posts 21

Well, as I understand if this is the nickel peel off, it will be so-and-a (or about) how are you, and by the way on your lighter, and indeed not only yours, but on lighters with chrome plated bruzhed this layer "brusheda" or polishing pad is glued, I just wondered if the armor is practically no different from the classics that take it, but silver in color.

Muratof - Member

23:45 - 17 May 2012

Posts 40

Polishing as horizontal lines, they are called brush strokes. Whatever you took that Brushed that Polish, over time, if they are covered by the active use of a multitude of small scratches and becoming almost indistinguishable.

nagato0309 - Member

0:00 - May 18, 2012

Posts 21

I would thing that would have peeled coating, as you said "a nickel." And will not fade with time stamp to the bottom?'s Either 200 or 162, I do not know, I was told to order at least 10 lighters, to come to the point of self-delivery and choose to pay.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

0:10 - May 18, 2012

327 posts

Message Edit 0:11 - May 18, 2012 user xidemonix

armor is so to speak a trick does not trample (but of course stunt is possible on any cases until then ...) as well as heavier and of undermining the cover, etc. etc.. So what can be considered the most normal for such Zippo brushed or street chrome. You can pulverize any, will come down and chrome, and that under it and will show off the brass, but the problem is because even the beautiful and vintage, and tired to wash :) - it will fall apart faster than erased

DenOn - Expert

0:10 - May 18, 2012

212 posts

I do not know what to do with Zippo to kill the bottom die ... for tricks - book the cheapest, so do not mind killing it. when he try - you will understand. brashd chrome - this is quite good.

"How have you there with villains? Bute? Serves "(c)

nagato0309 - Member

0:19 - May 18, 2012

Posts 21

Message Edit 0:20 - May 18, 2012 user nagato0309

Thanks for the answers, I decided nevertheless to take a 200 model, as long as that surface "brush stroke" even after the peel nickel ostalas.I still be a goy paste polish a few times a month.

nagato0309 - Member

0:22 - May 18, 2012

Posts 21

And by the way, after the nickel come down it will be brushed brass? Or something else.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

1:02 - May 18, 2012

327 posts

if you take the chrome, something about the pasta-goy, you can forget what it was for. How many layers of brass after-hell knows, nickel plating, chrome plating will wear off, long before the brass.

nagato0309 - Member

1:07 - May 18, 2012

Posts 21

If it is not difficult to explain how it will look after the 200 model as nickel gone, and if not difficult to throw off the photos, if you have, please.

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

1:28 - May 18, 2012

327 posts

many do not live :)

Muratof - Member

8:50 - May 18, 2012

Posts 40

As you can see in the photo, laid out by Dmitry - xidemonix, from the little brush strokes that will remain, but that would bring the jig to a state or require a certain number of years, or extra effort (grinding of abrasive materials).

kypexin - Administrator

10:51 - 18 May 2012

Posts 1670

Muratof writes:

As you can see in the photo, laid out by Dmitry - xidemonix, from the little brush strokes that will remain, but that would bring the jig to a state or require a certain number of years, or extra effort (grinding of abrasive materials).

This way my cigarette lighter :) I'm sorry but it in 1947 and has already got me here in this form :) Although any brashd chrome will theoretically look like when erasing coating is 10-15 years probably.

But what about the way I brushed brass also monitored. I had a new yellow brushed brass that I carry with me to this day is about 4 years and every day use. So here it is, interestingly, over time, has lost any signs of brushed and original brightness of the coating and has a beautiful dark amber copper color, but completely smooth :)

nagato0309 - Member

11:17 - 18 May 2012

Posts 21

Well, thank you all very much for the answers, everything is clear and specifically explained, I will take 200 model, for 10 years a lot has changed and I can collect Zippo who znaet.A you, kypexin, could not put a photo of the brushed brass if not difficult?

nagato0309 - Member

14:33 - 18 May 2012

Posts 21

A solid brass coating that like? The picture is very similar to brushed brass, but a different name.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

14:38 - 18 May 2012

Posts 1860

Photos do not mean high quality. Solid Brass and Brushed for they correspond High Polish and Brushed chrome for copies.

kypexin - Administrator

16:00 - 18 May 2012

Posts 1670

nagato0309 writes:

Well, thank you all very much for the answers, everything is clear and specifically explained, I will take 200 model, for 10 years a lot has changed and I can collect Zippo who znaet.A you, kypexin, could not put a photo of the brushed brass if not difficult?

Muratof - Member

1:40 - May 19, 2012

Posts 40

xidemonix - Expert

Moscow, Russia

4:48 - May 19, 2012

327 posts

nagato0309 writes:

I need for long-term use for tricks.

This is nonsense :)

nagato0309 - Member

0:36 - May 20, 2012

Posts 21

xidemonix, maybe you did not read all of my posts, or did not notice that I wrote that I in this business know nothing, but oh well, I imagine proehali.Kupil street chrome, generally happy, but had doubts about the authenticity, will not write much better lay out photos, and I will describe some of these pictures ...

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

0:54 - May 20, 2012

Posts 1860

nagato0309 writes:

xidemonix, maybe you did not read all of my posts, or did not notice that I wrote that I in this business know nothing, but oh well, I imagine proehali.Kupil street chrome, generally happy, but had doubts about the authenticity, will not write much better lay out photos, and I will describe some of these pictures ...

Guys do not quarrel. You, nagato0309, asked for a typical beginner question: I sports coupe so fast and yet so the potatoes from the country to carry on the muddy ruts. xidemonix give you a typical old-timer is the answer: it does not happen. Thus hardly wanted something to offend you, so do not happen very soon to practice tricks and you'll see for yourself. And certainly not just say thank you to those who are discouraged to take tricks expensive models.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

1:07 - May 20, 2012

Posts 1860

Message Edit 1:09 - May 20, 2012 Members Gorynych5

I'm a little sum up, if you're too lazy to use the search on the resource. Hinges absolutely all models are the same, that is to say if you choose Armour-plates or blotches, the wear will be even more, plus you run the risk of hurt fingers (and even on the feet, while training lighter than once fall to the floor on bare feet, fly in the cat, or the aquarium for fishes). The age of any trick lighters brief, about like a sports car for professional racing - two or three seasons and the motor burned out ...

nagato0309 - Member

1:30 - May 20, 2012

Posts 21

I have no one even thought to quarrel, I wanted to hear a clear and understandable answers. Xidemonix gave me to understand that the strength of tricks and-incompatible veschi.Foto I did, I tried to lay out and wrote that the halyard is not about fotografiya.Nu Original I probably uveren.V box all paper, is what keeps the lighter something like barhat.Pod lighter zippo lighters new advertising blu.A about the lighters have a couple of questions ... When I loved the sound of the lighter, insert firmly sitting. Pleased with the seller immediately when the question about zippo said they all clean America, lifetime warranty, if you break something lighter to carry a box of them and they are all free to send in Moskvu.Tak here I come to vpros about the quality ... First I interested in, the hole in the loop must be skvoznym.Ono I do not through, as seen in a small shtyrek.Tak here this pin I have it on one side comes to the end of all loops, and on the other hand shows that he is not coming out until the end. On my "Chinese Zippe" this pin is fully in these petlyah.Tak here whether it should not be considered complete? Just a small movement of top caps, I have it to the left and to the right moves a millimeter to two (no insert of course the same). Can these tabs to pull, and how? Next question about insert.On my opening-closing climbs a little, well ... a millimeter-poltora.Tak is as easy when you whether you can do something like that it is difficult climbs even efforts? . Next question about kolesiko.Shtyr that keeps it certainly is not through, but I read somewhere that the wheel should sit tight, and not a drop to move storony.Tak now I have a little wheel dvigaetsya.Tak also moves the hammer, which responsible for opening kryshki.Tak here whether the two pieces move? insect on wheels at an angle, not straight, should they be so? Come to the body there seems to be all I would like to ask about shtampy.Shtampy on an insert fully comply with the punches on originalov.No picture on the stamp where it says zippo made in USA after saying zippo no sign of R, and a simple point from the top, and it is not seen a drop of the letter R, and on the label just above where it says use zippo, zippo clearly visible after the letter R in kruzhochke.Tak the same on the body, where traces of soldering the two parts of the housing tracks are not perfectly round, and I have often read that they should be perfectly kruglymi.U me they are slightly oval, quite slegka.Tak same stamp on the bottom of the housing around the letters F, well, the month of production, there is a small, deep tsarapina.Vidno it damage to the plant, there would be questions about eomu, but it is, as it were stamped from scratch ... maybe because of the lighter cover? That in itself is scratched, I do not znayu.Esche felt pad on the insert was pretty deep in the inserts on my Chinese she almost does not get out :). Well, that's all I wanted to ask, I'm sorry, that without pictures, but the site does not accept them, why to.Zhdu answers, dear users.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

10:52 - 20 May 2012

Posts 1860

About the backlash of all the above I hasten to reassure you: it's OK. About how and what tuck-decompress, so sit tight and wrote more than once, it is enough to make intelligent search term on the site. For when the old-timers in the 101y once asked the same question, even the most peace-loving user will be broken and overlaid Matyuk ;-) About the stamp is not fully grasped as a human, I think that without photos do not understand. If you do not put them out on the instructions, send them to me in PM, and I have them perevylozhite in this topic with the comments that you attach to them, we will understand that there is not)))

nagato0309 - Member

11:35 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

Thanks, now I will try to send a photo in a personal, koneno they were not taken with an expensive camera, but you can make out.

nagato0309 - Member

11:53 - 20 May 2012

Posts 21

Message edited 11:57 - May 20, 2012 Members nagato0309

http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/12 ..... f2731b.jpg here it is a scratch near the letter F

http://s019.radikal.ru/i603/12 ..... 4e7de3.jpg principle here I happy with everything, but you can be comments ...

http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/120 ..... 826c4f.jpg and here we see that after the bottom label zippo not just R, and the point

http://s008.radikal.ru/i303/12 ..... eea3c0.jpg it felt pad, and it is deep enough

http://i072.radikal.ru/1205/d5 ..... 5eb0b5.jpg and this wheel, and shows that it is not sitting tight and leaves little

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

1 Guest

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 492

Members:

4222 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))