Forum about Zippo (ARCHIVE)

This forum is now closed - read-only
To leave a message, just log Input

Search
Search in forums:

Competition

Gadsky - Guest

11:23 - 26 September 2009

Guys, if you have fallen victim to the flash mob, why hold such a sad otmazy ZIPPO-YASHZZSCH? Your post about the alleged cheat tool was made on September 25 (with one cheat aypishnika, bugogashenki), your proof-link on the log does not open. Who do you want to cheat ...

kypexin - Administrator

14:43 - 26 September 2009

1670 posts

I'm sorry, you're someone just accused of cheating? ... If you please explain something.

For its part, explain. Yes, we have become victims of the flash-mob. I stopped it as I could technical and administrative measures that ponalau very reluctant to apply. I honestly was waiting for flashmob complain himself "master" option, and we would have solved the issue amicably. His silence tells me that he knows what is happening. Therefore, I believe that this cheat with his knowledge. If it is not, I am ready to apologize for the incorrect assumption, and the owner let him say thanks option friendly team fleshmobberov-wishers.

PS log is opened, said that thanks to an error.

Gadsky - Guest

15:08 - 26 September 2009

"His silence tells me that he knows what is happening. Therefore, I believe that this cheat with his knowledge. "- Hmm, what about the presumption of innocence? Incidentally, if you look on the internet - find the source of the flash-mob.

PS. And all because his slogan of these - the best. ;)

kypexin - Administrator

15:33 - 26 September 2009

1670 posts

Source I already saw. Flashmob of flashmobs be longer :) But my problem - not to identify the source and stop the flashmob and its consequences. By the way, more than a hundred votes, which has the slogan now - totally honest, so it will probably be even among the winners, and I am not at all sorry :)

About the "best" - I personally do not agree, maybe just the most original. But this is my personal opinion of what is happening has no relationship, just that I would have voted for other slogans. A for my impartiality says that I ANY slogan in advance not removed, except in clear violation of the rules of the three English-speaking.

PS What about the presumption of innocence is a remark by the way :) I do not accept we are not in court, but in a private online resource. So right there is always the administrator :)

Gadsky - Guest

16:39 - 26 September 2009

Message edited 16:50 - September 26, 2009 By Gadsky

Well, how do you, in the end, found "dishonest" to vote? IMHO in the log there is nothing criminal but a series of a dozen requests from the host, this:

575 Guest 80.66.87.170 / idf.riss-telecom.ru September 22, 2009 @ 9:29

Everything else looks good faith. Or referrers you did not like? And anyway, why did you decide that the flash mob - is "unfair"? Do you think that people vote stupidly repeating another option? I assure you it is not. They voted as they liked.

PS. "So right there is always the administrator :)" - in this scenario at all vote to anything ;) - set the desired result, and everything is OK. Administrator should first maintain order - where is the breach - does not understand.

For the administrator - Guest

17:04 - 26 September 2009

Message edited 17:13 - September 26, 2009 By kypexin

Everything else looks good faith.?

566 Guest 10.0.0.103 / 10.0.0.103 September 22, 2009 @ 10:25
575 Guest 80.66.87.170 / idf.riss-telecom.ru September 22, 2009 @ 9:29
585 Guest 195.46.32.39 / pi46-32-39.cn.ru September 22, 2009 @ 9:25
593 Guest 80.66.87.170 / idf.riss-telecom.ru September 22, 2009 @ 9:16

minimut here such pieces 59

17:07 - 26 September 2009

somehow curve proshol topic these ligaments can be found there at least 50

Gadsky - Guest

17:10 - 26 September 2009

I do not know where you saw at least 50 pieces, I counted 26 (specifically of the example that you have brought - just five, and, mind you - they _do_ 23 numbers). But even if your option is 668 - 50 = 618. Somewhat different from the current figure, is not it?

kypexin - Administrator

17:12 - 26 September 2009

1670 posts

Well, look at taymstempy. Do you think that it is real people go to vote at intervals of 1-3 minutes continuously for two days in a row? I honestly do not believe it. But I'm with her more than 10 years of technical experience really believe in it is easy to organize the automatic anonymous voting by simple technical means.

What about "the administrator must keep order" - completely agree. I am here and I support the order by the maximum non-interference and loyalty. I have until recently held back from the use of administrative measures. But apparently without them we have nothing ...

Gadsky - Guest

17:20 - 26 September 2009

Do you think that the voting was created a botnet? )))))) For inquiries after 23 numbers _raznyh_ addresses. Do you really admit _takuyu_ opportunity?

17:24 - 26 September 2009

my scrap analyze admin knows better

here is some examples of really up to you

641-642

659 +666 +661

641-642

634 +636

609-610

and do not say anything about 564-599

Gadsky - Guest

17:26 - 26 September 2009

Simple manipulation in Excel on a column aypishnikov obtain:

Search for and delete duplicate values: 38. It remains unique values: 631.

Dixi.

kypexin - Administrator

17:27 - September 26, 2009

1670 posts

Message edited 17:31 - September 26, 2009 By kypexin

Gadsky writes:

Do you think that the voting was created a botnet? )))))) For inquiries after 23 numbers _raznyh_ addresses. Do you really admit _takuyu_ opportunity?

I believe that the votes for this option are wound dishonest automated way, even despite the fact that they are all made from different ip-address (and the restriction of voting to registered users stream votes immediately stopped). Suspicious about the frequency of incoming voices, unusual for visitors to live, I have already said. This is enough to take action.

Gadsky - Guest

17:36 - 26 September 2009

There is no abstract "automatic unfair ways." For those results that are needed:

1. Create a bot network, which will produce a different aypishnikov request.

2. Hack the server and directly overwrite logs and data in the database.

1 - It is absurd to understand why and by whom are botnets.

2 - You know better, but then you can free poherit and all other results.

PS. But you know better, who were the results wanted to achieve - the objective, or those that you like. I think further discussion pointless and removed.

17:40 - 26 September 2009

all very understandable if someone watches the game

1) up to 24 numbers yashshschz cheat yourself with repeated un and was somewhere in the top 20

2) 2 days before the end of the free vote of 24 to 15.00 somewhere joined bot machine that 5 hours from 15.00 to 20.00 and took 220 votes yashshschz led to 1st place

3) when the host machine boat came to his senses, he did not disable it so clearly propalitsya and increased latencies to 5-7 minutes and eventually scored 650 votes

4) the next day for days 25 were stable timings vplod before the free vote

and who can tell me that they were friends?

kypexin - Administrator

17:41 - 26 September 2009

1670 posts

I certainly want to achieve objective results, but without any nakrutok and flash-mobs (there is no "result, which I like," just as I, God forbid, do not hold any personal bias or hostility to any of the participants.) To my regret, I very well know how to do and what result flashmobs. Their use in this case I think rigging the vote. Greetings from Alena Pisklova.

17:49 - 26 September 2009

1. Create a bot network, which will produce a different aypishnikov request.

2. Hack the server and directly overwrite logs and data in the database.

1 - It is absurd to understand why and by whom are botnets.

2 - You know better, but then you can free poherit and all other results.

PS. But you know better, who were the results wanted to achieve - the objective, or those that you like. I think further discussion pointless and removed.

1) sozdovat bot network does not exist, they should be in the public domain

2) break into the server and database do not need to

there is also quite well developed mass boat service does not require these actions and judging by the stability and diversity of voices one of them had been using

Chetsnost - Anonymous

0:21 - September 28, 2009

I, as the author of one of the quotes (I will not say which one), I call leadership to stop this meaningless vote, call your friends and acquaintances and simply select three winners.

Demiurg - Guest

12:41 - 30 September 2009

Personally, I am now experiencing very negative chufstva to brand Zippo. 'll Never polzovatstso their products: - \

Cut the vote, and the "evidence" in general no!

1) Screenshot - it's just a laugh. With JS'a not cheat: the

2) The log does not prove anything. About the unusual frequency - this is just guesswork and speculation.

3) And why the author has something to tell if it is an option wins? Is not this the goal?

That's what my voice was removed? (It is in the log) I honestly he voted. I think most of the same .. Shorter nizachet!

kypexin - Administrator

14:16 - 30 September 2009

1670 posts

Dear Demiurg,

Please read the disclaimer on the right at the bottom of any page. And take for granted, please, that the private share of the resource owner is always right when it certainly is not about legal or legal aspects.

Your missing an honest voice I humanly very sorry. But say thanks for this group of friends, frolic here and arranged the stupid automated flashmob.

15:18 - 30 September 2009

I can say one thing:

Cheat was the place to be, and if it was not so clear, calm YASHSHSCHZ sidelby now in first place, easily topping leaderboard.

And the point!

elsoron - New member

13:05 - October 1, 2009

Posts 1

What we do, if after the start of the third stage of all 500 + "real" people voted after registering just one? Where do these enthusiasts gone? :)

PifPaf - Member

Novorossiysk

10:55 - October 2, 2009

Posts 18

Message edited 11:05 - October 2, 2009 By PifPaf

Did not even know that my slogan so hot discussed here =)

I have to say - I rummage in computers at the level of the average user, and the terms that you are dealing here not familiar to me. Yes friends, I asked to vote at first, but I'm sorry, I do not have so many of them - 600 with horseradish ... I just do not report on Kuryokhin entom because about a week did not go to the internet - I was sick. Thou art fair, still hoping that at least the top three winners'll get at least one of the slogans, and I sent them over 30, I think ... It's a shame, of course, a little = (...

I - against drugs! I - for the vodka!

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

4 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Stats: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

2700 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Posters:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 message (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 message (s)), Zvonkoff (951 message (s))