This forum is now closed - read-only
To post a message, log in Entrance

Search
Search the forums:

Replica 1941 + + kanister flask

chaa174 - Expert

16:42 - 2 July 2012

503 posts

On the advice of a reputable kypexin noticed ebaevskogo huckster http://myworld.ebay.com/jagrfannj/

Well Hurley look at him and thought how it is self-ORDER ... 1941 - 1 units, kanister a fuel for cigarette lighters - 1 pc. kanister for fuel and for me - 1 pc.

yes, still watch it for the ... - Special thanks ;-) (who are interested in link to the album, and they are, too)

20 days buhimi deer are all things that swim goat trails getting to me. They arrived without being popizzhennym and not being razebano They arrived intact.

The old 1941 has already spread, weathered life, scarred veteran, will now come out only at parades in order to show off and annealed, and the rest of the heroic sleep in a drawer.

Member, accepted the post pleased and neat execution and click and 9 ml infused into it to gasoline. voracious bitch. Well, nothing, eat little, eat ... for my mother ... for Dad ... for Grandpa George ...

test tube screw from under the flint - pass, yes there is, and so everything is clear ...

test took place at the plant - flint kotsany, about 2-3 teal kresalom.

Kanister ... well, everything neat, smooth, pads are good and tight, if vlazit to the brim then 7.5 ml.

Flask - 100 gr. Spear rinse, filled with Viscaria. working career too early.

Questions? complaints? suggestions? :-)

Link to the entire album in Gugel +:

https://plus.google.com/photos/104079610289979462146/albums/5760547101084658993

kypexin - Administrator

16:47 - 2 July 2012

Posts 1670

Cool! :) I have and my reply is already retired but something new ... :)

Zvonkoff - Moderator

Novorossiysk, Black Sea

16:51 - 2 July 2012

951 posts

I thought I watch too zippovskie =)

And for a replica - cool, krasotgo! ;)

Zippers - up shit! Zippers above the shit!

chaa174 - Expert

17:05 - 2 July 2012

503 posts

brand new - brand new in 1941? ;-)

I honestly do other moeli after she did not perceive. pick up a ... well, they do not Zippo's for me and all ... everyone who wants to argue - IMHO (am of the opinion dick challenge). If a hint is not clear - fucking whore in advance. Thank you ;-)

not ... look ... zippovskie not filed. something they do not then, nor design is not completed properly or stuffing ... well, for a collection of fan - pull, but the clock SUCH samples ... cough ... not for me they are in general.

as well rzhachno out ... went to make a purchase at $ 20 ... yeah ... flick of the wrist came to 220 ... Hmm ... and this is only the beginning, it seems the next exacerbation.

on the order of a couple of models of watches Zippo for girls, a couple of folding knives, one underwater ... well fucked around the annual budget of a third world country :-)

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:08 - 2 July 2012

Posts 1860

Set - my compliments! And my cue to retire too soon ... As a sea-okiya sail armor, so it will go on a holiday in a drawer.

chaa174 - Expert

17:19 - 2 July 2012

503 posts

Message edited 17:22 - July 2, 2012 user chaa174

yeah, I forgot to say ...

IMCO in Zippo flints - the fire in themselves.

they are much softer, higher flow naturally, BUT! as they give a shower of sparks ... then do not want to Zagora ...

but damn ... forgot to.

here Temko one slipped thinking about what it would be better to tear off stickers.

for those who have doubts - to draw attention to the extreme image. I think the hint is clear.

Gorynych5 - Maniac

Moscow

17:28 - 2 July 2012

Posts 1860

Yes, the trail of stickers pronounced :-)

chaa174 - Expert

18:30 - 2 July 2012

503 posts

in at ...

disappeared only after intensive lapane hands. not once.

poklal right now, next to handsome men. a pronounced difference was in color. exact shade. what a miserable tone but it is different in the new. why a new one? ... because it's clear the old gray, the color of the metal. while the new feather-light golden hue that is ... yes, gold would be correct. but pronounced with a strong desire and only when there is nothing to compare.

stamps are different. geometry angles changed. the old they are truly round, here are viewed in the same face of this rounding.

the point of attachment loops are much deeper, so much contrast now look :-)

and ... well, insert and insert it again ... insert pliers requests. it all just like when you open the sly syabyvatsya from the case. and why am I not surprised? ... we bullshit me ... ugh, treated by the method of physical restraint.

stamped on the bottom of contrast. the letter O is as if two half shells. Hmm ... what kind of yin-yang is just ...

oops ... just came to the Chukchi ... lighter then in May of this year, svezhak full ...

chaa174 - Expert

18:53 - 2 July 2012

503 posts

Well here on the comparative quiet melancholy:

Search

About the forum ZippoCollector.ru.

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

2 guests

Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 9

Topics: 493

Members:

3430 participants

155 guests

1 administrator

3 moderators

Top Contributors:

Gorynych5 - 1860

oniks1 - 1323

Golden-Joker - 856

shturman1998 - 791

faust - 674

botas - 530

Administrators: kypexin (1670 Messages (s))

Moderators: Voronov (32 message (s)), yours_truly (1214 Messages (s)), Zvonkoff (951 Messages (s))